Ottawa Pro Movers

Reviews for Ottawa Pro Movers

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Moving to a new apartment

I was surprised to find out that movers can be so polite and friendly. They made my move easy and almost fun. Wrapped my things carefully and worked really fast. I was out of that apartment in no time. Great moving experience.

alexander p.
alexander p.

Moving

I hired Ottawa Pro Movers to move me from a condo to a town home in Barrhaven.
All started with very good and fast communication with Dan.
The price we received was very competitive.
Job was confirmed by email that incuded price, truck size, link to the website with all the prices, tips and insurance details.
Movers Alain and Nicco arrived exactly on time.
The Condo was a walk-up terrace model which meant lots of stairs with tight turns! The movers were all very professional, efficient, personable and incredibly hard working! Not one minute was lost! They got me to my new home faster than expected .
Nothing was broken, everything was well wrapped and they took care of every item. All with great humour despite the bad weather.That was the best stress-free move I have every made! I would highly recommend Ottawa Pro Movers to anyone.

liz.shalev
liz.shalev

moving services

Professional movers, excellent service: fast and efficient. They provided a full service, including the packing, disassembling the furniture sets, moving itself and assembling everything back. Happy with the service, would recommend to a friend

Alex R.
Alex R.

Moving bedroom set

I was pleased with the Ottawa Pro Movers! They are very professional and very careful indeed! Moving 7 pcs of King size bedroom furniture, solid wood was not easy. Just the headboard alone weighed 200lbs, and they moved everything without any damages. Their rate is affordable and very competitive! I will definite recommend Ottawa Pro Movers to my family and friends.

More about Ottawa Pro Movers

We provide quick, affordable and safe moving services. Whether you have a few boxes or an entire house to move, whether you move next door or across the country, we have the right people and the right price for you. We are Ottawa located business, family owned and fully insured. ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Ottawa?