Ottawa Pro Movers

Melanie in Gatineau
Melanie in Gatineau
0 reviews Gatineau,

Moving services

For me the most important aspect, besides the professionalism, of course, was confidentiality. I needed movers to help me to move a close friend from very abusive environment. It had to be done delicately and extremely confidentially. I am thankful to Ottawa Pro Movers for doing a good job. They arrived at the precise time window we had agreed upon and work fast to ensure my friend`s safety. They took good care of all her fragile belongings and performed the move smoothly. The service we received was great, would recommend the company sincerely. They are attentive to customers needs and absolutelly professional.

Thanks a lot for your feedback.
It was our pleasure working with you.

Hanssen in Gatineau
Hanssen in Gatineau
1 review Gatineau,

Moving

I have hired movers to help my sister move out of our childhood home on short notice and this company helped make this move quick and effective. It only took about two hours to load the truck and start moving to her destination. The movers were friendly and they moved all of the objects with ease and care. They had all of the necessities for all of her needs. She had a lot of fragile stuff that made it safely to her destination. So I would definitely recommend the company ``Ottawa pro movers`` for any kind of move.

Phyllis in Montréal
Phyllis in Montréal
0 reviews Montreal,

Review on my move with Ottawa Pro Movers

I had a great experience moving with these guys. I contacted Ottawa Pro Movers following a recommendation from a friend and I'm happy with my choice. The service I received from the company was great. I had a very hard time to confirm a time for the movers, as so many things went wrong for me: I did not receive the keys for my new apartment on time, the elevator was not available to put on service when I planned, etc. I had to change my moving time so many times, but the guys were exceptionally patient and understanding. They showed me a great deal of flexibility and I am very thankful for that. The move itself went smooth. The movers were professional and efficient. Would recommend to anyone.

Oli in Ottawa
Oli in Ottawa

Move to my new house

I hired ottawa pro movers for my move and didn`t regret it. The movers were efficient and the service was excellent. I was mostly worried about them carrying my appliances. My washer and dryer were located in the basement and the stairs are pretty narrow. I was worried they will damage the walls and I was moving out of my friend`s house, so didn`t want any damage left behind. But the guys managed the appliances out of the basement without touching the walls, I still don`t know how they did it, but I`m happy they did. Great job, thanks

Syd Abramov in Ottawa
Syd Abramov in Ottawa

Best movers.

Best movers i ever hired . And i moved over 10 times.
From now on only Ottawa Pro Movers.
The two movers Alain And Brent were on time and efficient. Not one mark on the wall, and no item scratched. The two movers were professional, pleasant and and made the move seem like a breeze. The price is also reasonable in comparison to other quotes I got. Dan the operations manager was also responsive prior to the move, even accommodated a last minute change in the moving date.

Cathy in Toronto
Cathy in Toronto
1 review Montreal, QC

Moving to a new apartment

I was surprised to find out that movers can be so polite and friendly. They made my move easy and almost fun. Wrapped my things carefully and worked really fast. I was out of that apartment in no time. Great moving experience.

alexander p.
alexander p.

Moving

I hired Ottawa Pro Movers to move me from a condo to a town home in Barrhaven.
All started with very good and fast communication with Dan.
The price we received was very competitive.
Job was confirmed by email that incuded price, truck size, link to the website with all the prices, tips and insurance details.
Movers Alain and Nicco arrived exactly on time.
The Condo was a walk-up terrace model which meant lots of stairs with tight turns! The movers were all very professional, efficient, personable and incredibly hard working! Not one minute was lost! They got me to my new home faster than expected .
Nothing was broken, everything was well wrapped and they took care of every item. All with great humour despite the bad weather.That was the best stress-free move I have every made! I would highly recommend Ottawa Pro Movers to anyone.

liz.shalev
liz.shalev
2 reviews Ottawa, ON

moving services

Professional movers, excellent service: fast and efficient. They provided a full service, including the packing, disassembling the furniture sets, moving itself and assembling everything back. Happy with the service, would recommend to a friend

Alex R.
Alex R.

Moving bedroom set

I was pleased with the Ottawa Pro Movers! They are very professional and very careful indeed! Moving 7 pcs of King size bedroom furniture, solid wood was not easy. Just the headboard alone weighed 200lbs, and they moved everything without any damages. Their rate is affordable and very competitive! I will definite recommend Ottawa Pro Movers to my family and friends.

More about Ottawa Pro Movers

We provide quick, affordable and safe moving services. Whether you have a few boxes or an entire house to move, whether you move next door or across the country, we have the right people and the right price for you. We are Ottawa located business, family owned and fully insured. ...
Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Ottawa?