Kitchen & Bathroom - Cabinets & Design

Reviews for Edge Kitchens Inc.

Hannah
Hannah

Main floor renovations

What can I say but I would give this company 25 stars if I could.
Cory & Tim's crew did a fantastic job with the upmost attention to details at every step of the way. Cory was at the house almost everyday to oversee the work that's being done. His crew cleaned up when work was finished each and everyday. The job was done within my budget and on time which is more than I could say about renovations in general.
We would definitely recommend this company and are seriously considering to have them do my bathrooms next.

As a matter of fact, I'm so happy with the work they've done I am seriously thinking about getting my bathrooms done next.

Thank you sharing what your experience was like working with our team. We truly enjoyed working with you on this renovation project and welcome the opportunity to work with you again in the near future. On behalf of Edge Kitchens Inc., thank you for choosing us.

R.J. in Oakville
R.J. in Oakville

Above and beyond

I had a kitchen installed by the company who previously resided in EDGE's current showroom. EDGE took them over a few years ago.
I was a "walk-in" one day, desperately seeking a piece of hardware ~ a spring for my trash drawer that had broken and rendered the soft-close inoperable; the drawer was permanently ajar, and it looked bad. I couldn't find the part anywhere online or in hardware stores.
Timothy was very helpful, sleuthing-out the original installers (this was all handled by the previous company as a sub-contract and not directly handled by me) and trying to negotiate around the warranty for me.
Just to note: this was not his installation. He was just being helpful.
If he provided this kind of service to me, I think one could extrapolate his customer-service ethos.
Would definitely recommend EDGE KITCHENS.

Hi R.J.
Thank you for taking the time to share what your experience was like working with our team. We are glad we could be of assistance in addressing your issues with the garbage pullout and to restore it to the original functional state. Should you require any assistance in the future please do not hesitate to reach out.
Edge Kitchens Inc.

Deanna in Hamilton (Mountain)
Deanna in Hamilton (Mountain)
2 reviews Hamilton, ON

More than just kitchens!

After working with Edge Kitchens to complete our Kitchen I couldn’t wait to have them back for more! The latest renovation they completed for us, our master bathroom, is even better than I imagined! From gutting the old bathroom to installing the bathroom of my dreams I couldn’t be more satisfied, they took all of the stress out of renovations and took care of every detail without me having to say a thing! Their timing is on point and nothing is rushed, everyone at Edge is always there to help if ever needed and replies right away, I honestly can’t say enough about them. Thank you so much for everything you’ve done for us, I can’t wait to have you back for more!

It was an absolute pleasure working with you and we are thankful for the opportunity to help you achieve the dream spaces in your home. Your passion and clear communication throughout the project helped ensure the amazing results and we hope you enjoy each space as much as we enjoyed working on them.

Typemt
Typemt

Kitchen

Work was impeccable! Received many compliments mentioning that it’s a dream kitchen/Pinterest worthy! Would do another renovation no doubt.

Thank you for taking the time to share what your experience was like working with our team. We look forward to working with you on your next kitchen renovation project.

On behalf of Edge Kitchens Inc., thank you for choosing us.

Private User reviews Oakville, ON

Best living room unit/pantry

Got Edge Kitchens to do my pantry and also do an amazing living room wall unit (built ins) .. these guys are pros ! You can definitely give them a call and trust me you will not be disappointed !!

THX a lot Edge Kitchens

Thank you for sharing what your experience was like working with our team. We truly enjoyed working with you on this project and welcome the opportunity to work with you again in the future.

Gloria in Oakville
Gloria in Oakville

Would recommend Edge Kitchens

A drawer in my kitchen cabinet was not functioning. The company that installed my kitchen is no longer in business.

I walked into Edge Kitchens and they agree to take a look at it. The owner Timothy came and was able to fix the tracks of the drawer. He didn’t have the right screws so he had to go out, get them, and come back.

He is a very efficient and pleasant person. The customer service was excellent. I would recommend Edge Kitchens to my friends.

Hi Gloria,
Thank you for taking the time to share what your experience was like working with our team. We are glad we could be of assistance and fix the track on your pot and pan drawer. We truly appreciate the opportunity and look forward to working with you again in the future.

Sunny K in Oakville
Sunny K in Oakville

Bar Cabinetry

905-842-3343 (EDGE)
Oakville
L6J 7Z6

We went to Edge Kitchen with just an idea of a bar, and they gave us a fantastic entertainment area. Tim was on point with keeping us up to date and following up with vendors. Dave's installation skill are the best I have seen; he is an artist in his own right.

Hi Sunny,

Thanks for sharing your feedback and what your experience was like working with our team. We truly enjoyed working with you on this project to create the new bar and entertainment space in your home. We hope you enjoy for many years to come and look forward to the opportunity to work with you again the future.

Jill Wood from Oakville
Jill Wood from Oakville

Master Bath upgrade

Cory and team have now done three bathrooms for us and we are extremely pleased with the outcome. On the last bathroom - the biggest job - Cory went out of his way to help us keep costs down while delivering a top notch product. The quality of the work was very good and the people were excellent to work with, as they were all professional and took the time to address our questions and requests along the way. The result is a bathroom that is both beautiful and practical.

Hi Jill,

Thank you for the kind words and sharing what your experience was like on this project. It was an absolute pleasure working with you on the master bathroom upgrade and we truly appreciate the opportunity. You made some great decisions with respect to the overall design and finishes. We hope you love your new bathroom as much as we enjoyed working on it.

On behalf of Edge Kitchens Inc., thank you again for choosing us.

Anne in Burlington
Anne in Burlington
1 review Burlington, ON

Kitchen Renos

Our experience with Edge Kitchens, specifically with Cory, has been exceptional. We had very little knowledge about the renovation project or what we even wanted for our kitchen, but Cory did a great job designing and making suggestions on what would be both beautiful and functional for our needs. Their quality products, design, recommendations, and attention to detail is outstanding.

We would highly recommend Edge Kitchens if you are looking for a knowledgeable and professional team.

Anna & Mike,
Oakville, ON

Hi Anna & Mike,

Thank you for taking the time to share what your experience was like working with our team. It was an absolute pleasure working with you both and we look forward to working with you again in the near future.

On behalf of Edge Kitchens Inc., thank you for choosing us.

SB in Oakville
SB in Oakville

New Kitchen Project

Just moved in Oakville in a 30 years old house. Needed a new and high end kitchen. After shopping around, we got a nice all-wood kitchen. Other companies were giving us a MDF kitchen for the same price.
Great look, high quality and good service by Tim and David.
Would recommend.

It was an absolute pleasure working with you on this project and we truly appreciate the opportunity. You made some great decisions with respect to the design and overall finish of your new kitchen.

On behalf of Edge Kitchens Inc., thank you for choosing us. We hope to work with you again in the future. Thanks again.

More about Edge Kitchens Inc.

Your home is where your family makes memories to last a life time; make sure it’s the backdrop you have always envisioned. Our team has what it takes to bring your vision to life. Whether you are hoping for a simple refresh of a bathroom, adding better functionality to your kitchen space, or transforming your main floor into your dream oasis, Edge Kitchens has the skills and professional know-how to bring it all together.

Edge Kitchens Inc. is family owned and operated custom kitchen and bathroom renovation company in Oakville, ON. Our installers bring over twenty years of experience in home renovations. We strive to exceed our Customer’s expectations from the initial consult, design, and installation to ensure a positive experience and successful job. Our team goes above and beyond to provide exceptional customer service from project start to finish.

............................
OUR PROCESS
- Free onsite design consultation and field measurements
- Comprehensive needs analysis
- Budget development
- Product selection consultation (cabinetry, hardware, accessories, etc.)
- Design Development with 3D renderings
- Design review and revision, if needed
- Itemized project costing
- Professional installation
............................
Our team of professionals can help you to design and build kitchen of your dreams. Contact us today!