Calgary AB T3M

403-966-6377
Calgary
AB
T3M

I had a few contractors give me quotes to install a garage heater and add a gas line to the back yard for a BBQ. Matt provided some good feedback and was by far the best option. I am very impressed with his workmanship and would recommend him to anyone without hesitation.
Thanks Matt

Thank you for the kind words. And we look forward to working with you in future projects.

martine from Calgary
martine from Calgary

toilet repairs

Matt from Noble Mechanical was prompt in responding to my request, and here the next morning when he said he would be. He was polite and fair, and communicated and showed me what he needed to do. I really appreciated his honesty, and I recommend him to anyone needing these type of services.

And it didn't hurt that he looks like Michael Buble! : )))

Thanks Matt!

Well thank you for the kind words! Appreciate your business and hope to work with you in the future.

pretty_pilot
pretty_pilot

natural gas bbq hookup

403-966-6377
Calgary
AB
T3M

Matt did a great job hooking up my natural gas bbq, he gave me a couple options and didn't pressure me into anything. He was friendly, on time and upfront with what the cost was going be. I would use him again in the future.

Thank you very much for your great comments. This is our thing, to be up front and let the customer make and informed choice. I look forward to working with you on future projects!

kymmichelegagnon
kymmichelegagnon

Bathrooms and kitchen reno

I contacted Noble Mechanical to install a couple of sinks for me. He was fast, priced well and did a bang up job. A few weeks later I called him back again to install another sink. I would definitely recommend this company again and again.

Great customer. Would definitely work with them again! Thx for the great review.

More about Noble Mechanical

Noble Mechanical is a full service residential, commercial and industrial HVAC/ R, Plumbing and Gas Services company. We have been providing a “best in class” single source mechanical services solution to clients throughout the Calgary and surrounding area since 2009. We are building a solid reputation by simply focusing on ...