Jeff's Popcorn Ceilings

Edward in Oshawa
Edward in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Ceiling damage and repair

We moved into our house about a year ago and there were a couple of spots where water damage had occurred-most likely several years ago. One was bubbled and the other had started to crack. I had tried to repair one, bought the ceiling spray at a local supplier and attempted the repair myself. It didn't work out the way we liked.

We contacted Jeff, texted him our problem and sent a couple of pictures. He responded quite quickly, with a price and a we arranged a time for him to come out to do the job.

He showed up on time and took care to place drop sheets everywhere. He did an absolutely great job!!! The stucco matched perfectly! We can not see the repair job.

We would highly recommend Jeff for stucco repair. Prompt, friendly service, stands by his work, fair quote and does a great job cleaning up when the job is completed.

eaudesnob in Pickering
eaudesnob in Pickering
23 reviews Pickering, ON

Repair and refinish Dining Room Ceiling

I found Jeff's Popcorn Ceilings through a Kijiji ad - Being a relatively small job I wanted someone local - Jeff is a second generation painter and stucco man who learned from his father and started when he was still a kid - he worked for his father for 12 years and now for another 8 for himself - fortunately Jeff was doing another job a couple of blocks away. He came and quoted me on the dining room and about a half dozen small fixes that had accumulated in the past 19 years in my house through water leaks and settling. He quoted the job very readily and came 3 days later to start the work and he finished the next day. Jeff suggested quick and economical fixes for the small items. Given the quality of the work and the price I am more than satisfied. He also did a couple of extra fixes he noticed that I hadn't. Jeff worked at saving us money as opposed to padding his bill. He did not ask to be paid until the job was finished and he cleaned up afterwards. I am 100% satisfied with the job.