My Home Comfort

Reviews for My Home Comfort

deepakjparekh.dp
deepakjparekh.dp

Furnance

Called Home Star serviced for my Furnance repair, The Technician arrived on time , He went checked it & fixed it, Excellent service given by the Tech

Thank you Deepak for the feedback. We will communicate your experience to the tech as well. All the best.

christie
christie

basement renovation

Furnace service was done on time and professionally and the cost was reasonable with new parts

Hi Christie, Thank you for the feedback. We're glad to help out.

Natalie M in Mississauga
Natalie M in Mississauga

Repair of furnace humidifier

I am very satisfied with the service of My Home Company. The technician came on time, he was knowledgeable and professional. He found the problem and fixed it. The price for the service was reasonable and better then other companies offered. I would certainly recommend this company to my friends.

Great to hear back from you! We're thrilled that everything went well. Thanks for the awesome feedback. Take care and have a safe winter.

Jason b.
Jason b.
1 review Ajax, ON

Furnace

My furnace stopped working and turned out that I had to retire my old one. Called My home Comfort and got some quotes. We got them to install my new furnace the next day. Overall a Very good service and would definitely recommend.

Thanks Jason, you were very easy to work with. It was truly a pleasure.

Narendra
Narendra

Furnace service

Good work by technician. He performed required service of furnace and he was skilled enough to perform his work and spent enough time to make sure furnace is operating safely.

Thanks Narendra for your feedback. We will communicate your positive experience with our technician. Thank you for being a great customer.

psiinc4
psiinc4

Furnace

A truly professional company offering services at reasonable prices. I am glad that I don't have to deal with unreliable and unethical contractors now.

Thank you for inviting us into your business. We're grateful to have you as a customer. Thank you for your positive feedback.

Alex
Alex

New Furnace

My furnace stopped working. I called these guys and they came within an hour. Excellent service. Very happy. Will definitely recommend. Give them a try.

Thank you for your feedback. We really appreciate it.

Phil M in Toronto
Phil M in Toronto

Furnace Repair

A technician came to the house to fix the furnace and he was right I needed a new motor and fan blower. My original comment doubted his assessment but now it turns out it is exactly what needed to be done.

Review has 1 previous version

Hello Phil, We're sorry to hear that. We did investigate this matter and we tried calling you to discuss but we couldn't get you on the phone. Here's our findings: While performing diagnose on the furnace, on test mode unit fired first then shuts off, tested again failed again during first and second trial the flame was lazy, one of the reason is poor draft, as per inspection the induced draft motor bearing sounded loud noise, and draft pressure was low at the moment. Removed the motor and carefully inspected to see if the impeller broken,, no sign of broken impeller, showed the customer where noise was coming from. Advised customer that we recommend to replace motor to prevent unit shutting off in the future. We were offering a long term solution for your problem, if you run into this issue again, please check the induced draft motor. Thank you for your feedback and we hope everything works out well for you.

mich-ele
mich-ele
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Service of furnace

They spent about an hour cleaning furnace and checking co2 levels. The technician was very friendly and professional and a pleasure to work with. He worked very hard at the job.

Thanks Michele for the feedback. Please take care and have a safe and sound winter. Let us know if you need any help down the road.

Gaiana C.
Gaiana C.

Furnance replacement

I needed a new furnance because my 12 year old one had some problems. I shopped around for couple of weeks trying to compare the prices around. My Home Comfort company was the last one I talked to.
Mitch provided us with an honest and the most reasonable pricing. Furnace was delivered and installed on time.
Thank you guys I will recommend you to all my friends.

Hi Gaiana, Thank you for your business. You were very kind and easy to work with. We're glad everything worked out well at the end. Take care and have a safe winter.

More about My Home Comfort

Incepted in 2004, My Home Comfort aims at offering home owners enduring comfort and peace of mind through worry-free HVAC installations, repairs and maintenance.

With a wide spectrum of air conditioners, water heaters, furnaces and humidifiers that stand for superior quality, we provide our customers with extensive solutions to meet their specific cooling, heating, air and water treatment needs.

What make our offerings more suitable and desirable are our financing programs that are designed to assist customers economically with their HVAC installation, maintenance and repairs.

Air Conditioning Replace, repair and maintain your cooling system with the assistance of experienced and trained technicians. Also, you can seek knowledgeable advice of our experts to find an ideal solution for your residential or commercial air conditioning needs. Furnaces Create a warm and comfy environment in your home in the cold winter season with the installation of a functional heating system. Ensure year-round comfort with our regular maintenance packages or repair the existing system to operate at peak efficiency. Water Heaters Keep your household functional with continuous supply of hot water through our same-day water heater installation and replacement service. With all our professionals certified and trained in HVAC systems and maintenance, you can rest assured that your project is in safe hands. Humidifiers Whether you seek regular servicing or professional installation, our in-house team of engineers can maintain and service all makes and models of humidification systems with minimal inconvenience and maximum satisfaction. Thermostats While air conditioners, furnaces, humidifiers and water heaters are a common source of home comfort, thermostats have an essential role to play when it comes to operating these systems. A thermostat activates or deactivates cooling and heating systems to control the temperature within the home. However, the functionality of thermostats varies from model to model and choosing the right can help you save a lot of energy and money on utility bills. Gas Lines When it comes to gas line installations and repairs, quality and safety remains inevitable. We specialise in safe gas line repair and replacement and are committed to fast service, fair pricing and 24/7 support. In addition, all our products and services are backed by limited warranties that guarantee complete satisfaction and peace of mind. We also offer different financing options for our customers to fulfill their HVAC needs without breaking the bank.
2004