Petra Renovation

gd.335i
gd.335i
1 review Newmarket, ON

Hardwood floors

Paul and his team arrived on time. They were very clean and did an excellent job! Will definitely use their services again. Thank so much!

Thank you very much for your review, enjoy your new beautiful flooring!

DG in Toronto
DG in Toronto

Flooring and Stairwell renovation

After getting numerous quotes and not feeling quite right about previous contractors, I contacted Paul/Nancy. Right away I was very happy with the professionalism from both of them. Paul came to our home to look over the project, the quote was provided shortly after, after some discussions about what we wanted, and we decided to go with Petra. I can honestly say, they are some of the best contractors I have ever dealt with. From their promptness to the quality of work, excellent communication, and attention to detail, Paul/Nancy and the rest of the team were fantastic. Given the issues we had with the hardwood, they still managed to do a tremendous job with the floors and stairs. Even when there were some small finishing touches that I brought to Paul's attention, he was quick to make sure we were completely satisfied with the work. I would and have recommended Petra Renovation to anyone looking to get flooring and or/stairs refinished. The price was very reasonable for the extensive work we got done, and the results met all of our expectations. Petra should be first on any list of consideration for flooring contractors. Will be using them on future projects, for sure! Thanks again, Paul/Nancy and the PR Team! Derek

Thank you Derek for your review. We always do our best to achieve customers satisfaction and I'm happy that you are satisfied with our services. It was a pleasure meeting you and your family and we wish you all the best!
Nancy and Paul

Victor L
Victor L

Engineered Hardwood Installation

Paul was very courteous and fast on all our conversation. He was able to deliver on time what he promised and provided an excellent job quality on the installation. I would really recommend him to other people for this type of job.

Thank you Victor for the review. It was a pleasure for us installing your new flooring.
All the best!

Joe in Toronto
Joe in Toronto

Hardwood flooring installation

We had hardwood flooring installed by Paul and his crew and are totally 100 percent satisfied with with their work. Hard working bunch over 1000 square ft Installed in 2 days.
Would highly recommend Petra Renovation to anyone who needs a professional job done right and fast.
was Bless to have experience Petra Renovation !
Prices can’t be beat for the quality that you get from Petra Renovation.
Thanks Paul and crew!!!

Thank you Joe for the review. Our purpose is to deliver the best installation services and I am always happy when the customer is satisfied with our work. It was a pleasure meeting you!

Vinyl Installation in Basement

Paul was very polite and courteous in discussing my project. He was on time and delivered on what he promised within the time and budget. I am extremely happy with his service and would highly recommend him to others and will always look to his professional expertise for any future projects. Thanks again, Paul.

Thank you for the review, it was a pleasure installing you new flooring.

Elena from Richmond Hill
Elena from Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Staircase, from carpet to wood

Extremely professional team! Paul and his team provided excellent service, starting from quoting and finishing with cleaning after the job was done. Knowledgeable, punctual and polite, Paul and his team completed the job on time and on budget. I had several quotes, but have chosen Petra Renovation because Paul was the only one who responded very fast to my quote request, was available for the quote the same day and provided with competitive price and timeline for the job. If you are looking for a professional team with great craftsmanship, look no further! I would definitely ask Paul and his team if I ever need such service again and will gladly recommend them to anyone who asks. Thank you very much, Paul!

Elena

Thank you Elena for your review. We are happy that you are satisfied with the results.

Rick
Rick

Floor, doors, baseboards

Paul and his crew are a consummate professionals. A refreshing change from what you’re likely to find in this environment. Their work was fast, fair costs, and excellent quality. Highly recommended

Thank you Rick for your words. It was a pleasure meeting you and we are happy that you are satisfied with our services.

Nikki101
Nikki101

Flooring in condo

I had to change the flooring in the condo from the grungy carpet that was there.
These giys did an amazomg job. They were fast and new exactly what needed to be done. I would recommend Petra renovation to anyone

Thank you for the review. We are happy that you are satisfied with our installation services.
Best,

Condo - Laminate flooring and baseboard installation

I feel very happy and lucky to have found Paul on my random search online for installing laminate flooring in my condo. Before I approached him, I searched for his company name online and found amazing reviews. This being my first home, I had zero knowledge of renovation aspects. Right from day one, Paul has been very polite and patient to clarify all my silly doubts, right from how underlayment works to what type of baseboard suites my condo. In addition, dealing with my condo management for "underlayment" approval was a nightmare which forced me to reschedule my flooring installation date with Paul. I was very much stressed out that all this might annoy Paul and I might have to find someone else. To my surprise, he has been very patient and accommodating. Paul and his team are very professional, punctual and did an amazing job for my condo flooring. They are great humans, very warm and pleasant to talk to. My flooring looks beautiful. Thanks a ton Paul. I wish you and your team GREAT SUCCESS in life.

Thank you Hari for your review. It was our pleasure doing this job and meeting you. You are a very nice person and I'm sorry that you had all these problems with the management. I did my best to adjust to all requirements and I'm happy that I created a good experience for you in terms of our work and behavior. All my best!

Arthur in Toronto
Arthur in Toronto

Basement flooring, baseboards and doors

Hired Paul based on his amazing reviews as I found his ad on Kijiji. From the moment I spoke with this gentleman he was very polite and professional. He communicated well throughout the process and answered all my wife's questions and mine. His attention to detail was perfect. His work is amazing and highly recommend him. My wife has ocd and will find problems with everything and she even had no complaints. He was punctiinal, cleaned up and had an amazing staff. I used to think these reviews were fake but I can honestly not say enough good things about this man and the amount of pride he puts in his work. Thank you for the great work and you were the only contractor that at no point I felt like strangling lol. Thanks again love my basement =)

Thanks for your review Arthur, it was our pleasure installing your new flooring. I'm glad that you are happy with what we did and how we behave :)

More about Petra Renovation

At Petra Renovation our focus is to offer our clients the best quality of hardwood, engineered, laminate and vinyl floor installation. Combined with a competitive price the customer satisfaction is always guaranteed. Give us a call today. We look forward to working with you.