3 Day Reno

nadia.dubash
nadia.dubash
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Shower Stall Repair

I contacted 3 Day Reno to repair my shower stall as several tiles were broken and water was damaging the outside wall. Charlie and Sebastian did an amazing repair job. They were very professional, the workmanship was excellent and they provided guidance on materials I needed for the job. I would absolutely contact them again for any future projects.  Many thanks Charlie and Sebastian!

Hello Nadia,
Thanks for sharing your experience with Charlie, Sebastian and 3 Day Reno.
We are pleased that we were of service and looked after your repairs in a satisfactory manner.

New Ensuite Bathroom

I’ve heard a lot about renovation nightmares, so I was patient in searching for the right team. A friend of mine told me to contact Matthew Denley at 3 Day Reno as it’s difficult finding a trusting contractor. I called Matt and a few days later met him at the house.

After our first meeting, I knew we were in good hands. Not only did he walk my husband and I through the process, but he was able to provide a quick (and accurate) estimate for the work.

Matt is very honest, informative and patient – I don’t know how many times we’ve changed our minds and called him last minute with questions!

If you are looking for someone who is honest and genuinely cares, Matt is the guy to call!
-Stephanie

Hello Stephanie, thank you for taking the time to review and sharing your experience with Matt and 3 Day Reno.
We sincerely appreciate you putting your trust with us and the team. Enjoy your new ensuite Bathroom !

Angela in Toronto
Angela in Toronto

Bathroom reno

3 day reno completed a bathroom reno for us & it looks great. Boris & his crew were trustworthy & hardworking. they were flexible, reasonably priced for sure & provided excellent customer service. I look forward to working with them on future projects.

Thanks for taking the time to review Angela....We are glad that you are completely satisfied with our renovation services and staff. We take pride in all we do...and look forward to working with you again.

Condo reno

The team at 3 day Reno did a great job with our place and were able to finish the work ahead of schedule. They were flexible and guided us through the planning and execution of the work without being pushy. They worked with us on adjusting the contract and scope to both meet our needs and budget. Communication was great until the very end of the project, when some pushing was required to complete final payments and touch ups. I would certainly recommend them, and would use them again.

Thank you for your review. We are very happy that your project was completed to your satisfaction and welcome your recommendations to family and friends.
Finishing your renovation ahead of schedule is definitively a bonus. Enjoy !

Barb in Toronto
Barb in Toronto

Main floor house renovation

We contacted 3 Day Reno to complete a pre-sale renovation of our house. Ted, the sales representative, and the project manager, Roman, expedited their initial estimates to schedule the project to meet our deadline. Roman's team of skilled tradesmen were professional in completing their tasks and cleaned up the work site every day. On a couple of occasions, some of the team had to stay a little longer than normal to ensure the job stayed on schedule. We are extremely happy with the job and will be hiring 3 Day Reno for future renovations.

Hello Barb, thank you for taking the time to review your renovation experience with 3 Day Reno and our staff.
We are extremely pleased that your renovation met all expectations in terms of quality and time.
We look forward in working with you again.....

onik_sadatul
onik_sadatul
1 review Ajax, ON

Kitchen, upper level floor, whole house painting

We are very happy with the progress of this Reno project which should be completed in a week. I found Charlie very helpful and knowledgeable with his response. He was always there when we needed him to make last minute changes. We are delighted to see end result of the painting, floor and kitchen. I will highly recommend him and his company to our friends anf family

Pleasure to have worked with you....thank you for taking the time to review your experience with the 3 Day Reno team and specifically Charlie as your PM.
Enjoy your newly renovated space !

Heidi in Toronto
Heidi in Toronto

Bathroom Renovation

3DayReno just completed a bathroom renovation for me. They did an excellent job! Starting with Ted for the quote, then Jim guiding all trades through the process, was an easy, pleasant experience. One minor hiccup was dealt with immediately and professionally. A special 'star' goes to Matus, an absolutely splendid worker!
I confidently recommend the company and will use them again.

Hello Heidi, I was a pleasure working with you on your bathroom renovations. Thank you for taking the time to review our work and staff in detail. Enjoy your new bathroom !

Pat in Thornhill
Pat in Thornhill

Rental Property Reno: New Kitchen; New Bathroom; Update Rec room and replace floors and refresh

Very transformative work. The rental property was lived in and needed electrical, plumbing and wiring upgrades. Also replaced kitchen, new bathroom, and added floors throughout and upgraded rec room. The house is "brand new." Work was done quickly and quite well. Will definitely recommend 3 Day Reno and their crew with Roman and Ted and the others.

Pat, Thank you very much for sharing your experience with 3 Day Reno and the crew.
We are extremely pleased that you are satisfied with the team, timeline, quality and 3 Day Reno.
Recommendations and word of mouth are the highest compliment we can receive, thanks for your confidence in us.

Arjun in Old Toronto
Arjun in Old Toronto

Downtown Condo Reno

I hired 3-day Reno to do a general repair and upgrade of my condo (older condo). I hired them to redo most of my bathroom (retile, tub installation, vanity installation etc), parquet floor restoration of full unit, complete paint job and some light fixture installations. The unit had not been upgraded for several years.

I have nothing but great things to say about my experience from the first quote with Ted to my dealings with my very capable PM Roman. The work was completed to perfection with minimal hiccups within 3 weeks as promised. Roman kept me abreast of all the progress regularly, was flexible to adjust to the rules of my condo and took the effort to make it look perfect.

After a long search for a contractor who understood the specifics of working in condos and with property management, I am completely happy with the end result.

Arjun, thank you for the review and detailing your work inexperience with 3 Day Reno and the team.
It is extremely satisfying to read your comments as customer satisfaction is top priority for our organization. Thank you for putting your trust in 3 Day Reno !

More about 3 Day Reno

We get it, most people have never heard of a real 3 day renovation! Yet, a fast turnaround time by professional renovators at an affordable price is what we all want. Seasoned homeowners know that there is no small renovation, even painting a tiny bathroom can turn into a multi-day project. Our team has been hand-picked and know how to get the job done with exceptionally good results and in a remarkably short period of time. Experience is what counts! In addition, we know that having a defined, step-by-step system in place for each type of job makes a huge difference. When you do it right, time is not wasted, and nothing is overlooked. You can be sure that when we come to work we are prepared for the job at hand! After all, our very name and reputation depend on getting your renovation project done efficiently!

We’ve been working in the GTA for many years…
Our renovation services are provided by our parent company, A+ Development & Management Corp. A+ is a leading construction, renovation and plumbing services provider based in Toronto. This means that 3Day Reno’s services are bolstered and supported by the following benefits that A+ brings to the table:
A+ Development & Management is the leader in Hi-Rise renovations in the Greater Toronto Area.
Fully Licensed & Insured.
Benefits from commercial volume.
Has a history of providing rapid turn-around times.
All work is guaranteed!
Very high customer satisfaction and retention rates
Exceptionally good project management team
Decades of combined staff experience.
We provide 3 day renovation services to condos, high-rises, private homes and more in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington and the rest of the GTA.

Construction Services – A glimpse of what we do