3 Day Reno

Reviews for 3 Day Reno

caity in Markham
caity in Markham

Bathroom Remodel

We had a good experience working with 3-Day Reno. The project actually came in below estimate and ahead of schedule. We are very happy with the final product and will definitely work with this company again in the future!

Hello Caity and thank you for taking the time to review. Glad that all went according to plan and we were able to come in below budget. Enjoy your new bathroom....! The team at 3 Day Reno.

Rob M
Rob M
9 reviews Ajax, ON

Updating of Ensuite Bathroom Shower Stall

Kudos to both Charlie and Sebastian (and Son) for their excellent work. My ensuite bathroom shower stall has never looked better. Was considering replacing the entire shower stall ($8K+) but Charlie convinced me that it was not necessary under the circumstances (house to be sold soon). Replaced the floor and the three rows of tiles from the bottom up. Work commenced April 10th and finished the morning of April 12th (2 days + 1 hour). Very satisfied with the workmanship and thoughtfulness of Charlie and Sebastian (and Son). Have found new contractors for future work (front foyer in the summer).

Thanks for taking the time to review Rob, glad to hear that you were satisfied with Charlie's recommendations and the work in general.
Looking forward in working with you again !

Very Satisfied in York
Very Satisfied in York

New vinyl plank floor

Ted/Roman, and his crew of workers, were professional from the very beginning. They ripped out old floor/sub floor and replaced it with a new subfloor with vinyl planks and new baseboards/paint. There was a different dedicated crew for every step of the way. We were on a very tight schedule and they finished everything in about 5 days. I would use them again in an instant.

Hello Jim, thank you for taking the time to review and share your Renovation experience with 3 Day Reno.
We are extremely pleased that you are satisfied and that you would use our team again !

Franco in york
Franco in york

Bathroom Reno

3DayReno completed a beautiful transformation from a dingy old bathroom with tub to a gorgeous walk-in shower.
Charlie , our project advisor kept us informed , on time and within budget (we have a old house , issues with knob and tube wiring and hidden junction boxes)
The end result is a beautiful bathroom my daughters and wife Love and no mess no fuss for me from Charlie and 3DayReno

Thanks Charlie

Franco, thanks for sharing your experience with 3 Day Reno and your bathroom project. We are happy that everyone loves the redesign and upgrade to the space.
We have a feeling that Charlie and the team will be back in a year or two to look after some of your other reno needs/wants in the old house...

Eva Bornstein in York
Eva Bornstein in York

The cabinet person never arrives, they want to give me a vanity that they just removed from some else’s home and charging me over $1200 for this

Beware check for renovator license and insurance:
Note added: Need to add the fact that my acrylic tub was not installed according to the manufacturers instructions and when I complained they belittled my complaint and refused to acknowledge that they needed to follow the manufacturers directions to properly support the tub. See photo below, side tub supportis missing.
Brian has been promising to bring a cabinet person to measure for my vanity since our first ‘meet and greet’.
Company response is misleading: I actually signed the second contract prior to the company starting work on the first bathroom and while they were still promising to bring in a cabinet person. Only after I signed the second contract and they started work on the first bathroom did Brian start sending me emails with photos of vanities, many of those photos were of vanities that would not fit in my bathroom. However, Brian still kept promising a cabinet person for the full 6 weeks and that person never appeared.
Following manufacturer’s directions is important regardless of what 3 Day Reno’s thinks is Day Reno’s standard.
My mistake was signing on for them to do my other Bathroom and replace drywall in my home before I experienced what they would to my first bathroom.
Brian asks me where to put the grab bars for the shower. I tell him that I will supervise...Brian says no only I supervise my guys....meanwhile he does not tell them where to put wood supports for the grab bars, towel bar, toilet paper holder or mirror until I complained. Still do not know if they have proper support for the mirror, toilet paper holder and towel bar.
They started that bathroom over a month ago and they still have not measured for that vanity. Between the vanity and sink allowance, there is a $1200 allowance which pays for a very nice custom 24 inch vanity. Brian offered to supply a used vanity they removed from another client’shome...yuck, it could be full of mold. Brian offered to provide a temporary vanity....that was 2 weeks ago, if he had brought in a cabinet person to measure for the vanity, it might be ready by now. Ted sent me to see cabinets at a cabinet company but that company does not make bathroom vanities. Absolutely disgusting.
Problem with the tub they installed in my other bathroom. Told it would be installed last Monday but then I was told Tuesday. Tuesday evening I informed Brian of a problem but he did not arrive until Friday to look at it. Wednesday Brian said he would look at it on Thursday. Thursday he said he would be there Friday at 9 am. Friday morning when I asked about his ETA at about 8:30, he did not respond. When I sent a text asking if I could pick-up breakfast, he said he would not arrive until at least 11:30 am because he was busy and said he has too many jobs. He he has too many jobs he should have refused mine.
I am disabled and very sick and these guys are disrupting my life.
The bathtub they brought this week does not look white and I am very upset about they way it looks. They said they would charge me an extra $1000 dollars to replace it with a $200 bathtub.
The wood the plumber used to support the new piping for the bathtub is water stained, might be moody and is ragged from being broken and ripped instead of cut with a saw. I just gutted the entire bathroom to get rid of mold....why would he use water stained wood. Totally disgusting.
Will include a photo. Also some of the drywall that was replaced is already starting to crack.
They charged me over $2000 dollars in their quote to clean, but Brian is refusing to keep the floors clean. The floors stunk so badly that I paid a company over $1000 to sanitize the floors...at least now I can breath.
I was considering having them do my floors and kitchen, but the contract states that anything available on-line, I have to pay for out of my pocket...ridiculous.
It is now about 6 weeks since the first time Brian told me that he would bring in a cabinet person to measure for my vanity, plenty of time for that vanity to be ready by now.
The quote for the bathroom with the shower stall included the application of 96 sq ft of wall tile which is sufficient to cover the walls and the ceiling.
However, the tile man only covered the walls and now they want extra to tile the ceiling.
The shower head is close to the ceiling and in this situation proper application includes putting tiles on the ceiling of the shower.
The walls included only 70 sq ft of tiles plus 12.5 sq ft for the ceiling equals 82.5 sq ft which still allows for extra tiles for matching. ( I was generous in measuring the walls for this calculation.)
So as I see it, the ceiling was included in the initial calculation in the quote especially since there are plenty of those tiles left over, sufficient to cover the ceiling. Obviously they did not communicate this to the tile man.
So my recommendation is to stay away from these guys.
These guys have over $22,000.00 of my money and 6 weeks later, I am still waiting for them to measure for my vanity, and finish the tile work in the first bathroom.
Eva Bornstein

Ms. Bornstein,

Thank you for taking the time to share your feedback. I apologise that you have had an unfortunate experience with 3 Day Reno.

As a reputable renovation company we try and accommodate all of our client’s individual concerns and requirements. Due to certain physical health concerns, there were issues that arose that affected timing, selections and production of the project. We addressed concerns in a timely fashion and we took the time throughout the process to address your questions and concerns. We explained standard construction techniques regarding product installation that were followed by the team. Specifically, our staff indicated where proper supports were required and installed back support for required accessories.

We offered many standard options for bathroom vanities, however you decided to order a custom unit knowing it would be less cost effective and would take an excessive amount of time to receive. In the interim, we offered a new temporary vanity so you have a fully functioning bathroom prior to starting the second bathroom. This offer was refused, but you signed the second contract and requested that we begin immediately.

Our staff’s personal honesty and integrity was questioned, but we are a fully licensed and insured team who always treat our customers with a professional manner. Please feel free to contact us directly to discuss this matter further.

Kitchen reno

Great results on kitchen reno with new counters, backsplash, lighting etc. also some minor bathroom updates. Very happy with finished product. The work took ablittle longer than I expected it would, the workers were working on ther jobs at the same time, totally understandable.
In short, 3 Day Reno is highly recommended.

Thank you very much for taking the time to review your 3 Day Reno experience with the homestars community.
We we are pleased to have been of service and completion of your renovation to satisfaction.
Enjoy your new kitchen and bathroom !

Shirley in Toronto
Shirley in Toronto

Bathroom Reno

We recently contracted 3 Day Reno to completely renovate our main floor bathroom. Their quote was competitive and the project came in on budget. Patrick and Roman were both very professional and easy to deal with. The tradesmen were excellent and took pride in doing a good job for us. We would not hesitate to recommend their services.

Thank you for taking the time to review your experience with 3 Day Reno. We are pleased that your
renovation went as expected on budget and on time.
Also, thanks for the detail about our staff and the quality work they produced.

Condo Renovation

Best estimate, completed project on-time and under-budget. Patrick and Roman were responsive and helpful. Dealt with everything in professional honest manner. Work was excellent quality. Very happy with condo Reno!

Thank you for taking the time to review and detail your experience with the 3 Day Reno team.
We are pleased that all went according to budget and plan and the quality of workmanship was completed as expected. Great to work with you and in your condo.

unhappy in Toronto
unhappy in Toronto

on time and very competent

We called in this company to resolve issues left behind by another company. They found a solution, priced it reasonably, and finished it professionally. The workman showed up on time, always cleaned up after, and was courteous to us. We will use them again and highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to review and share your experience working with 3 Day Reno and our team.
We are pleased to know that you were completely satisfied and the end result was to your expectations.

More about 3 Day Reno

We get it, most people have never heard of a real 3 day renovation! Yet, a fast turnaround time by professional renovators at an affordable price is what we all want. Seasoned homeowners know that there is no small renovation, even painting a tiny bathroom can turn into a multi-day project. Our team has been hand-picked and know how to get the job done with exceptionally good results and in a remarkably short period of time. Experience is what counts! In addition, we know that having a defined, step-by-step system in place for each type of job makes a huge difference. When you do it right, time is not wasted, and nothing is overlooked. You can be sure that when we come to work we are prepared for the job at hand! After all, our very name and reputation depend on getting your renovation project done efficiently!

We’ve been working in the GTA for many years…
Our renovation services are provided by our parent company, A+ Development & Management Corp. A+ is a leading construction, renovation and plumbing services provider based in Toronto. This means that 3Day Reno’s services are bolstered and supported by the following benefits that A+ brings to the table:
A+ Development & Management is the leader in Hi-Rise renovations in the Greater Toronto Area.
Fully Licensed & Insured.
Benefits from commercial volume.
Has a history of providing rapid turn-around times.
All work is guaranteed!
Very high customer satisfaction and retention rates
Exceptionally good project management team
Decades of combined staff experience.
We provide 3 day renovation services to condos, high-rises, private homes and more in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington and the rest of the GTA.

Construction Services – A glimpse of what we do