General Contractors

Best of 2019 winner 2 timesBest of 2019winner 2 times

Reviews for Structural Restoration Systems

Lorraine in Toronto
Lorraine in Toronto

Remove fence and repair/replace patio stones

Adam is very prompt, efficient, and just plain nice. Needed to have a small fence removed and a few patio bricks reset before listing our house for sale. They were small jobs, but meant so much to me. His brother, Ian, I believe, helped with the patio job. Both are gentlemen and very respectful. Highly recommend them, would use them again and again.

Thank you Lorraine, very kind words. I hope you enjoy your new home!

Alec
Alec
5 reviews Bowmanville, ON

Fence replacement

Structural Restoration Systems did a good job on replacing my old fence. They built new fence and gate, and disposed the old fence.
Everything went very smoothly.
I was in contact with Adam, he is very friendly and professional.
My neighbors and I like our new fence, it looks good - thank you, guys!

Thank you Alec for reviewing our company. It was a pleasure working with you and your neighbors.

Emma in Mississauga
Emma in Mississauga

Redid our patio stones and front porch

The guys were friendly, efficient and we are very happy with the work they did. The patio stones look great and the front porch was fixed and painted in one day.

Thank you Emma for the kind words, it was a pleasure working with you!

Basement Leak Repair

We had a basement leak and had several estimates before proceeding with SRS. The estimate was very competitive and was not the lowest but we felt comfortable with SRS. We waited to write the review because we were waiting for heavy rainfall which we had recently and we had no more leaks. We are happy dealing with Adam from SRS and he is very knowledgeable when it comes to these types of repairs and has provided a very competitive warranty backing his workmanship. Thanks again.

Thank you Harp for taking the time to review us, it means alot to our company to receive good feedback. Good luck with the rest of your reno.

Green in Toronto
Green in Toronto

Parging

We are very happy with the parging work done by SRS. It was a small job, but our original contractor had let us down and SRS was very quick to take over the job on very short notice and got the work completed on time to allow us to carry on with the rest of our project. We appreciated the prompt responses and the willingness to work with our schedule. The end result also exceeded our expectations.

Thank you for taking the time to write us a review. We were happy to help out!

EKS from Toronto
EKS from Toronto

Fence

Excellent Contractors!!!!! On time and very professional. I used Structural Restoration Systems to build a fence on my property line. I was extremely impressed with their workmanship and quality of the finished product. I highly recommend using this company.

Thanks for review. It was a pleasure to work with you and we are glad that you are happy with the fence. We hope you enjoy it for many years to come.

Front Porch

I used Structural Restoration Systems to replace the old concrete steps on my front porch and install natural stone walkways on the side of the house. All work was done on time and at the price quoted. I am very pleased with the results.

Thank you for reviewing our company. Feedback is important to us! I am happy we complete the job on time and on budget, as we know budgeting for projects is important.

Al Gunn in Toronto
Al Gunn in Toronto
1 review Simcoe County, ON

Apartment renovation

Very professional, on time and on budget
High quality of work was performed and staff was very agreeable
Call back for minor adjustment was well done and timely
Would use them again

Thank you Al for the kind words. Working in a condominium residence can be challenging at times, however you made this reno go very smoothly. Thanks again for deciding to do business with us!

Nancy Corbett in Toronto
Nancy Corbett in Toronto

Condo renovations and house renovations

Excellent Contractor. On time. On budget. Very professional. Very reliable. All that you hope for when you plan for home renovations. I would definitely use this company again. I have recommended them to friends who are also very satisfied.

I would like to thank you for taking the time to review our company. You have been valued and loyal customer for many years. Its always a pleasure working for you and appreciate the recommendations to your friends.
Thanks Again

Ernie Mee in Pickering
Ernie Mee in Pickering
1 review Pickering, ON

Rebuild a Retaining Wall, Concrete Walkway and Seal a Basement Leak

After a major flood as a result of the ice storm 3 years ago we enlisted Structural Restoration Systems to completely renovate, including proper sealing rebuilding of our retaining wall, entrance walkway and to find and fix the leak into our basement.

After a thorough walk-through with the contractor we received a detailed estimate including materials and labour and the job began and ended on schedule and without any surprises. Due to the topography of our lot (our entrance is up one level as our house is built into the side of a hill), almost all of the work had to be done by hand, (no machines to carry concrete up and around the steps, just bucket after bucket and shovel after shovel).

Each day the staff arrived on time, worked non-stop and at the end of each day, the driveway was thoroughly cleaned as if it was the end of the job. There was minimum interruption to our daily life as they worked quietly around us, with a professional decorum at all times.

I can't remember hiring a contractor prior to Structural Restoration Systems or since that was as professional, knowledgeable and hardworking as this company. If I could give them a 15 out of 10, I would.

Thank you Ernie for that fantastic review! You made it a pleasure to work for you and all our guys enjoyed working at your house. Although it was a very physical job, it gave us a challenge to overcome. We hope that we have solved your water issues for many years to come. Thanks again!
Adam DeClute

More about Structural Restoration Systems

Structural Restoration Systems is a family run business that has been servicing the Greater Toronto Area for over 40 years. Over this time we have gained the trust of many top home builders, property management companies and hundreds of individual homeowners. If you are looking for a trusted contractor, look no further your experience with us is the most important thing! We provide free quotes!

We offer a variety of services that include but are not limited to; renovations (washrooms, basements, floor plan improvements, demolition etc.), drywall repairs, exterior waterproofing, interior foundation crack repairs, fences, decks, masonry repairs including; chimneys, brick replacement, tuck pointing and concrete repairs. We also provide mini excavator services. We have remained in business for over 40 years because we always give our customers the best experience possible. We pride ourselves on receiving repeat business and recommendations. Not sure if we can help you on your project, click above on the "get a quote" button, visit our website www.srstoronto.ca or give us a call. No job is too small!