HomeStars  >  Plumbing in Markham  >  3 Day Reno
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for 3 Day Reno

Sarahbee99 in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Are you in the quoting process for any job in your home? Then you NEED to call these guys!
Robert Savoia came to my home for an estimate on a full renovation of my basement to a legal apartment. While I'm still in the quoting process, I was so impressed with his level of knowledge, attention to detail, and frank, to-the-point approach, I felt compelled to share my experience.
My basement Reno project is no small job - there are numerous complications and challenges - but Robert had an informed perspective on everything. He shared a lot of new and useful information I didn't have (and I'm big on researching myself prior to quotes), and gave it to me straight where there were things I'd need to reconsider, or reprioritize - even if it meant less money to be spent on the job he was quoting. I truly felt he had my best interest at heart.
He even had excellent insights on roofing repair I need done, and took the time to give guidance on it, despite the fact it wasn't a job he'd be taking on (and therefore get paid for).
I've dealt with numerous contractors over the years, and Robert was so refreshingly educated and thorough. From the moment he stepped onto my driveway and pointed at my roof, I knew I was in good hands.

You can't go wrong making a call to this company!

Thank you Robert for answering my numerous questions and being so generous with your time.

Job Price

We take great great care in choosing only the finest individuals to represent 3Day Reno and Robert is without a doubt a prime example.
We strive to be the very best renovation company in the GTA from start to finish and that could only be accomplished with a knowledgable, skilled, courteous, and caring team. People can make or break a company.
Thank you for taking the time to review and share your initial experience with us and we look forward to working with you on your renovation.

Ben J. in Campbellton

I hired 3 Day Reno to do some work on my top floor: replace floors with bamboo, build a new step to the balcony, move some light switches and a smoke detector. The whole experience was really great.

I recommend them here, and often in real life, wholeheartedly!

Job Price

Thank you for taking the time to write a review Ben.
It was a pleasure for 3 Day Reno to look after your renovation needs. Your kind recommendations are much appreciated.

turrin in Vaughan

Thanks to the team from 3 Day Reno for restoring our faith in renovators. After a disastrous experience in our last home we were a little shy to renovate our condo washrooms. From our first meeting with Andrej to our final meeting with Roman (the project manager) we felt we had made a good choice. Thanks to Roman for always being a short call away and for his constant visits to make sure all was well, Bogdan for his tile work, Peter for his smiles and perfection, Rod for his pop-in visits, Matus for his assistance and to the rest of the team for their pride in their work. The jobs were completed on time and exactly as we imagined the washrooms could look. We would definitely recommend this company to our family and friends, and look forward to working with them again on further renos.
Joe and Sharon

Job Price

Hello Joe and Sharon. Thank you very much for your review.
It was a pleasure working with you both and we are extremely pleased that you are satisfied with our staff, service, and workmanship.
Enjoy your renos and and let us know when you are again ready to renovate.

Tom Ross in Scarborough

From our first meeting with Andrej to our sign off on the job with Roman, our experience with 3 Day Reno was fantastic!

They renovated our entire upstairs. Our house is over 120 years old and they restored it back to its original decor while modernizing it. Their work is very detailed, skilled and professional. The crew is very polite, hard working and dedicated to the job at hand.

What we appreciated the most was the constant communication we received from everyone involved. The experience was honest, transparent and without any hidden fees.

Even more impressive was the rate of speed these guys were completing the job. They are masters at time efficiency. Not once did we ever see them sitting around. There was always someone at our house working.

We would highly recommend anyone using 3 Day Reno to complete any of their projects. It is extremely difficult as a consumer to find personable, hard working, honest contractors who do not have a hidden agenda. 3 Day Reno is one of those rare exceptions. They are to be trusted!

We want to extend a special thank you to Andrej, Rodrigo, Roman, Matus and their crews for making our dreams of restoring our upstairs a reality.

Job Price

Tom, thank you for taking the time to write a review of your experience with 3 Day Reno, the work completed, staff, and sharing your detailed experience with the HomeStars community.
We sincerely appreciate your trust and confidence in allowing 3 Day Reno into your home and to look after your unique renovation project.

David Zeit from North York

I hired 3-Day Reno to do a major renovation of my condo. This will be a long review, but hopefully the extra detail will be of value to other homeowners.

I recently purchased a condo in an older building. The advantage of these old units is that they are a lot larger than the ones being built today, but the downside is that they can be very dated looking. After taking possession of my unit, I knew I would have to do some very significant renovations to make the place look more modern. The main items I wanted done were to remove and replace all the flooring and baseboards, remove a wall and door jam, replace all the light fixtures, install potlights in the kitchen, hallway and master washroom, relocate some light switches and electric outlets, replace 2 bathtubs and the tilework around them (as well as the faucets, showerheads, controls, etc), rebuild the shower, replace closet doors and interiors, build a custom closet organizer in the master bedroom, and repaint everything. The unit is 1300 square feet, so it was a pretty big job for a condo.

I met with several renovation companies and received a few estimates before choosing 3-Day Reno. There were two main factors in my decision to choose them over the other companies I had met with. First, I wanted to minimize my stress. Renos are always difficult, but especially so in a condo. I really didn’t want to deal with the hassles of daily elevator bookings, property management, security staff, getting permission for each delivery of material or removal of waste, ensuring that the hallway stayed free of reno dust/debris, and all the other headaches that go along with condo renovations. So I liked the fact that 3-Day Reno said they specialize in managing these aspects of a project.

The other reason I chose them was that I was impressed by their planned approach for dealing with a difficult reno issue in the kitchen. The previous owner had installed new kitchen cabinetry and appliances over two layers of cheap flooring (a newer laminate on top of a much older vinyl). This made the kitchen floor higher than the adjacent living room floor. Also, they had installed flooring which was not water-resistant and therefore a poor choice for a kitchen. So I wanted to remove both these layers of flooring and replace them with a high quality porcelain tile. But I didn’t know how this could be done since the layers of old flooring extended under the cabinetry. A couple of the reno companies said they would cut the floor around cabinetry, replace the floor in the accessible areas, and then mask the gap around the cabinetry with quarter round (ie: the cabinetry would continue to sit on top of the two layers of old flooring). However, Andrej, the estimator from 3-Day Reno, recommended a different approach. His plan was to uninstall the kitchen cabinetry and appliances so they could remove and replace all the old flooring and then reinstall the kitchen. He said that although this would be significantly more work, it was the correct technique and would look far better than the other method. He explained that if 3-Day Reno put their name and reputation on a project, it had done right and that they would rather decline a job than do it improperly or have it look second-rate. I was really impressed by this commitment to delivering a quality product and to doing it right or not at all. So even though their estimate was not the cheapest, I decided to choose 3-Day Reno because I felt more confident in their knowledge and professionalism.

The Project Manager assigned to my reno was Roman. I found him friendly and easy to work with. He kept in contact with me throughout the project with progress updates and whenever there were decisions to be made. As with any major renovation, there were several challenges that came up along the way. One of the biggest difficulties was that, because of the tight space in the kitchen, the cabinetry could not be fully removed without the risk that the wraparound granite countertop would break. So Roman had to use a different approach to get at the flooring underneath the cabinets. It required extreme care and extra time to do it this way, but he managed to get all the flooring replaced while successfully preserving the countertop.

Another challenge was that the store where I had purchased the engineered hardwood flooring did not have transitions to install where the hardwood met the tiles. As a result, Roman went looking all over the city for transitions that would be a good match. And actually, the ones he found were such a good match, that I had no idea they were a different product from a different company. Roman was also good at dealing with my condo’s Property Manager and security staff and the very difficult process of reserving the always overbooked service elevator.

In addition to having a day-to-day Project Manager, 3-Day Reno also assigned one of their General Managers to oversee the project. Rod checked in with me along the way to make sure I was satisfied with the progress. Upon completion of the project, I had a concern about the calculation of the final balance. I know other people who have had big disputes with their contractors over payment issues, so I was worried this would become a problem. But when I emailed Rod and told him I had a concern, he was actually very easy to deal with. He even offered to come to my home so we could review all the calculations together. And after looking through everything, it turned out we only had to make a very small correction. I feel that the financial management of the project and the resolution of my concern were both handled very professionally.

So to summarize my experience, I started out with a very old, painfully out-of-date condo, then I handed over my keys to 3-Day Reno, they gutted the place, gave it a complete makeover, and returned it to me looking fresh and modern. It’s hard to believe it’s the same place. The quality of the workmanship throughout is very good. I especially like the tilework.

When I was moving in after the reno was completed, my movers had the door propped open for a few hours. And as neighours would pass by in the hallway and catch a glimpse inside, they were shocked by the transformation. Several of them even asked if they could do a walk-through to see the finished renovations and asked me who had done the work. So I think those reactions say a lot about the quality of the work.

Job Price

David, first and foremost the team at 3 Day Reno would like to sincerely thank you for your business and kind review.
We are extremely pleased that you have taken valuable time to document your renovation experience and share it with everyone on this site.
In addition, I would personally like to present you with our 3 Day Reno award for the most detailed
in-depth review to date. (lol)
I hope you get many years of use and satisfaction from the makeover. I was a pleasure working with you!

Stephen & Pina in Toronto

We were very pleased with 3 Day Reno and are so happy with the final result. Their staff is extremely professional, reliable, customer service focused and their workmanship was equally great! We would definitely recommend them to family & friends.

Job Price

Thanks Stephen and Piña, I appreciate you kind review.
We at 3 Day Reno are pleased that you are satisfied with our customer service, staff and workmanship and the fact that you put your trust with us for your reno !

Good experience with a 3 Day Reno.
Would definite recommend to my friends and family.Found them here at homestars and read a lot reviews aBout this company.
will call them when need plumbing services

Job Price

Thank you for your review we look forward to working with you again !

Amanda

Everyday I walk into my house and I think wow!

The guys from 3 Day Reno made it so easy. I knew I wanted something special and that's exactly what they gave me! They cleaned up everyday and even after the job was done they sent in a complimentary cleaning service to clear any dust and debris throughout my entire house.

What a great experience,
Thank you!

Job Price

Amanda it was a pleasure working with you! Thank for taking the time to leave us such a great review. I'm extremely pleased that 3 Day Reno was able to deliver on your vision. We hop the wow factor never goes away!

Joe A.

3 Day Reno gave my the kitchen of my dreams!

They were amazing! Clean, fast and were really able to capture every detail of the vision that I had for my kitchen. I will never work with another contractor again the 3 Day Reno guys are great!

Job Price

Thanks Joe and thanks for the review. I'm extremely pleased that 3 Day Reno was able to deliver on your vision. May you enjoy your kitchen for many years to come !

Lesley

3 Day Reno just completed a major 5 day renovation for the sale of our home in Toronto. We could not be more impressed with the level of work expertise, speed and care they took towards our renovations and improvements. Andrej created a very detailed list and quotation of all the work and made additional suggestions and provided expert advice as to what was required - from upgrades in the kitchen, 3 bathrooms, a complete new laundry room, electrical ceiling work, expert painting & plastering work, roofing and exterior work, they transformed the house. Andrej, Roman, Matus and the entire team were highly competent, provided excellent advice, and took great care in all the work that was completed. From a highly detailed list that was 3 pages long, all work was completed in 5 days on time and on budget. Incredible team to work with, always very helpful and left the house clean everyday! The house looked beautiful and sold quickly! I would absolutely recommend them - thank you so very much Andrej, Roman, Matus and the entire team !

Job Price

Thank you Lesley for the review but more importantly in trusting 3Day Reno and our team to look after your project. We really enjoyed working with you and are pleased that you are satisfied with the outcome.
Andrej.

More about 3 Day Reno

We get it, most people have never heard of a real 3 day renovation! Yet, a fast turnaround time by professional renovators at an affordable price is what we all want. Seasoned homeowners know that there is no small renovation, even painting a tiny bathroom can turn into a multi-day project. Our team has been hand-picked and know how to get the job done with exceptionally good results and in a remarkably short period of time. Experience is what counts! In addition, we know that having a defined, step-by-step system in place for each type of job makes a huge difference. When you do it right, time is not wasted and nothing is overlooked. You can be sure that when we come to work we are prepared for the job at hand! After all, our very name and reputation depend on getting your renovation project done in 3 days!

We’ve been working in the GTA for many years…
Our renovation services are provided by our parent company, A+ Development & Management Corp. A+ is a leading construction, renovation and plumbing services provider based in Toronto. This means that 3Day Reno’s services are bolstered and supported by the following benefits that A+ brings to the table:
A+ Development & Management is the leader in Hi-Rise renovations in the Greater Toronto Area.
Fully Licensed & Insured.
Benefits from commercial volume.
Has a history of providing rapid turn-around times.
All work is guaranteed!
Very high customer satisfaction and retention rates
Exceptionally good project management team
Decades of combined staff experience.
We provide 3 day renovation services to condos, high-rises, private homes and more in Toronto, Mississauga, Oakville, Burlington and the rest of the GTA.

Construction Services – A glimpse of what we do