Omega Aluminum Systems LTD.

Fences & Gates
Vaughan ON L4K 3E9
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in North York  >  Omega Aluminum Systems LTD.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Omega Aluminum Systems LTD.

Chuck8287

Jakov was very organized and on time. The quality of the product is outstanding. My railing was ready earlier than expected. Everything went very smoothly. I strongly recommend Omega for anyone looking for quality, good customer service and a beautiful railing that will add priceless beauty to your house.

Job Price

Thank you So much for the great review! We are happy our product and services met your expectations! Enjoy your new glass railing! (You have great taste!)

lidiarahmilov

Thank you so much for the amazing work you have done,I have to admit that you are one of the best. Thanks to Ehuda David for referring me to you.

Job Price

We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new glass railing! It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for the great review!

ioansas

They work good fast and the material is the best; easy to maintenance ;resistance for all seasons

Job Price

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy to hear the aluminum fence and gate meets your expectations!

Stone's T.

I have used Omega for all my custom residential railings, they are always ready to help with complicated installs and advice. every project is packed eat and protected properly. I highly recommend them to a homeowner or contractor!

Job Price

Thank you for the great review! we always aim to keep our clients happy with our services and product: and in this case aluminum railings :)

nicole
1 review Caledon, ON

I have been working with Omega for many years for the sole purpose of buying their black aluminum fence to mark the border of our property. As it is an extensive area that we are working with, the need to install in sections annually has been the best approach. Omega has been able to provide a product that is durable and yet beautiful in quantities specific to my needs. I am pleased with the product and the staff, who are very friendly and accommodating, and I foresee working with the team for many years to come.

Job Price

Thank you for the review! We are happy that our service and product has met your expectations and we will continue to do so!

MATAN MERCHASIN in Concord

Omega Aluminum were wonderful!
Daniel (Omega Aluminum representative) quoted me quickly and well within my initial budget, with the final price being very close to the quoted price.
The measurements were taken very effectively, since the installation went smoothly with no extra repair visits.
Overall, i am very pleased with the aesthetics of the railings and the service was very professional!

Job Price

Thank you for the great review Matan! We are happy that you ar enjoying your product and that our service met your expectations.

KM M.
1 review Brantford, ON

Omega has always provided Excellent service. Always quick and superior products. I have been dealing with them over 3 years

Job Price

Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to know you enjoy our product and services!

Enio

Good work. Reasonable price. Would use again. Delivered and installed on time. Well knowledged in what they sell.

Job Price

Thank you for the review! we are glad that you are happy with the product and our team.

Miri and James Chalk  in Toronto

To the entire team of Omega,

I would take this opportunity to thank you very much for the beautiful job, dedication, and excellent price, as well as completion of my gate in a timely fashion.

It was quite a struggle for my husband and I to find the proper company to design, manufacture and install my gate in the particular space/foundation that existed. We feared we might have to tear down the existing pillars that would very costly. However, after meeting with the Omega team, we were amazed to see how they found a solution to match the existing fence. They designed it and came to install it, including a security lock that can be controlled from within or outside the property.

We will recommend you to anyone, and we truly appreciate your hard work!

Job Price

Thank you for the great review Miri and James! We always try and provide the best customer service to all our clients while providing the best materials for all our products :)

Robin in Newmarket

I would highly recommend Omega Aluminum. They did my front porch railing beautifully and profesionally. The sales reps were very nice and easy to talk to. And the billing process was very smooth. I cannot recommend them enough!! I was very impressed and happy!

Job Price

Thank you Robin for the great review! We hope you are enjoying your new porch! It was a pleasure doing business with you!

More about Omega Aluminum Systems LTD.

Omega Aluminum Systems LTD. has been providing our customers with the highest quality railings, fences and gates since 2004. The quality of what we create comes from the care that we put into finding the right material and the manufacturing process. The products we provide are all based at very reasonable and competitive prices. Our builds always conform to the unique styles and needs of our customers.

All aluminum products used are 100% aluminum 6063 alloy which provides our customers with a rust free alternative. Furthermore, the baked on paint finish reduces the maintenance needed when compared to other methods. This combination helps to avoid common issues such as rust, rot, cracking and annual maintenance.