Brock Painting & Contracting

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Goodwood  >  Brock Painting & Contracting

Reviews for Brock Painting & Contracting

patriceesper
1 review Whitby, ON

Professional and punctual. Elias of Brock Painting provided peace of mind service and I am so happy with the new painted doors and boards.

Thank you so much for taking the time to provide us with your feedback. It was such a pleasure working with you and we are happy you are enjoying the new look! Thanks again Brock Painting & Contracting

Mo
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

We needed to change paint for for the whole house from its original builder paint (think cheap contractor paint), asked for a quote from multiple companies, Brock were very fast to answer and the only ones to actually measure what they were quoting (everyone else was eye balling it), price wasn't the cheapest but you never go cheap for a professional job.

Crew showed up the following week, took very good care of our home by protecting everything around their work, finished the job in 3 days, very clean and professionally done. I have an eye for detail and called them the next day for some minor and barely visible areas, they sent someone back to fix everything to my full satisfaction, no questions asked.

Thanks Gisella and Elias (and crew) for taking good care of our home, we truly appreciated it!!

Thank you Mo it was such a pleasure working with you we are happy you liked it.
Gisella

plane
1 review Whitby, ON

Great communication from Gisella when we requested a quote, she kept in contact until the work was completed.
We had our exterior doors and trim painted in one day. Great Job!

Thank you for your review and it was such a pleasure working with you thank you Gisella

matt

We had the majority of our house painted and it looks great. Staff were efficient, hard working and there is not one drop of paint on our new hardwood floor! We would highly recommend their painting services.

Hi Matt thank you so much for the review it was such a pleasure working with you and we are thrilled you like the outcome we thought it looked great as well.

whit0094 in Whitby
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Hired Brock Painting and Contracting to paint the exterior of my home (the peaks and garage doors). Elias was quick to reply to all of my emails and promptly provided me with a fair quote for the job. They worked efficiently and did an excellent job. They were very friendly and made sure to clean up everything at the end of the day. Would definitely recommend Elias and his team!

Thank you For your wonderful review it was such a pleasure working with you and we are so happy you liked the outcome of the project.

Pat & Terry in Whitby
1 review Whitby, ON

We hired Brock painting for the exterior of our home. We were so pleased with our experience and the outcome!! We received an estimate in writing, (and in a very timely way ), and the company kept us informed as to the start date of our project.

Elias and his team were so considerate and tidy while performing their exterior painting project. The job site was cleaned after each day. The final results were really outstanding and have made a big difference to us!!

I would not hesitate to use Brock painting again. Thank-you from Pat & Terry.

Pat and Territory thank you so much for your lovely words it was such a pleasure working for you and we couldn't agree more the house looks Great. thank you again !

Sam a.
2 reviews Pickering, ON

The work that was completed by Brock painting and contracting surpassed our expectations! Elias and his team are extremely professional and take pride in the work that they do. Elias being a perfectionist ensured that the smooth ceiling looked immaculate, which in turn made our house brighter and fresh looking. Elias and Gisella also went above and beyond for our family; when we had an family emergency and needed to leave the country suddenly. Gisella took it upon herself to update us regularly and even helped me with some of the other contractors that were hired to complete the renovations. This goes to show you how dedicated they are to their clients! I have a few other projects that I need to complete and I know exactly who I will hire! Thank you Elias and Gisella for everything...

Sam and Chris thank you so much for your kind words , it is always such a pleasure working with clients like you two... you were an absolute pleasure and we are so thrilled you are happy and we look forward to future work together

HomeStars in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Brock Painting was such a pleasure to deal with, Elias and his crew were very respectful clean and tidy and they worked quickly and diligently. I needed my entire interior of my house painted and they did an absolute great job. There price is comparable and their work is suburb, we couldn’t be happier and I highly recommend. Thank again we love our new look for our home feels great!

Thank you for your great note we appreciate your feedback and business. Enjoy your home

Ene
1 review Whitby, ON

I needed the exterior on my home painted as well as my basement. I received numerous quotes and decided to go with Brock Painting , Elias and team were so helpful through this project they assisted me with colour options as well as explaining to me what type of paint is best for my exterior and interior.

There price was in line and they were so professional, the team was so attentive to detail and clean up and they completed the job in time .

I was so highly impressed with the workmanship and care they provided.

Thank you again Elias and team, great job

Thank you for your review Enas it was such a pleasure working with you and your family we are thrilled you love the new look of your home and we appreciate your time and thank you for writing this review.

Brock Painting met with us and they were so very helpful, they assisted us with paint recommendations and finishes they also helped us decide which paint to use that would best suit our needs. The team was so attentive and ensured they covered all our furniture with plastic and they were neat tidy and very professional.
There price was perfect and the work completed was phenomenal. I would highly recommend Brock Painting. Thank you again we love our condo feels brand new.

Thank you Katrina for the review we also love the colors.

More about Brock Painting & Contracting

At Brock Painting & Contracting, our goal is to ensure we help you pick colours and designs to create the home or business you have been dreaming about. We also want to make the process easy and enjoyable for you. We are a full-service paint/ design/build company with a wide range of experience. We can help you with all phases of painting general contracting or remodeling, we also specialize in Stucco Ceiling repairs.
Our excellent reputation and long list of satisfied clients attest to our superior craftsmanship, attention to detail, clear communication, honesty and integrity. Just ask for our client reference list.
Let’s discuss your ideas! Your free consultation with no obligation is just a phone call away.