Petra Renovation

Reviews for Petra Renovation

Taz
Taz

Flooring for Condo

So glad I hired Paul for the quickest turnaround on my flooring. Prior to hiring him, I had a few people quote me. He was the most responsive and reasonable in his quotes. He also was flexible with me purchasing materials. The job was done as promised, within 2 days. My condo left clean of old flooring and carpets that Paul disposed of within a few hours of beginning work at the condo. Great work Paul and associate. Thank you for delivering as promised.

Thank you for your words. We're happy that you are satisfied with our services.
Best wishes,

Floor Installation

Hired Paul to install laminate flooring in my living room dining room hallway. I couldn’t be happier with the results. The floor looks incredible. Eddie and Paul are the nicest people. Paul was super helpful and responsive with my many questions. He also connected me with a flooring store which gave me some wonderful baseboards and helped me find moldings that were much much nicer than I would’ve ever been able to find by myself. They were on time and worked so hard. Very respectful and easy to have around. Can’t wait to work with them again on the next project. I literally cried when I saw how the floor was being transformed. Highly recommend!

Thank you Diane for sharing here your experience with us. I'm very happy that you are satisfied with our services.
Best,

gus in Etobicoke
gus in Etobicoke

Removal and Installation of new hardwood floor

The main floor of my house was a smorgasbord of three different types of floors (old hardwood, laminate...). Decided to finally re-do the entire floor with hardwood purchased at Home Depot. During the entire project Paul was a pleasure to deal with;- very courteous, responsive and knowledgeable and kept me informed throughout the entire project especially when dealing with unexpected problems, like having to install a T-molding between two sections of the living room. Paul and his team took only two days to rip the old floors out, prepare the sub-floors and install the new hardwood floors and baseboards. They were punctual even during a day of heavy snow. If you are looking to have flooring work done, I'd recommend Petra Renovation as I'm sure you'll get a good service at a honest cost.
- Gus D.

Thank you Gus for your review, I am happy that you're satisfied with our work.

Ran W.
Ran W.

Full house flooring

Paul is very professional flooring contractor provided expert advice through the process. He and his team did start the job on time and completed before the agreed time. More importantly did an amassing job. He is very easy to work with. I happily recommend Paul and his team as contractors based on my experience.

Thank you Ran for your review. We're happy that you're satisfied with our services. All the best!

Edwin
Edwin

Condo - laminate floor install

Paul and his team removed old engineered wood flooring and installed new grey laminate flooring in my condo. First of all communications with Paul was excellent. He answered all of my questions and was very patient as I first inquired about vinyl flooring but had to change to laminate due to condo restrictions (as a result a lot of back and forth with Paul and condo) . He gave honest and useful feedback for the selection of flooring and was always prompt and on time whenever we met in person. Secondly, the work itself was professionally done, quick (1 day job) and very clean. My condo is pretty strict on keeping the common areas and elevators clean and they did their job with no complaints or issues. Lastly, everything was done at a very great price. Highly recommended and would hire again.

Thank you Edwin for sharing here your experience with us. We're doing our best to address all our customers needs and I'm happy that you are satisfied with our services.

Devonn
Devonn

Laminate Installation

Couldn’t be happier with work recently completed by Paul and his team. From first contacting Paul to the completion of the job he was incredibly knowledgeable and responsive to all my questions, not to mention he did the job for a very reasonable price. Would definitely use Paul in the future and have already recommended him to friends. Thanks again.

Thank you Devonn for your review. It was a pleasure meeting you and we're happy that you're satisfied with our services.
Best regards,
Paul Petra

Frank D.
Frank D.

Whole condo flooring

Paul was great with keeping appointments and scheduling. Always took time to address my concerns, numerous times over the phone. The work was spectacular, quick and clean. The photos say it all. Thanks Paul, and his crew. Highly recommended.

Thank you Frank for your review. It was our pleasure installaling your new flooring and we're happy that you are satisfied with our installation services.

Engineered hardwood install

Paul is responsible and responsive. Very friendly and accomodating. He was on time. His workers were fast and tidy. The job was done to our complete satisfaction.
Don’t hesitate to hire this guy.

Thank you Frank for your review!

Trust worthy

Paul was very accurate fulfilled the contract details came on time very clean job .great service.very pleasant to deal with.paid attention to details.
Very recommended I will definitely deal with him again

Thank you for your review, it was a pleasure meeting you and installing your flooring.

Iris in Toronto
Iris in Toronto

Beautiful Installation

Paul's company did a great job in laying vinyl plank flooring in my kitchen. Their services were punctual and professional and also did a thorough clean up after the installation. Highly recommend Paul and would definitely use their services again. Iris

Thank you Iris for your review, we're happy that you are satisfied with our services,

More about Petra Renovation

At Petra Renovation our focus is to offer our clients the best quality of hardwood, engineered, laminate and vinyl floor installation. Combined with a competitive price the customer satisfaction is always guaranteed. Give us a call today. We look forward to working with you.
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Campbellville?