3 Day Reno

General Contractors
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for 3 Day Reno

pikake in Toronto

I had a disaster of a situation where a previous contractor took me for a ride. I was extremely cautious about working with a new company. The last guy took the money and ran. And he left my place flooded on the last day. 3 day reno was amazing. Andre came over the next day to assess. Patrick got me a quote quickly and worked with me til it made sense for me. They are extraordinarily organized. Roman was the project manager and he kept things moving. It took longer than expected but this was not their fault. I had to take care of a lot of leftover stuff from my previous guy. They would have done the job sooner if they could have. I sometimes felt bad that my busy life was slowing things down. The quality was excellent. Anytime there was an issue with what I wanted and what was possible, Roman was very clear and specific and patient with me. They have come back to address an issue we didn't realize til after it was all done. Again, this was not their issue but leftover problems with the previous guy. they came over the next week and sorted it out completely to my satisfaction. I highly recommend these guys. They work hard, quickly and communicate very clearly. Their quality is excellent. In truth, they saved my home from a disaster.

Thank you for taking the time to review and detail your 3 Day Reno experience.
We truly appreciate your input and allowing our team to look after your home especially after the unpleasant situation with a previous contractor.
We take pride in our work and try to do our very best to strive for complete client satisfaction. Enjoy your home !

The end result is great, but it took two weeks to install a wall with two sinks. I am very happy with what was done but won't recommend this company for tasks which require the attention of more than one contractor or jobs which require multiple skilled subcontractors to work cohesively within a timeframe of five business days. Staff were very kind and I believe they tried their very best-which is important.

Thank you for sharing your review. We are pleased that you were happy with our staff and ultimately the end result.
As you are aware working with "multiple skilled subcontractors" is a difficult task at best as the subcontractors are not our employees and run their own business.
We believe that to have a mechanical subcontractor at the job site in 48 hours is realistic and acceptable in today's busy environment.

Great job, however sanding of the mud was not done well, can see lines and painting was rushed. Wish more time was taken to have it done so we couldn't see these items, job could have been done earlier.
Overall we are happy with having a master bedroom that is insulated, and up to date.

Thanks for the review and sharing .
We will be more than happy to correct any issues in a timely manner at your convenience.
Our priority is 100% customer satisfaction not just the 80% score you gave us...

Deanne I in Toronto

Thank you to 3 day Reno for making this reno a success.
Thank you Robert Savoia for making me feel comfortable with the renovation process and for your advice on the scope of work I planned.
Thank you Roman Kushnir,my project manager,for making the reno run smoothly (and for your help with tile selection)
Thank you Peter for your excellent work..My kitchen and bath never looked so good.
P.S..my building security was impressed with your whole team and wished all companies could be like yours

Thank you Deanne for taking the time to write a review.
It was a pleasure for 3 Day Reno to look after your bathroom and kitchen, the team truly enjoyed working with you.

3 Day Reno completed a gut reno on our kitchen and renovations on the main floor of our house that included structural work, and we couldn't be happier with the results. Roman and his crew were on top of things from day 1, and when issues arose (illegal wiring in our house, etc) they were really straightforward about what needed to be done as well as the cost and timing associated with fixing it. While my neighbours joked that they should change the name to 30 Day Reno, it was a huge project, we knew our timelines in advance and were immediately updated when anything was expected to alter our timelines.

I've already recommended 3 Day Reno to friends/neighbours and will continue to do so. We'll absolutely use them again in the future for our 3 and 30 Day projects!

Thank you for taking the time to review and sharing your experience with 3 Day Reno and our team. We truly appreciate your trust and the recommendations made. Think we will keep our name as is....3 Day Reno!

Howard in Toronto

3 Day Reno were professional, courteous and did an amazing job from start to finish. They committed to a timeframe, and delivered on it. We were very happy with their work and would definitely recommend them. High quality, responsible, friendly and responsible employees.

Howard,
Thanks for taking the time to review 3Day Reno, our staff, workmanship, and services.
It was a pleasure working with you and thanks for the opportunity and trust to look after your renovation needs !h

Donna in Toronto

The job was to renovate my condo’s bathroom and adjoining laundry room. I was a renovation rookie and therefore apprehensive about the whole process. Was the job going to be done properly to condo standards and with professional finishes? Was I going to get value for my money? Were there going to be unexpected costs?

Starting with the bidding process, I learned that bathroom renovations were a little more expensive than I had first anticipated. I talked to a few different companies. Patrick, the sales rep at 3 Day Reno answered all my questions and their pricing was competitive. The quote was very detailed so it was easy to make sure that all my requirements were included. So I went with my gut and signed on with 3 Day Reno. As the customer, I committed to no scope creep and in the end there were no surprises.

The thing that impressed me the most about 3 Day Reno was their responsiveness and great customer service. I am picky about the details. Peter and the gang addressed any minor concerns I had promptly and completed everything just the way I wanted it. The craftsmanship on the finished project is excellent and I am very pleased with the results. I give this company a perfect 10!

On a side note, it was a pleasure working with Peter who really took pride in his work and was a champion for the customer. Bogdan’s tile work was exquisite and all the other staff I met were very courteous and professional.

Thanks 3 Day Reno! Without reservation I recommend this company for your next renovation project and I would hire them again.

Hello Donna,
Thank you very much for taking the time to write a review and your overall working experience with 3 Day Reno.
In addition, thank you for putting your trust in 3 Day Reno and their staff to work on your renovation.
We are extremely pleased that you are satisfied with all aspects of our organization especially our employees commitment to quality and service.
May you enjoy your newly remodelled condo bathroom for many years to come !

Sarahbee99 in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Are you in the quoting process for any job in your home? Then you NEED to call these guys!
Robert Savoia came to my home for an estimate on a full renovation of my basement to a legal apartment. While I'm still in the quoting process, I was so impressed with his level of knowledge, attention to detail, and frank, to-the-point approach, I felt compelled to share my experience.
My basement Reno project is no small job - there are numerous complications and challenges - but Robert had an informed perspective on everything. He shared a lot of new and useful information I didn't have (and I'm big on researching myself prior to quotes), and gave it to me straight where there were things I'd need to reconsider, or reprioritize - even if it meant less money to be spent on the job he was quoting. I truly felt he had my best interest at heart.
He even had excellent insights on roofing repair I need done, and took the time to give guidance on it, despite the fact it wasn't a job he'd be taking on (and therefore get paid for).
I've dealt with numerous contractors over the years, and Robert was so refreshingly educated and thorough. From the moment he stepped onto my driveway and pointed at my roof, I knew I was in good hands.

You can't go wrong making a call to this company!

Thank you Robert for answering my numerous questions and being so generous with your time.

We take great great care in choosing only the finest individuals to represent 3Day Reno and Robert is without a doubt a prime example.
We strive to be the very best renovation company in the GTA from start to finish and that could only be accomplished with a knowledgable, skilled, courteous, and caring team. People can make or break a company.
Thank you for taking the time to review and share your initial experience with us and we look forward to working with you on your renovation.

Ben J. in Campbellton

I hired 3 Day Reno to do some work on my top floor: replace floors with bamboo, build a new step to the balcony, move some light switches and a smoke detector. The whole experience was really great.

I recommend them here, and often in real life, wholeheartedly!

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Ben.
It was a pleasure for 3 Day Reno to look after your renovation needs. Your kind recommendations are much appreciated.

turrin in Vaughan

Thanks to the team from 3 Day Reno for restoring our faith in renovators. After a disastrous experience in our last home we were a little shy to renovate our condo washrooms. From our first meeting with Andrej to our final meeting with Roman (the project manager) we felt we had made a good choice. Thanks to Roman for always being a short call away and for his constant visits to make sure all was well, Bogdan for his tile work, Peter for his smiles and perfection, Rod for his pop-in visits, Matus for his assistance and to the rest of the team for their pride in their work. The jobs were completed on time and exactly as we imagined the washrooms could look. We would definitely recommend this company to our family and friends, and look forward to working with them again on further renos.
Joe and Sharon

Hello Joe and Sharon. Thank you very much for your review.
It was a pleasure working with you both and we are extremely pleased that you are satisfied with our staff, service, and workmanship.
Enjoy your renos and and let us know when you are again ready to renovate.

More about 3 Day Reno

We get it, most people have never heard of a real 3 day renovation! Yet, a fast turnaround time by professional renovators at an affordable price is what we all want. Seasoned homeowners know that there is no small renovation, even painting a tiny bathroom can turn into a multi-day project. Our team has been hand-picked and know how to get the job done with exceptionally good results and in a remarkably short period of time. Experience is what counts! In addition, we know that having a defined, step-by-step system in place for each type of job makes a huge difference. When you do it right, time is not wasted and nothing is overlooked. You can be sure that when we come to work we are prepared for the job at hand! After all, our very name and reputation depend on getting your renovation project done in 3 days!

We’ve been working in the GTA for many years…
Our renovation services are provided by our parent company, A+ Development & Management Corp. A+ is a leading construction, renovation and plumbing services provider based in Toronto. This means that 3Day Reno’s services are bolstered and supported by the following benefits that A+ brings to the table:
A+ Development & Management is the leader in Hi-Rise renovations in the Greater Toronto Area.
Fully Licensed & Insured.
Benefits from commercial volume.
Has a history of providing rapid turn-around times.
All work is guaranteed!
Very high customer satisfaction and retention rates
Exceptionally good project management team
Decades of combined staff experience.
We provide 3 day renovation services to condos, high-rises, private homes and more in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington and the rest of the GTA.

Construction Services – A glimpse of what we do