To view a more detailed account, I will be filing a complaint with the Better
Business Bureau, which Tech!Espresso is NOT a member of. Additionally,
I will be pursuing legal action.
1) For a timely resolution, I opted to purchase a used computer from
Tech!Espresso. After the fact, it became apparent that the subcontractor
had grossly misrepresented the age of various components within the
purchased computer. I was told the computer was approximately 2 years
old; however, motherboard is 7 years old; processor is 8 years old, “new”
video card is 8 years old, and 4 “new” RAM sticks range in age from
7-9 years old.
2) Additionally, after initial service was completed, multiple technical/
software issues became apparent. These issues were never resolved
despite sending repeated requests to both the owner and subcontractor.
3) In light of the above, I requested a refund; however, their supposed
60-day warranty has not been honoured.
4) Once the assembled used computer was delivered, I discovered that
two of my RAM memory sticks mysteriously went missing!
5) Extremely poor and inadequate customer service. Tech!Espresso has
not bothered to respond to my last four communications. They are
blatantly ignoring me.
6) Conflicting communications and willingness to resolve issues between
owner, subcontractor and employees.
Over the years, I have posted many positive reviews for various companies,
and this is my first negative review … and deservedly so!