104-H60 Queen Street East Brampton ON L6V 1A9

Gaiana C.
Gaiana C.

Furnance replacement

L6R 0P8

I needed a new furnance because my 12 year old one had some problems. I shopped around for couple of weeks trying to compare the prices around. My Home Comfort company was the last one I talked to.
Mitch provided us with an honest and the most reasonable pricing. Furnace was delivered and installed on time.
Thank you guys I will recommend you to all my friends.

Hi Gaiana, Thank you for your business. You were very kind and easy to work with. We're glad everything worked out well at the end. Take care and have a safe winter.

NiagaraFalls
NiagaraFalls
2 reviews Niagara Falls, ON

Central A/C

L6R 0P8

These are the best guys out there.!! Not only do they come with the experience, their customer service and support far surpasses any contractor or big box store installers I’ve come across. Mitch was very knowledgeable and helpful in recommending our unit and very patient in scheduling a time that works for us. The after care is also very impressive. A+

Thank you for inviting us into your home. Your husband and yourself were very knowledgeable about the products and services. It was a pleasure working with such kind and loving individuals.

Tony f.
Tony f.
2 reviews Kleinburg, ON

Carrier Heat Pump installation

Spoke to Mitch at Home Confort about installing a Ductless Heating and air conditioning system. He gave me all the facts about the different brands and option. Mitch was well informed, honest and patient. His service guys showed up when they said they would and although installation took a little longer than I thought it was done professionally. We did have a small issue the next day, which turned out to be no fault of installation, but the service guys showed up and took care of the problem regardless.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to work with you. You were very patient and your tenant was very helpful. We're happy that everything worked out well!

Farrah Abraham in
Farrah Abraham in

Air Conditioner

L6R 0P8

Our old Air Conditioner started to malfunction and we needed to install a new one before the baby arrives. We called My Home Comfort of the internet and they really gave us a great deal. Overall service was nice and smooth, would definitely recommend them for AC installation.

Thank you Farrah!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Scarborough, ON

Air Conditioning Installation

I needed AC installation for my home, and a friend of mine referred me to My Home Comfort, as he was very pleased with their service when he hired them for thermostat repair. When I contacted them, Minh, a technician at My Home Comfort, answered my call. He was professional, knowledgeable and friendly. He explained the process of AC installation and gave me his honest advice on the most cost effective approach. When he came to my house to install the AC unit, he knew what he was doing and he was always available to answer my questions and also provided me with helpful tips on maintaining the AC unit. At the end of the service, everything was left clean and neat.

Bottom line, I am very satisfied with the service and I would hire My Home Comfort again.

Thank you for bringing us into your home and giving us the opportunity to work together. We're glad everything went smooth. Please let us know if you need any help down the road. We're here to service you 24/7.

More about My Home Comfort

Incepted in 2004, My Home Comfort aims at offering home owners enduring comfort and peace of mind through worry-free HVAC installations, repairs and maintenance. With a wide spectrum of air conditioners, water heaters, furnaces and humidifiers that stand for superior quality, we provide our customers with extensive solutions to meet ...
Looking for Heating & Air Conditioning pros in Vaughan?