3 Day Reno

Reviews for 3 Day Reno

Jane - Davisville in York
Jane - Davisville in York

Kitchen Renovation

3 Day Reno just completed my beautiful kitchen renovation. The cabinetry, counter top and backsplash turned out amazing and I love it. Both the employees and subcontractors were all amazing, friendly and knowledgeable. They all made sure that my house was well protected during the renovation, everyone cleaned up after themselves and sent professional cleaners at the end of the project. The best experience I have ever had with a renovation in my home and would highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking the time to review our staff and work and allowing 3 Day Reno to look after your kitchen renovation.
We sincerely hope that you enjoy your new kitchen for many years to come.

MR in Old Toronto
MR in Old Toronto

Floor, ceiling, cabinets

3 Day Reno did a great job on my condo while I was away on vacation. Stucco from ceiling was removed and painted, new laminate flooring was leveled and installed, and improved kitchen cabinets were also installed. Roman was an excellent project manager, would recommend!

Thanks for the review and the opportunity to look after your condo renovation.
We are pleased of your overall satisfaction with 3 day Reno and Romans management of your project.
Enjoy your new space !

Maria
Maria

Bathroom Renovation

3 day Reno completed a bathroom renovation for me and I am very happy and satisfied with the results. Everyone they sent to my house was very professional, trustworthy and hardworking. There are always going to be slight delays that are out of everyone's control but over all I was extremely happy with the work they provided. Boris was awesome at keeping me informed and on track as much as possible. They also assisted me with a (disaster) in my basement (that had nothing to do with them). I will definitely use them again for any future renovations.

Maria, thank you for sharing your experience with 3 Day Reno and our team of pros.
We strive to do our best work and ensuring client satisfaction.
Enjoy your new bathroom and we look forward to working with you again in the future.

Michelle in York
Michelle in York

Interior Renovation

3 Day Reno completed an interior renovation for me and I was absolutely thrilled with the company and outcome. They completed the renovation right on time and it looks amazing! All workers were professional and respectful.

A special shout out to Matt, he was patient, knowledgeable and flexible. He was able to keep within the budget I provided him, was readily available and made me feel at ease that the project would run smoothly. I would definitely use 3 Day Reno again and highly recommend them!

Thank you Michelle ! We were thrilled by the outcome and your satisfaction with our work and team.
It was a pleasure to work with you on your renovation and thanks for taking the time to share your experience with the homestars community.

larryhe in Woodbridge
larryhe in Woodbridge
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

bath repair

All workers they sent to me are professional. All jobs done with good quality.
I hope they will have quick response in future. it looks like they they have many projects in hand. everything else is perfect.
Problems are solved and satisfied.

Thank you for taking the time to share your experience with 3 Day Reno and our team. Glad we were able to look after your project to satisfaction.

nadia.dubash
nadia.dubash
1 review Whitchurch Stouffville, ON

Shower Stall Repair

I contacted 3 Day Reno to repair my shower stall as several tiles were broken and water was damaging the outside wall. Charlie and Sebastian did an amazing repair job. They were very professional, the workmanship was excellent and they provided guidance on materials I needed for the job. I would absolutely contact them again for any future projects.  Many thanks Charlie and Sebastian!

Hello Nadia,
Thanks for sharing your experience with Charlie, Sebastian and 3 Day Reno.
We are pleased that we were of service and looked after your repairs in a satisfactory manner.

More about 3 Day Reno

We get it, most people have never heard of a real 3 day renovation! Yet, a fast turnaround time by professional renovators at an affordable price is what we all want. Seasoned homeowners know that there is no small renovation, even painting a tiny bathroom can turn into a multi-day project. Our team has been hand-picked and know how to get the job done with exceptionally good results and in a remarkably short period of time. Experience is what counts! In addition, we know that having a defined, step-by-step system in place for each type of job makes a huge difference. When you do it right, time is not wasted, and nothing is overlooked. You can be sure that when we come to work we are prepared for the job at hand! After all, our very name and reputation depend on getting your renovation project done efficiently!

We’ve been working in the GTA for many years…
Our renovation services are provided by our parent company, A+ Development & Management Corp. A+ is a leading construction, renovation and plumbing services provider based in Toronto. This means that 3Day Reno’s services are bolstered and supported by the following benefits that A+ brings to the table:
A+ Development & Management is the leader in Hi-Rise renovations in the Greater Toronto Area.
Fully Licensed & Insured.
Benefits from commercial volume.
Has a history of providing rapid turn-around times.
All work is guaranteed!
Very high customer satisfaction and retention rates
Exceptionally good project management team
Decades of combined staff experience.
We provide 3 day renovation services to condos, high-rises, private homes and more in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington and the rest of the GTA.

Construction Services – A glimpse of what we do