Petra Renovation

Floor Laying & Refinishing

Reviews for Petra Renovation

stefany
stefany

Laminate floor replacement and wall painting.

If you're looking for a contractor, look no further! After contacting over 12 different contractors, Paul was the only one to make me feel confident and excited about the upcoming job. He was timely both in correspondence and in meeting up to choose materials, direct, and easy to understand (blessing for a first-time homeowner). Now on the job, Paul and his crew were not only professional and friendly (godsend - no grumpy campers on his team), but they were also speedy and went above and beyond the call of duty for this job. In terms of speed, there were able to get both the place (roughly 515 sq ft) painted and floors replaced within three days and in terms of going above and beyond, Paul volunteered to install a light fixture I had planned on putting into the bedroom. Post-job, I did notice that a small section of trim on the wall had been overlooked, however, once I let Paul know he was over in a flash to get it sorted out. So overall, I am extremely happy with Petra Renovations work and plan to contact them again should I need any new home renovations. I really felt like the team had my back and my best interests in mind.

Thank you Stefany, I am so happy that you are satisfied with the result. It was a pleasure doing this job for you!

Joseph in Burlington
Joseph in Burlington
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Laminate flooring installation.

Paul at Petra Renovations gave me a very reasonable quote over the phone. He came and installed my laminate all over my house, Installed new baseboard and quarteround and did an amazing and precision job!! He is serious on making the homeowner happy and you can see in their workmanship and professionalism!! I have been recommending them to many friends and relatives!!

Thank you Joseph for your review. We are happy that you are satisfied with our services.

Tracy
Tracy

Hardwood flooring installation

Paul and his team were prompt and did an outstanding job. They cleaned up after themselves and were extremely pleasant to deal with. The price was excellent as well! It was a top quality job and I will be recommending them to friends family and Co workers

Thank you so much for your review. It was our pleasure to install your flooring and I am glad that you are happy with the result.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

2 Bedroom Condo- Laminate Floor Installtion

My Husband and I were preparing to move into our 2 bedroom condo in the heart of Mississauga between the week of December 25th and Dec 31st.

I had a specific vision in my mind for what I wanted to be install in my condo.
We wanted 12MM AC4 Laminate only in a color that is close to a grey black. Because of my very specific request and requirements, it was becoming Extremely difficult to find someone to have the floors done before our move in date! It was also the Holidays and a lot of contactors were booked up or not taking in any work.

We were rushing to find a reliable contractor to supply material and install the flooring for us.

We were then referred to Petra Renovation by our painting contractor.

Paul from Petra Renovation agreed to meet up with us within 1 days notice. He also assured us that he had the quality and the color flooring that we required.

Once we had selected our floors from him, he made sure that he did not cut any corners regarding the legality of the work that he was doing He made sure I provided the Property Manager with his valid Certificate of Insurance before anything was solidified. Even by this very simple step, my trust with Paul grew even more.

Within one day of meeting Paul, I was able to provide the PM with the COI, and book the elevator and have the material delivered up the unit. I could not believe how fast and accurate Paul was moving! He assured me that he would be back the very next day at 9:00AM sharp and be completed by 5:00PM.

Much to my surprise, Paul was at the condo for 9:00AM without any delay.

I later came by the suite around 5:00pm and he was completely finished.

The quality of the service and the work that Petra renovation has provided had brought me to tears, and I could not be any more satisfied with his customer service skills. Once they had left the unit, the only thing they left behind was an amazing flooring job.

No garbage or damage to the walls were done.

Please keep up the great work Paul!!

It was our pleasure installing your new flooring and I'm glad that you are happy with the result. Thank you so much for your review!

Michelle
Michelle
1 review Oshawa, ON

Laminate throughout main floor

So happy with the work they did. They made this Reno easy and were very reliable, clean and friendly. Would defiantly recommend Petra

Thank you for your review. I am happy that you are satisfied with our work.

Julianne
Julianne

Hardwood installation

I cannot praise this company enough! The owner has a great attitude and it was very easy to deal with. Lots of knowledge and experience. The work was done in time and it was clear they take pride in attention to detail. The price was more than fair. They truly exceeded all my expectations. I have had so many bad experiences in the past and for once I felt like a winner. Thank you Petra Renovation for the great work!

We are so happy that you are satisfied with our installation service. Thank you very much for your review.

Traver
Traver
1 review Oshawa, ON

Basement flooring, baseboards and door trims

Petra Renovation
647-334-3354
Richmond Hill
L4E 4V7

Paul and his team were very professional and dependable. He did not take short cuts and delivered what he promised. Final flooring product was done very professionally. To top it of, his pricing is very fair

It was our pleasure to install your flooring. Thank you very much for the review!

More about Petra Renovation

At Petra Renovation our focus is to offer our clients the best quality of hardwood, engineered, laminate and vinyl floor installation. Combined with a competitive price the customer satisfaction is always guaranteed. Give us a call today. We look forward to working with you.