Petra Renovation

Reviews for Petra Renovation

Hamid
Hamid

Laminating my condo

Fast, clean and perfect. I'm happy with the job the team did for me.

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you are satisfied with our work. Best regards,
Paul Petra

Cristina in Toronto
Cristina in Toronto

Carpet Removal & Laminate Wood Installation

Petra Renovation was amazing! I had to have two bedrooms removed of old carpet and new laminate wood put in. The workers were great. They showed up on time and were finished the job even quicker than expected! They removed and got rid of the old carpet and installed beautiful dark wood laminate flooring. They even helped in moving the furniture out of the way that I could not do on my own - which was very difficult in the small condo space! I would definitely recommend this company to someone else and would definitely hire them again. Perfect job! Love my new floors! Thank you!

Hi Cristina, thank you for sharing your experience with Petra Renovation. We work hard to satisfy every customer and we are happy that you are pleased with our services. All the best!
Paul Petra

Jason T in Toronto
Jason T in Toronto

Realiable and great communication

Mad respect for Paul who called me 1 hour after my inquiry and kept the ball rolling to install my floors. He removed old flooring, intalled new floors and baseboards. His pricing is competitive and most importantly is communication, guided me thru the process. Paul and his crew arrive on time for the planned 2 day job and he returned for 3rd day as the work took longer than planned. These guys are the best.

Thank you Jason for your review. It was a pleasure meeting you and installing your new flooring.

faizaldasu
faizaldasu

Floor installation

They were very professional, did good work, cleaned everything up when they were done. Would definitely use again!!

Thank you for your review, we're happy that you are satisfied with our installation services.

mr_samie
mr_samie

Laminate flooring

It took me only 1 call and Paul was at my door next morning on time... he finished the task professionally and on time. No ifs or buts... job well done!!! 5star service with reasonable price :)

Thank you Samie for sharing here your flooring experience with us. We're happy that you are satisfied with our services and wish you all the best!

gd.335i
gd.335i
1 review Newmarket, ON

Hardwood floors

Paul and his team arrived on time. They were very clean and did an excellent job! Will definitely use their services again. Thank so much!

Thank you very much for your review, enjoy your new beautiful flooring!

DG in Toronto
DG in Toronto

Flooring and Stairwell renovation

After getting numerous quotes and not feeling quite right about previous contractors, I contacted Paul/Nancy. Right away I was very happy with the professionalism from both of them. Paul came to our home to look over the project, the quote was provided shortly after, after some discussions about what we wanted, and we decided to go with Petra. I can honestly say, they are some of the best contractors I have ever dealt with. From their promptness to the quality of work, excellent communication, and attention to detail, Paul/Nancy and the rest of the team were fantastic. Given the issues we had with the hardwood, they still managed to do a tremendous job with the floors and stairs. Even when there were some small finishing touches that I brought to Paul's attention, he was quick to make sure we were completely satisfied with the work. I would and have recommended Petra Renovation to anyone looking to get flooring and or/stairs refinished. The price was very reasonable for the extensive work we got done, and the results met all of our expectations. Petra should be first on any list of consideration for flooring contractors. Will be using them on future projects, for sure! Thanks again, Paul/Nancy and the PR Team! Derek

Thank you Derek for your review. We always do our best to achieve customers satisfaction and I'm happy that you are satisfied with our services. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and we wish you all the best!
Nancy and Paul

Victor
Victor

Engineered Hardwood Installation

Paul was very courteous and fast on all our conversation. He was able to deliver on time what he promised and provided an excellent job quality on the installation. I would really recommend him to other people for this type of job.

Thank you Victor for the review. It was a pleasure for us installing your new flooring.
All the best!

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Hardwood flooring installation

We had hardwood flooring installed by Paul and his crew and are totally 100 percent satisfied with with their work. Hard working bunch over 1000 square ft Installed in 2 days.
Would highly recommend Petra Renovation to anyone who needs a professional job done right and fast.
was Bless to have experience Petra Renovation !
Prices can’t be beat for the quality that you get from Petra Renovation.
Thanks Paul and crew!!!

Thank you Joe for the review. Our purpose is to deliver the best installation services and I am always happy when the customer is satisfied with our work. It was a pleasure meeting you!

Vinyl Installation in Basement

Paul was very polite and courteous in discussing my project. He was on time and delivered on what he promised within the time and budget. I am extremely happy with his service and would highly recommend him to others and will always look to his professional expertise for any future projects. Thanks again, Paul.

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure installing you new flooring.

More about Petra Renovation

At Petra Renovation our focus is to offer our clients the best quality of hardwood, engineered, laminate and vinyl floor installation. Combined with a competitive price the customer satisfaction is always guaranteed. Give us a call today. We look forward to working with you.