Jeff's Popcorn Ceilings

eaudesnob in Pickering
eaudesnob in Pickering
23 reviews Pickering, ON

Repair and refinish Dining Room Ceiling

I found Jeff's Popcorn Ceilings through a Kijiji ad - Being a relatively small job I wanted someone local - Jeff is a second generation painter and stucco man who learned from his father and started when he was still a kid - he worked for his father for 12 years and now for another 8 for himself - fortunately Jeff was doing another job a couple of blocks away. He came and quoted me on the dining room and about a half dozen small fixes that had accumulated in the past 19 years in my house through water leaks and settling. He quoted the job very readily and came 3 days later to start the work and he finished the next day. Jeff suggested quick and economical fixes for the small items. Given the quality of the work and the price I am more than satisfied. He also did a couple of extra fixes he noticed that I hadn't. Jeff worked at saving us money as opposed to padding his bill. He did not ask to be paid until the job was finished and he cleaned up afterwards. I am 100% satisfied with the job.