General Contractors

Reviews for Structural Restoration Systems

Mark in North York
Mark in North York

Fence repair

I called Adam to come out and fix our fence and install new fence posts. Even though it was a small job Adam and his team offered great advice and completed the project very quickly. I would definitely recommend Adam and his crew for future projects.

Thank you for reviewing our company Mark. We appreciate your words. We hope to work with you again soon.
Take care for now,

Carlos in Markham
Carlos in Markham

Excellent Work, and Amazing Customer Service

We contacted Adam from SRS to fix cracks in our mortar, bricks, and foundation. Adam did a thorough job of grinding out the old broken mortar and repairing the cracked bricks. The previous home owner had previously fixed the cracks (and not the source of the cracking), and it was obvious where the previous repair occurred. After Adam’s fixes, it blended perfectly with the house, and you can no longer tell where Adam’s repair was done. He also perfectly fixed the source of the mortar cracking (window ledge).

I highly recommend Adam and SRS, and I would definitely use him again for general fixes around the house. He’s friendly, his price was reasonable, his work is very high quality, and he stands behind his work.

Hi Carlos and thank you for the review. We really appreciate you taking the time to review our company. We are happy that the mortar repairs came out to your liking. We hope to work with you again soon!

Svilen in Mississauga
Svilen in Mississauga

Exterior work on my house

I needed some exterior work done on my house including a deck overhaul, bay window trim replacement and paining, sealing an exterior wall to address a water leak in the basement, re-caulking of several windows, and other paining on the exterior. Adam came over and did an assessment the same day. He provided guidance and options for different parts of the work. The work was completed with great quality in only about one week. I am very happy with the work done and will definitely use this company in the future for work that I need done to my house. Thank you! Keep up the good work!

Thank you Svilen, for taking the time to write our company a review. We appreciate your kind words and it was a pleasure to work with you. We look forward to working with you again soon!

jason from Whitby
jason from Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Water Leak

I had a water leak at the front of my home that created a large hole in the ceiling. After investigating and having the roof and windows replaced, it still leaked. I called Ian out and on his first visit, just to give a quote, he was up on the roof doing a water test. After a plan of action was made, Ian replaced some mortar joints. After a few days, I discovered water was still leaking. Ian came right back and we discovered the problem. It was a clogged clear out in the window. Ian did not charge me for this second visit at all. After the leak was fixed, Ian and Adam came out and finished off the interior for me. They went the extra mile and ensured I was satisfied. I am a Realtor and deal with many contractors for my clients. SRS is the most professional and honest business I have ever encountered. I am not only fully satisfied personally with the service I was provided, I have already recommended them to my clients for work to be done. I do this here as well. SRS is the best in the business.

Thanks so much for the very positive review you wrote Jason. These words reinforce our that our commitment to our clients goes along way. We are happy that you enjoyed your experience with our company and we look forward to working with you again soon!

Sheila in Toronto
Sheila in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Reinforcement of wood below bay window and installation of aluminum siding

We have just had some work done consisting of reinforcement of the damaged wood area below a bay window, new aluminum siding installed and caulked, by Ian from STRUCTUAL RESTORATION SYSTEMS.
We are very pleased with the company from start to finish including the first contact made through my posting to HomeStars. Ian was very professional throughout the whole project and kept me informed as to what he would be doing and updating me as the project progressed.
It was completed in a very timely manner and he was always there when he said he would be. The work done is first class and I would have no qualms in recommending him and the company and definitely have no worries when now looking for help to complete any future projects.

Thank you Sheila for posting a review for our company. We are pleased that you are happy with our work and how we conduct our company. Customer experience is everything now a days. We hope to work again with you soon!

Suzette in Toronto
Suzette in Toronto

Home Reno Brampton

We hired Ian from SRS to remove the popcorn ceiling in our main level as well as add pot lights (kitchen) and new baseboards. We have done several renovations on our home over the years and Ian was by far THE MOST PROFESSIONAL in every way. His pricing was very fair compared to the other quotes we received, he finished all the work ahead of when he said he would, and best of all there was NO MESS or dust for me to deal with! Everyone told us that popcorn ceilings were really messy and even tried to talk us out of replacing. Ian took such great care to ensure everything was covered, protected and cleaned. The work was all done in 1 week while we were away on vacation. Ian surprised us by having it all done before we returned, even sent us pics of the progress along the way. He is amazing and the only contractor I will ever use! I highly recommend his company!

Thank you Suzette for the review! We greatly appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure to work with you on this project and are happy that we were able to finish while you were on vacation. We take great pride in how we conduct our business and always ensure that work done at a clients house is as it would be done at our own. We look forward to working with you again soon!

pat in Milton
pat in Milton

Basement Leak

My basement had a minor leak for years, and I was really anxious to get it fixed and the cost associated with it. I eventually bit the bullet and had Adam and his team to investigate and get it fixed. They were professional kind and courteous with me the whole time, and they were able to get it fixed at an affordable price. I want to thank them, as now I have that weight off my shoulders.

Pat

Thank you Pat, it was a pleasure working with you. I am pleased that we located the leaking area as this was a challenging process. We hope that your basement stays dry for many years to come.
Thanks again for the review!

Linda in Stirling
Linda in Stirling

Drywall, painting

Replaced a basement wall. Repaired water damaged basement ceiling. Painted basement, bathroom and laundry room. Also patched and painted ceiling and plaster walls in master bedroom. Finished a day early and did a fantastic job. Have already booked for roof and deck repairs come spring.

Thank you very much Linda, it was a pleasure working with you and we appreciate your review. We look forward to working on your other projects when the weather warms up.

Joel in Pickering
Joel in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Bathroom Renovation

Bathroom renovation was done in our home and it came out perfect. Adam was courteous enough to check in with us as the work was done. Trevor did a great job with the bathroom and we couldn't be more pleased. They also installed installed a few shelves and installed a new tap in our kitchen. Thank you both very very much.

Thank you Joel for the review! It's always a pleasure to work with a customer like you. We hope you enjoy your new bathroom for years to come.

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Amazing reno experience!!

Amazing reno experience!! They truly deserve their high rating! They are professional, punctual, reasonably priced and very honest. When Adam came for a consult, he was very honest about timelines and did a great job managing expectations. He never made a promise he couldn't keep. He provided great customer service, was always easy to contact and very patient when answering my questions. Eric was also a pleasure to work with. Very experienced in his craft and very efficient. Overall a wonderful experience! I would highly recommend them and would definitely use them again for any future renos.

Thank you for review! Your words are very kind and we are pleased that you had such a good experience with our company. We look forward to working with you in the future!

More about Structural Restoration Systems

Structural Restoration Systems is a family run business that has been servicing the Greater Toronto Area for over 40 years. Over this time we have gained the trust of many top home builders, property management companies and hundreds of individual homeowners. If you are looking for a trusted contractor, look no further your experience with us is the most important thing! We provide free quotes!

We offer a variety of services that include but are not limited to; renovations (washrooms, basements, floor plan improvements, demolition etc.), drywall repairs, exterior waterproofing, interior foundation crack repairs, fences, decks, masonry repairs including; chimneys, brick replacement, tuck pointing and concrete repairs. We also provide mini excavator services. We have remained in business for over 40 years because we always give our customers the best experience possible. We pride ourselves on receiving repeat business and recommendations. Not sure if we can help you on your project, click above on the "get a quote" button, visit our website www.srstoronto.ca or give us a call. No job is too small!