Floor Laying & Refinishing

Flooring Renovation

647-334-3354
Richmond Hill
L4E 4V7

Paul and his team did a fantastic job installing luxury vinyl plank in our new Condo. They are very easy to work with and are very accommodating to any request. Not to mention very fast! The entire job was done in a day, and they left absolutely no mess to clean up! Installing the flooring couldn't have been easy with all the corners we have in our unit, but they managed to do an amazing job, and the floor looks seamless going from room to room. All in all we couldn't have been happier with the work. The floors look gorgeous! We will definitely be recommending them to our friends and family.

Thanks to Paul and the team at Petra Renovation!

Thank you for the review! We are happy that you are satisfied with our installation.

Brian
Brian
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Hardwood flooring installation

Paul and his expert team of installers delivered a top notch installation of oak flooring for my 4 bedrooms. I reached out to Paul late and in need of a quick and quality installation and he was able to install it within only a few days notice. From the precise time of his crew's arrival on site to their departure I was treated to professionalism, respectfulness, no attitude, care and consideration while on my premises. The quality of the installation was outstanding and I would not hesitate one bit to recommending this company to anyone. Typically I'm very annoyed with surprises and associated additional costs however with Paul I can honestly say there were absolutely no surprises the guys arrived on time and the agreed work and cost was 100% correct. Paul keep up the great work!

Thank you Brian for your review. It was our pleasure installing your new flooring and we are happy that you are satisfied with our services.

ruwithme
ruwithme

Hardwood floors in living / dining room, bedroom, and closets

Removing old ceramic floors, hardwood floors, and carpet. Installing new hardwood floors in all areas. New baseboards and shoe moulding as well. Excellent job by Paul and his crew. Everyone was punctual, hard working, and reliable.

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure meeting you and installation your new flooring.

cn
cn
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Flooring. Removal of tiles and installation of hardwood

647-334-3354
Richmond Hill
L4E 4V7

We are extremely satisfied with the work done. Kept to the schedule, very professional, detailed oriented and reliable team. Thank you!

Thank you Carmen for your review, it was a pleasure meeting you and your husband and installing your new flooring. Also I would like to tank you in the name of our team you for amazing hospitality!

sonamk4
sonamk4

Condo Flooring Upgrade (removal of existing floors and carpet. Install new laminate floors)

First off thank you Paul and crew from Petra Renovations. You guys have exceeded our expectations! Our new floors are spectacular. I don't normally write reviews but Petra Renovation definitely deserves one. Paul and his crew did an unbelievable job in my condo. I was skeptical at first as I normally find contractors through personal referrals, but so glad I went with Petra Reno. AMAZING JOB.

Paul answered ALL my MILLION questions (calls, texts, e-mails) leading up to the reno date, whether it was morning or night Paul always responded - thank you! This was very much appreciated especially because I am new to flooring. Paul put me at ease on this big job. Always responded quickly with a ton of information that helped me decide on my floors, materials, and job details.

My condo is bigger than your average condo, with the most awkward curves, angles and edges you can think of. This made the job more difficult, however Paul and his crew still completed the removal of the existing floors and carpeting, + installation of new laminate floors (provided myself) in only 2 days.

Paul and his crew were all friendly, very accommodating and very respectful. They are all super hardworking and are very skilled in what they do. I've gotten so many compliments on my floors already and everyone asking who did them for me. I would recommend them to anyone looking to do a flooring project - whether it is laminate, vinyl, tiling, engineered hardwood or hardwood.

If you are shopping right now, looking for a flooring company, look no further and contact Paul at Petra Renovations!

Thank you Sonam for your review. It was a pleasure meeting you guys and installing your new flooring. We're so happy that you are satisfied with the results.

lester
lester

Laminate flooring installation

We recently had our 2nd child and renovated one of the bedrooms at home, to make it the baby's room. I called Petra Renovation. We needed to remove old parque flooring and new base boards installed. I spoke with Paul and got a great estimate for the work. Paul took the time and showed me different samples of laminates. He was very professional and he's work reflected that. Absolutely great to work with, cleaned up after and took care of disposing of old materials. We are very pleased with the end result and we will definitely be calling Petra Renovation in the future.

Hi Lester, thank you for the review. I am happy that you are satisfied with our services.
Thank you for your business!

Feng
Feng

Master bedroom carpet removal and laminate installation

Paul and his team were amazing! They were reliable, punctual and had great workmanship. I was dealing with a lot of stress from organising the renovation for my place but Paul was very responsive and helpful and you could count on him and his team to get the job done as promised. Thank you Paul for my beautiful floors!

Thank you Feng for your review! It was a pleasure meeting you and installing your new flooring.

Taz67
Taz67

Hardwood flooring

Great freindly service,punctual protected and covered all surrounding areas cleaned up when completed.Great finished result.They came and replaced all the damaged floor boards left by the previous contractor at a reasonable price.

Thank you for the review, I am happy that you are satisfied with our services and your flooring looks now how it should have looked from the beginning.

Truth in Toronto
Truth in Toronto

Rude, Non Professional Communication and Below average stair work

Amazing hardwood flooring work. Below average stair work. Veneer paper used for stair siding. I was told that’s the industry standard. From time to time I was told not sure how it’s done in my country but that’s how it’s done in Canada. Paul used F****** word on phone. Was promised it will be done in 4 days but done in 6 days. Portion of basement 1/4 round of different colour. Tried to convince Paul that it’s a different colour but in vain. I would suggest if you could please get some other contractor.

Review has 1 previous version

Here at Petra Renovation we treat all our customer polite, doing our job professionally and always deliver the best results.
Not only the flooring job was amazing but also the staircase one.
I have tried to explain you that stairs recapping means solid wood on treads and veneer on risers and stringers. It is not possible to do it other way unless you are aiming for a new staircase to be build from scratch.
Despite you being rude in language and attitude from the very fist day of the job, I didn’t pay attention and even I was providing side services free of charge.
The conflict appeared when you refused to make the last payment, a significant one, using as an excuse a piece of ¼ round that was looking slightly different from the one next to it. I explained again that the oak takes color in a different way depending of the grain but was useless.
Your review here, 0 out of 10 was obviously based on bad intention rather than objectivity.
It is not possible to put picture of your job in this message but I will create a new gallery with your job because I am proud of the results.
Thank you!

Rez A.
Rez A.

Hard wood

I wanted to renew the floor at my house. One of my colleagues suggested this company! I should tell they did an amazing job! Very professional, on time, very nice finishing and very reasonable $.

Thank you for leaving us a review. We are happy that you are satisfied with our services.

More about Petra Renovation

At Petra Renovation our focus is to offer our clients the best quality of hardwood, engineered, laminate and vinyl floor installation. Combined with a competitive price the customer satisfaction is always guaranteed. Give us a call today. We look forward to working with you.