Petra Renovation

Reviews for Petra Renovation

Tobe
Tobe

Kitchen floor

Excellent job! Great team, very neat and clean. We are very pleased and satisfied with the service. Our kitchen floor with new vinyl laminate looks beautiful! Thank you so much Paul.

It was a pleasure for us installing your floors and I'm happy that you like the outcome.

Dr. H.
Dr. H.

Flooring Installation

If you are looking for the best flooring installation at the highest quality on all aspects: punctuality, pricing, cleanliness, competence, demeanour and workmanship, then look no further. We had a complex situation that Paul from Petra Renovation assessed accurately when others did not. He efficiently resolved our flooring problem and was able to complete the finishing aspect of the trim as well.

Thank you Howard for your review. It was our pleasure to complete your project and I'm happy that you're satisfied with the results

directplumbing
directplumbing

Flooring in a rental unit.

Petra and their staff are fabulous and very efficient. We have worked with them before and their work is always top notch.

Thank you Sergio for the review. It is always a pleasure to complete your flooring projects.

Jay in Mississauga
Jay in Mississauga

Excellent Service, Great communication, Amazing results

We found Petra renovation on Kijiji and found their reviews on here. Quoting, scheduling, all questions were handled with ease between phone and text. Both Day of install they showed up exactly.on time (7:28am for 7:30am start). Very friendly they work very quickly WITHOUT sacrificing on quality. They installed sub floors with wall to wall hardwood flooring and staircases All of the cuts were precise with little to no waste.

They were so honest they even gave us money off the original quote as there wasn't as much work as inaitally thought. Shows integrity as we were would not have known.

Thanks so much guys for great service and an amazing, stress-free expirence.

Jay & Ashley Roopan

Would most definately recommend Petra Renovations without a doubt

Thank you for your review. It was our pleasure to meet you guys and install your flooring. Happy that you are satisfied with our work.

Hamid
Hamid

Laminating my condo

Fast, clean and perfect. I'm happy with the job the team did for me.

Thank you for your review. We are happy that you are satisfied with our work. Best regards,
Paul Petra

Cristina in Toronto
Cristina in Toronto

Carpet Removal & Laminate Wood Installation

Petra Renovation was amazing! I had to have two bedrooms removed of old carpet and new laminate wood put in. The workers were great. They showed up on time and were finished the job even quicker than expected! They removed and got rid of the old carpet and installed beautiful dark wood laminate flooring. They even helped in moving the furniture out of the way that I could not do on my own - which was very difficult in the small condo space! I would definitely recommend this company to someone else and would definitely hire them again. Perfect job! Love my new floors! Thank you!

Hi Cristina, thank you for sharing your experience with Petra Renovation. We work hard to satisfy every customer and we are happy that you are pleased with our services. All the best!
Paul Petra

benyeh
benyeh

laminate flooring

Pual made sure that the floor is clean and smooth before putting the underlayment. He is very concienceous and perfectionist. The floor and the added trim look great and very professional. He left the job site very clean. I strongly recommend him

Thank you so much for your review. I'm happy that you like our work, it's our goal to achieve a perfect job for every single one of our customers. Best regards,

Jason T in Toronto
Jason T in Toronto

Realiable and great communication

Mad respect for Paul who called me 1 hour after my inquiry and kept the ball rolling to install my floors. He removed old flooring, intalled new floors and baseboards. His pricing is competitive and most importantly is communication, guided me thru the process. Paul and his crew arrive on time for the planned 2 day job and he returned for 3rd day as the work took longer than planned. These guys are the best.

Thank you Jason for your review. It was a pleasure meeting you and installing your new flooring.

faizaldasu
faizaldasu

Floor installation

They were very professional, did good work, cleaned everything up when they were done. Would definitely use again!!

Thank you for your review, we're happy that you are satisfied with our installation services.

mr_samie
mr_samie

Laminate flooring

It took me only 1 call and Paul was at my door next morning on time... he finished the task professionally and on time. No ifs or buts... job well done!!! 5star service with reasonable price :)

Thank you Samie for sharing here your flooring experience with us. We're happy that you are satisfied with our services and wish you all the best!

More about Petra Renovation

At Petra Renovation our focus is to offer our clients the best quality of hardwood, engineered, laminate and vinyl floor installation. Combined with a competitive price the customer satisfaction is always guaranteed. Give us a call today. We look forward to working with you.