Your Moving Company

Reviews for Your Moving Company

amir in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
amir in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2

Office Moving

We used Your Moving Company to relocate our offices. We had a wonderful experience from start to finish. They were on time, very organized and the team was helpful. The entire team worked hard and finished the job on time and on budget as quoted.

Thank you Amir for your feedback! We appreciate you went with us. Your Moving Company crew can easily face with any kind of job. Satisfied clients is priority for us. Hope to do more business with you in future.

Local move

George and team were great. Punctual. Red carpet to protect floors. Excellent wrapping of fragile items. Dismantled and reassembled beds and dining table. Overall they are by far the best we have used in Toronto.

Thank you for taking your time to leave us your thoughts about our service. It was a pleasure to work with you. We are happy to help you to relocate as fast as we can. Thanks again! YMCo team

0 reviews Hamilton, ON

Repeat customer!

repeat customer with YOUR MOVING COMPANY and very satisfied! They are more than punctual, arriving with time to spare. All belongings arrived without damage each time. They are careful about the walls too. Egor and team are very professional and their rates are competitive as I shopped around to make sure. I don't plan on moving for a number of years but when I do I'll be using YOUR MOVING COMPANY.

Thank you Kevin for writing a review. We are proud to help you with relocation services. Your Moving Company always does our best for our customers to exceed expectations. Thanks again and enjoy new place!

Moving

On time professional. Overall good moving company who was well prepared for move and supplies

Thanks a lot for writing a review. We are proud to help your family with move. Your Moving Company always does our best for our customers to exceed expectations. Thanks again and enjoy new place!

Townhouse move with packers

Found Your Moving Company of the Google search. As I am busy with my job and my wife is pregnant, I had to hire movers to do packing as well. These guys came in the day before and did great job. The next day it was easier, because they wrapped all pieces in paddings. Super friendly and mannered movers. Want to thank George separately for guiding me from the moment I called for a quote till very end with helpful tips for the future.

Thank you for your kind words! We are happy to hear from you about your experience with Your Moving Company. Especially, we are proud to provide our service for your family with our passion and professionalism. Thanks again!

House moving with 5 movers

Was looking for moving company to move my house that I sold recently. For me it was very important that my furniture will be protected, it won’t take long time to do the job. So I spoke with George, very nice sales guy, who guided me through tips and instructions. On moving day 5 men showed up and did amazing job. Floors were covered, all the pieces were wrapped. Some fragile decor were taken extra care of. Really professional and disciplined people. 100% recommended to my family and friends! Stress free experience.

Thanks for taking your time to leave us your thoughts about our service. It was a pleasure to work with you. We are happy to help you to relocate as fast as we can. Thanks for trusting Your Moving Company in your moving needs!

My #1 choice

Ive hired these movers for my condo couple month ago. So my parents liked the job and we contracted them for house move from Thornhill to Aurora. Again on time, super careful and professional. Recommend Your moving company for everyone else looking for movers who work hard and care about your belongings! Thanks again!

Thank you so much for warm words! We appreciate you went with us. Your Moving Company crew can easily face with any kind of job. Satisfied clients is priority for us. Hope to do more business with you in future.

Masi &.
Masi &.

Super professional and caring !

They are super professional and they care about your furniture. They were very friendly and nice people. I highly recommend them and it was my second time I used their moving service. I will be using their service again next week for my office as well! Thank you for your help!!!!!

Gina
Gina

Moving Services

George and his team were awesome! They respected our property using rug/ stair covers, they wrapped fragile furniture with seal wrap, they took care to move everything carefully and put everything into the rooms we had asked them to. They were efficient, and did a great job!

Thanks a lot for writing a review. We are proud to help your family with move. MOVERSON team always does our best for our customers to exceed expectations. Thanks again and enjoy new place!

Lorraine
Lorraine

Moving of part of a house- furniture and boxes

George and his colleague were fast, efficient and as careful as possible. They needed minimal supervision. Job was completed in 3 hours. Thanks again.

Thank you for sharing your experience with MOVERSON. We are happy to be chosen by our customers to make moving process worry-free. Enjoy your new place.

More about Your Moving Company

Here at YOUR MOVING COMPANY, our team has the necessary skill and training to make your move as fast, efficient and convenient as possible. Our company is focused around a key objective: great customer service. Our staff has countless years of experience behind their backs and are in possession of all the necessary tools and knowledge to carefully disassemble, pack, move and re-assemble the furniture and belongings of our customers.

Being a local company, we understand the need for a trustworthy and professional service. All of us at YOUR MOVING COMPANY have been in need of a moving service at some point. We understand your concerns and promise to work hard to be the moving service we once wanted to have for ourselves.

Moving & Storage
Moving boxes (all sizes), wardrobes, plastic reusable moving boxes, mattress covers (all sizes), chair covers, sofa covers, shrink wrap rolls, tape, stickers, dollies, packing paper, bubble wrap, popcorn, moving blankets
Household moving, residential moving, same-day moving, office moving, warehouse relocation, long-term storage, short-term storage, overnight storage, local moves, long distance moving, interprovincial moving, moving across the country, full packing & unpacking services, piano moving, pool table moving, oversized & overweight items moving, garbage disposal, old furniture removal, man power, furniture delivery, equipment delivery, appliances delivery, furniture assembling & disassembling, recycled plastic moving box rentals, moving blankets rentals
2012
Cash, Visa, Mastercard, Discover, American Express
Commercial vehicle operator's registration (CVOR)
3 hours