Omega Aluminum Systems LTD.

Fences & Gates
Vaughan ON L4K 3E9
HomeStars  >  Fences & Gates in North York  >  Omega Aluminum Systems LTD.
How well a company responds to Quote Requests and Reviews.

Reviews for Omega Aluminum Systems LTD.

olga vandergeest in Mississauga

After many years without a handrail on the outside stairs we decided to have one installed. Omega was recommended by friends who were happy with their installation some years ago. Oshri from Omega came to our house but faced a challenge: having planted a hedge and flowerbeds through the years we had little room left for a railing. He came up with a creative and at the same time practical solution as to where to position it. Some weeks later the handrail was installed accordingly and I am happy with the result. It's been a pleasant experience to work with the Omega staff, from Office (Ricki) to Advisor (Oshri) to the crew who did the installing. A job well done!

Thank you so much for the great review Olga! We were happy to help solve the challenge faced with the handrail :) at Omega we really want our customers to be happy on top of providing a great product! Thank you again and it was a pleasure working with you.

weezy126
1 review East Gwillimbury, ON

I appreciated not just getting a quote but having Ricki explain the different options and making suggestions to help me make an informed decision.

Thank you so much for the great review! We try to have the best customer service in addition to our great product :) Enjoy your new aluminum railing!

Chuck8287

Jakov was very organized and on time. The quality of the product is outstanding. My railing was ready earlier than expected. Everything went very smoothly. I strongly recommend Omega for anyone looking for quality, good customer service and a beautiful railing that will add priceless beauty to your house.

Thank you So much for the great review! We are happy our product and services met your expectations! Enjoy your new glass railing! (You have great taste!)

lidiarahmilov

Thank you so much for the amazing work you have done,I have to admit that you are one of the best. Thanks to Ehuda David for referring me to you.

We are happy to hear you are enjoying your new glass railing! It was a pleasure working with you and thank you for the great review!

ioansas

They work good fast and the material is the best; easy to maintenance ;resistance for all seasons

Thank you so much for the great review! It was a pleasure working with you and we are happy to hear the aluminum fence and gate meets your expectations!

Stone's T.

I have used Omega for all my custom residential railings, they are always ready to help with complicated installs and advice. every project is packed eat and protected properly. I highly recommend them to a homeowner or contractor!

Thank you for the great review! we always aim to keep our clients happy with our services and product: and in this case aluminum railings :)

nicole
1 review Caledon, ON

I have been working with Omega for many years for the sole purpose of buying their black aluminum fence to mark the border of our property. As it is an extensive area that we are working with, the need to install in sections annually has been the best approach. Omega has been able to provide a product that is durable and yet beautiful in quantities specific to my needs. I am pleased with the product and the staff, who are very friendly and accommodating, and I foresee working with the team for many years to come.

Thank you for the review! We are happy that our service and product has met your expectations and we will continue to do so!

MATAN MERCHASIN in Concord

Omega Aluminum were wonderful!
Daniel (Omega Aluminum representative) quoted me quickly and well within my initial budget, with the final price being very close to the quoted price.
The measurements were taken very effectively, since the installation went smoothly with no extra repair visits.
Overall, i am very pleased with the aesthetics of the railings and the service was very professional!

Thank you for the great review Matan! We are happy that you ar enjoying your product and that our service met your expectations.

KM M.
1 review Brantford, ON

Omega has always provided Excellent service. Always quick and superior products. I have been dealing with them over 3 years

Thank you for the kind review. We are happy to know you enjoy our product and services!

Enio

Good work. Reasonable price. Would use again. Delivered and installed on time. Well knowledged in what they sell.

Thank you for the review! we are glad that you are happy with the product and our team.

More about Omega Aluminum Systems LTD.

Omega Aluminum Systems LTD. has been providing our customers with the highest quality railings, fences and gates since 2004. The quality of what we create comes from the care that we put into finding the right material and the manufacturing process. The products we provide are all based at very reasonable and competitive prices. Our builds always conform to the unique styles and needs of our customers.

All aluminum products used are 100% aluminum 6063 alloy which provides our customers with a rust free alternative. Furthermore, the baked on paint finish reduces the maintenance needed when compared to other methods. This combination helps to avoid common issues such as rust, rot, cracking and annual maintenance.