Tech!Espresso - Computer Repair

Computer Repairs and Support
Calgary AB T2P 4J8
HomeStars  >  Computer Repairs and Support in Calgary  >  Tech!Espresso - Computer Repair

Reviews for Tech!Espresso - Computer Repair

haroldsm in Calgary
haroldsm in Calgary

Computer repair

Kris & Ob were great guys, very personable and knowledgeable. Assessed the problem in minutes. Took to the shop and brought it back within 24 hours all fixed. Went over everything with me before leaving. I had a question an hour later and he straightened me out right away. Thanks Guys

Thank you very much for the great review Harold. We are glad you had a good experience with our technicians and their performance. We hope you don't need our services again, but if you do, you know where to find us.
Have yourself a wonderful day :)

Anath in Toronto
Anath in Toronto

Computer Repair

My computer was really slow - and I depend on it for work. Kris was great in explaining what he was doing, and what needed to be done. The cost was discussed up front.

My computer is working great now. Also thanks - for quickly answering follow-up questions.

Thanks Kris - will recommend to friends and family.

Thank you for the great review of our services. We work very hard to make sure every customer receives the best in quality services from our techs. Much appreciated! Have your self a wonderful day :)

Rickyb in
Rickyb in

Could not send emails

Tech!Espresso - Computer Repair
587-333-8636
Calgary
AB
T2P 4J8

I usually cannot be bothered doing reviews but on this situation I think Kris at Techespresso deserved to be recognized ! I work up one morning and could not send any emails through windows live mail. I had 3 guys from Telus support who could not figure it out either.

I did not know what to do as I was somehow deemed to be a spammer and I was blocked

Luckily I found Kris and after reinstalling windows 10 twice and spending several hours and days he finally got it. He was very patient with me and never ever said that it would cost me more money

These guys are great and, if you do not know who to use then pick them !

I have told several people I know and they ended up saving me money and a lot of frustration !

Thanks

Thank you for the great review of our services. Have your self a great day :)

esaller
esaller

IT service, data transfer

Dependable and very reasonable pricing. The website is setup for everyone to access easily and their response time is as promised. I definitely would recommend this company to anyone.

Thank you for the great review Eva! I hope you don't need us again, but if you do, you know where to find us. Thanks again and have a wonderful day!

More about Tech!Espresso - Computer Repair

Fast and Professional Computer Repair Completed Onsite within your Home or Office. Our Microsoft Windows and Apple MacOS Certified Technicians do house calls. We arrive carrying all certifications, tools and software required to repair ANY computer related problem immediately and at the lowest rates in Calgary.