ASJ Services Barrie

ASJ Services Barrie
705-735-1658
Barrie
L4N 5S6

These guys are amazing. They made our home look awesome. They worked long, cold days and didn't even take breaks. They were here for four days and had to put up with all kinds of angles on our home. They were polite, put up with some minor changes we had and finished just before a snow storm and Christmas. Can't wait to have them do our triple next summer.

Thanks folks for the nice review and enjoy the festive season.

Merry xmas and Happy New year to your family..

Christian in Guelph
Christian in Guelph
0 reviews King City, ON

Eaves, Soffit, Fascia and Downspouts

ASJ Services were one of five different companies who quoted the job to remove and replace all of the old soffit, fascia, eaves and downspouts for my father's home. He was the only one who provided a comprehensive quote that included everything that we wanted done.

Mark and his crew arrived on time and worked diligently over multiple days to complete the job efficiently, to a high standard of workmanship and without problems. The crew was friendly, neat and professional.

I would not hesitate to recommend ASJ services to anyone. Job well done!

Thanks Christian for the nice review. Glad that your parents were pleased,
with the work done, I know there very busy as well. Say Hello for me.

Thanks Again

Craig in Barrie
Craig in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

Complete replacement of eaves, soffit, fasica, and addition of gutter guards

Al and his team did a complete replacement of the eaves, soffit, and fascia on my parent's house. We also had him install gutter guards in the new eaves. My parents had raccoons tear away the old soffit and this had left open access to the attic. Al was very flexible in fitting my parents in between jobs to ensure that it could closed up so that no more raccoons could enter the attic. Since we were repairing the soffit, we figured that we might as well update the 40+ year old brown aluminum on the house with an updated look. Al was very thorough when going through the quote and he explained everything in detail. His price was very competitive with other quotes that we had received. His crew was punctual and showed up on the day and time that Al had promised. Their work was fantastic! The finished product was impeccable and the job site was cleaned spotless when they were finished! It really brightened up the curb appeal of the house. I would not hesitate to recommend Al and his crew to anyone looking to get work done.

Thanks Craig, Glad that we were able to help out.

Private User reviews Barrie, ON

Eaves, Facia, Soffits, gutterguards

We were delighted with Al and his team. When giving the quote, Al was quick to respond and spent all the time I needed taking me through different options. On the job, the team were very knowledgeable and fixed a couple underlying problems that were found to ensure that the job was done right, not expediently . They were polite. They cleaned the work space beautifully.
AsJ was recommended to me my a friend who used them about 7 years ago. They raved about the service standard. ASJ did not disappoint.
I felt I was dealing with a class act from start to finish. Price wise they were very competitive.
I would recommend Al St Jean and his team without reservation.

Thanks Katherine for the nice review. Was a pleasure working with you.

barrie in Barrie
barrie in Barrie
0 reviews Barrie, ON

vinyl siding done on the front of our house

We had vinyl siding done on the front of our house
Al and his team were AWESOME - 5 Star work -
We are very pleased with the work that was done -
we would highly recommend them

Thanks Dino, Glad you like the new look, it changed the entire look of your home.

Bill and Sandra in
Bill and Sandra in
0 reviews Simcoe County, ON

Soffit,facia and eavestrough

Al and his crew did an amazing job replacing our soffit,facia and eavestrough! They commenced work as scheduled and were fast and efficient. We are the envy of the neighbourhood, thanks.

Hi Bill & Sandra, Thank You for writing the review and hope you enjoy
the new look of your home. It looks Great!!!!

Private User reviews Minesing, ON

Eaves troughs and gutter guards

Al and his crew were courteous, friendly and efficient. Al followed up after a major rainstorm to see if the problem was fixed and was there to try another solution the next business day.

Hi Paige, it is unfortunate that we could not resolve this problem completely.
However some times we are limited as to what we can do based on the design of your home. We did discuss a definite solution to the problem but this would change the design of your home in doing so.

At least it is something to think about before you have your roof replaced.

Thank you for writing your review, and if I can help in the future in anyway.
Please let me know.

Doug in Montréal
Doug in Montréal
0 reviews Simcoe County, ON

New eaves troughs and leaf guards

ASJ services were very professional. The work crew was polite , efficient, and friendly. Al's advice and guidance was appreciated. We will certainly recommend ASJ services and use them again when required.

Hi Doug the Alu-Rex T-rex will give your eaves some extra support it needs,
as well as keeping the new eavestrough clear and working properly.

Thanks again have a great summer!!!!!

Helen from Barrie
Helen from Barrie

Fascia Repair

Al & his crew were awesome! We've had some pretty strong winds as of late & one of which tore a piece of fascia off the front peak of our house. I found everyone to perform the work skillfully & efficiently. Al was very pleasant, knowledgeable, & made sure the work was completed quickly. I was quite impressed with everything overall. I would highly recommend this company.

Hi Helen Once again its nice to see repeat customers coming back, Just to bad the wind caused the damage to the Fascia on your new home. Thanks Al

Wayne M.
Wayne M.

Eaves and roofing

Al and his team were very professional and did an awesome job. Installed a new skylight as well for us while he was redoing the roof. The work was done perfect and we are very happy! We highly recommend ASJ.

Hi Wayne Thanks for the review glad we were able to get the new skylight in and the roof sealed up with no delays. Thanks again

More about ASJ Services Barrie

In business since 1974. Experienced installations, for all of your exterior renovation needs. ASJ Services has been proudly serving satisfied customers in Aurora, Newmarket, Holland Landing, Bradford, Barrie, Orillia, Gravenhurst and the surrounding areas for 36 years. Our expertise and quality craftsmanship ensures you receive the best products and service. ...