Boyenga Team

Kelly in Toronto
Kelly in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Home rental

I can't say enough good things about Eric and Janelle. We moved to the Los Gatos area from New York two years ago and knew nothing about the area. But we did rent a property from Eric and Janelle.
Janelle not only helped us to navigate the real estate space, but was also my go to person for advice on schools, clubs, preschools, what to do in the area etc. Whenever I texted Janelle, my phone would ring two minutes later with Janelle very happily answering my questions and giving me sound advice. When it came time for us to buy our own home we first consulted with Janelle. She put me in touch with one of their associates (Keith) who was an expert in the area we wanted to buy in. We were in great hands, and Janelle and Eric stayed in the loop, working behind the scenes with Keith and with me to make sure we were getting the right house for the right price. They have become our trusted advisors. We now live in our dream home and will definitely use the Boyenga team again if ever the need arises.

Margaret in Toronto
Margaret in Toronto
0 reviews Vancouver, BC

Buying a home

The Boyenga Team was very helpful in helping us find our new home. We looked for 3-4 months with them and also put in a few bids before zeroing on our current home. They are very knowledgeable and good for first time home buyers.

Princess in Toronto
Princess in Toronto
1 review Vancouver, BC

Real Estate

Thank you Eric and Janelle for your professionalism. In today's market so many of the agents I have dealt with do not call me back, let the clients wait a couple days for the response to offer their offers after accepting an offer. Your team followed up and kept me apprised of the offers outstanding and even though my clients' offer was not accepted, I did not have to wait for a day or days to get a response from the agent. Wishing you much success and hopefully will cross paths on a transaction in the near future.

Looking for Interior Design pros in PATUANAK?