Moverson

Toronto ON M3J 0C3

Reviews for Moverson

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Condo moving with 2 movers

Moverson helped me to move my condo apartment with short time booking. Great job with packing, nice sales rep on the phone, who gave me lots of instructions. Movers were so polite. When it came to unpacking, they covered new floors with red runners, nothing was damaged. I’m happy to get this company to relocate myself. Thanks for your professionalism!

Thanks for sharing your experience with MOVERSON! We are glad to provide our service for you. Moreover, the highest achievement for us is that our customers trust us. Thanks again!

Happy m.
Happy m.
0 reviews Milton, ON

Move to new home

George and his crew were great! The worked honest and friendly the whole time (12hrs). They were careful and did an amazing job. They were well priced, on time and reassuring. Look no further Moversons is who you need to use!

Thank you for sharing your experience with MOVERSON. We are happy to be chosen by our customers to make moving process worry-free. Enjoy your new place.

anierolt
anierolt

Condo move

Very careful, and reliable. Competitive pricing and attention to detail. I had an antique china cabinet that was very delicate and they moved it with Ultimate Care. They were courteous and efficient and they came through with everything that they promised. They kept their word about coming on time and always answered my questions and my phone calls

Thank you Anie for such warm words! We appreciate you went with us. MOVERSON movers can easily face with any kind of job. Satisfied clients is priority for us. Hope to do business with you in future.

rosaleemunger
rosaleemunger
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Moving

George, Andrew & Ives really took great care. They arrived on time, they brought mats to make sure not to dirty our floors, they carefully wrapped every piece of furniture, they were quick, efficient, not wasting time but work with care. We talked and joked with them, they explain everything to us as they are working. They have moved for me twice now. I am a realtor and have been recommending them too all my clients.

Thank you Rosa for taking your time to leave us your thoughts about our service. It was a pleasure to work with you. We are happy to help you to relocate as fast as we can. Thanks again! MOVERSON team

cooperdonavan73
cooperdonavan73
0 reviews Clarence Rockland, ON

Move within the province

We contracted moverson to move our house to north york. They are the only company who agreed to do this job in one day, as for us it was important. They started early. The quote was reasonable, as we were charged by hour for loading/unloading and truck fee was separate(included travel time as well). By the end of their job everything was reassembled and put together without damage or any hidden costs. Excellent job by movers! Can’t say anything more!

Thanks a lot for sharing your experience with MOVERSON Inc. We appreciate your choice and happy to provide our best service in short period of time. Looking forward to help you again. Thanks again!

Vijay in Maple
Vijay in Maple

2 condo movers with truck

These guys were amazing. They gave me 15 min notice before arrival, so I had enough time to put the elevator on service. Guys worked hard! No damage, no scratches. Very professional. Even too much blanket wrapping. But overall I’m happy with this company. Thank you for help, definitely will recommend to my friends and co-workers.

Thank you Vijay for taking your time to leave us your thoughts about our service. It was a pleasure to work with you. We are happy to help you to relocate as fast as we can. Thanks again! MOVERSON team

Kristin
Kristin

Moving to brand new house

Movers from Moverson did excellent job. For 15 hours they were working and moving our old house. Took longer than was estimated, but crew handled it so easy. Wrapping in blankets looked so protective. Hardwood floors were covered with special red carpets, that avoided any dents and dust. Me and my husband had to give instructions and no more. Second load was faster, with garage and backyard crap. They had to bring big china cabinet upstairs. Was nothing for them. Moreover, moving supplies were delivered 3 weeks prior the move. Really appreciate your hard and tough work. Thanks to George, who came for an estimate. Definitely will recommend company who wants to get high quality and professionalism.

Thank you Kristin for your kind words! We are happy to hear from you about your experience with MOVERSON. Especially, we are proud to provide our service for your family with our passion and professionalism. Thanks again!

Eduardo
Eduardo

Moving my parents house

Amazing company with professional staff. Affordable prices, responsive office reps. I was moving my parents house from Milton to Thornhill. Alex, Egor and Mark were super prepared. They used blankets to protect furniture and unwrapped it when the move was finished. Generally, move went smooth and superb. I thought moving would be stressful for my mum and dad, but they had to guide movers, that was the only job for them. I’m happy that I hired Moverson as a professional moving company, which exceeded our expectations. Will recommend to my friends, for sure!!!

Thanks a lot for writing a review. We are proud to help your parents with their move. MOVERSON team always does our best for our customers to exceed expectations. Thanks again and enjoy new place!

Private User reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Moving one bedroom condo

I highly recommend Moverson movers to anyone. Alex and Leo were first class from start to finish. Arrived on time, worked fast. They were careful with my furniture, also disassemble and assemble everything at no problem. All my things arrived safely and undamaged. I had no issue with them. Thank you for your service.

Thanks for sharing your experience with MOVERSON movers. That is our mission to provide exceptional service for our clients and do our best in order to make relocation worry-free. Thanks again! Enjoy your new place!

Linda
Linda
1 review Hamilton, ON

Moved house & condo!

They crew showed up about 10 minutes early and they got to work right away reviewing the types and locations of the items that had to be moved. They were very efficient and focused, working diligently and carefully. All of them were very respectful and polite. I was very pleased and we got the work done very quickly. I had an extra stop at a condo I had been renting and it was "no problem". Once again, we got in and out quickly. I would highly recommend Moverson, and if I have to move again anytime soon, I would use them. Thank you!

Thank you for the great review! We are so glad to hear that you are happy with our movers, from our efficiency to our phone calls and pricing to ensure that everything is going well. Thanks again!

More about Moverson

Here at MOVERSON, our team has the necessary skill and training to make your move as fast, efficient and convenient as possible. Our company is focused around a key objective: great customer service. Our staff has countless years of experience behind their backs and are in possession of all the necessary tools and knowledge to carefully disassemble, pack, move and re-assemble the furniture and belongings of our customers.

Being a local company, we understand the need for a trustworthy and professional service. All of us at MOVERSON have been in need of a moving service at some point. We understand your concerns and promise to work hard to be the moving service we once wanted to have for ourselves.