Emerald Professional Painters

Luba
Luba
1 review Oshawa, ON

Whole house painting

We highly recommend Emerald Professional Painters for any painting needs. We experienced their professionalism when they painted the interior of the whole house along with all the ceilings and trim. The team was very friendly, efficient, and completed the project in three days. They moved all the furniture and always left the house tidy. Their colour suggestions were highly appreciated. It truly was a delightful experience dealing with this company.

Thank you for taking the time to complete our painting service satisfaction survey. My team and I greatly appreciate the high ratings that you gave our company. We rely on our reputation for outstanding service to build our business, so please share your good experience and good feelings with others. We’d love to help them with all their painting needs! We look forward to serving you in the future. Thank you for your business!
Cam

annonymous
annonymous

Whole house painted

Painted our entire house prior to us moving in. Cam and his team were very friendly, did a great paint job and were easy to work with. They also helped us by getting in before we moved in and getting the job done quickly! They help until you are happy.

Cam

Julia
Julia
1 review Oshawa, ON

House Renovations

Emerald painted by house from top to bottom including ceilings, doors and baseboards. The previous owner of the house had about 50 nails into the wall that Emerald took out and covered the holes. The holes are unnoticeable. They came very quickly to give me a quote and explained what was going to be done. They finished the job in 3 days to my surprise. They did a fabulous job!!! I would highly recommend them.

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Painting before Christmas

I was hosting a Christmas party at the last minute and my house was a mess. Called Emerald and I got a quote on the same day! The price was reasonable and the job got done on time. My house looked fantastic and brand new. The colors really changed the place and we got lots of compliments from family. We will definitely be calling Emerald again! Thank you!

Thank you very much for taking your time and sharing your experience you had with Emerald Professional Painters

Jeffery Smith in Toronto
Jeffery Smith in Toronto

Interior Painting / Incredible workmanship

Dealing with Emerald Professional Painters was a very positive experience. We had a three homes to fully paint, a time frame and budget to work within. Emerald Professional Painters was recommended to us by a friend. It was the best experience we ever had with contractors!

Not only will we use the company again in the future we consider Cam a friend and will recommend "Emerad Professinal Painters" to anyone who has a need for painting/home contractor services. They are trustworthy, respectful and competent at what they do. Million thanks to Emerald. Bravo to Emerald Team

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Great painting advice

I had my flat ceilings painted by someone else and wasn't happy with the finish. On sunny days I could see roller marks and paint lines. The original painter said that was the best they could do. I contacted Emerald and they sent someone over the next day. They knew exactly how to fix the situation. Now my ceilings look great on overcast days and on sunny days. No more lines!

We look forward to assist you, your family and friends in the future.
Visar

EMERALD PAINTERS ARE AMAZING

I knew I found the right painters from the first visit, other painters said I can come and quote you sometime in the morning - Emerald said they would be there at 10am and were outside waiting in their car 10 minutes prior and were at my door right at 10am. - communication was incredible, they were always on time and so friendly.

You wont even know the painters are in your home until you see the wall colour change - they are so clean and quiet putting fresh plastic down to cover furniture and floors. We didn't have to do anything - the prepped the walls, moved furniture and even hung my pictures after.

I am beyond impressed and would not hesitate to recommend them to anyone.

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

Abdullah
Abdullah
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Painting cabinets

I called Emerald painterd to quote painting my wooden kitchen cabinets. They came by the same day to provide an estimate. The price was reasonable compared to other contractors (which took longer to get an estimate to me). They were very clear about the process and timelines. I was more than pleased with the work that was done. Thanks Emerald painters!

Thank you Abdullah, it was a pleasure assisting you with your kitchen cabinet refinishing project!

Ewen in Toronto
Ewen in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Painting upper floor rooms of townhouse

Emerald is amazing! Visa and Cam came in today and did a great job painting the upper floor of my townhouse. They are friendly, professional, efficient and highly skilled! I would highly recommend Emerald Professional Painters for all your home painting projects! Bravo!

Ewen

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing and Interior Painting

We found Emerald Painting on HomeStars to refinish the kitchen cabinets in our house, as well as some interior painting.
They did a fantastic job of the painting, and we are so happy with their service. They were friendly, professional, trustworthy and so helpful. They did a beautiful job, and we feel like we have a totally new kitchen! Our family and friends can't believe how great it looks.
HIGHLY recommend this company and these guys- will definitely use them again in the future.

Thank you for your kind words, Andrea. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

More about Emerald Professional Painters

Do you need local interior or exterior painting services? Emerald Professional Painting has you covered! Our Professional Painters specialize in residential interior and exterior painting. Hiring a painting company to paint the interior or exterior of your house or condo is a decision that every homeowner eventually makes. We are here to make the decision easy for you! From the first call to the final look, we strive to do our job to the best of our ability. So you spend no time worrying, and all of your time enjoying your new living space. Try us out!

***

Our goal is to build relationships with our clients. We want to give you a reason to be proud of your living space. We want to give you a reason to choose us over competitors. We want to give you a reason to tell your friends and family why your painting project was exceptional. To meet our goal, we hold our work to the highest of standards by following the blueprint that has brought us here:

***

1) QUALITY: We make sure the job is done right the first time by using the highest quality paints and inspecting every job to ensure nothing is missed.

2) EXPERIENCE: Our painters all have a minimum of 5 years of experience. The individual painting your house is a master at his or her craft.

3) CARE: We complete each project as if it were our own, caring for your living space as we would care for our own house. Anyone can learn to paint, but the real professionals know how to paint with care!

***

We utilize efficient and effective painting systems to deliver the best job possible. Our painters all have a minimum of 5 years of experience, they are courteous, friendly, and ethical. We paint your house, condo, or apartment as if it was our own and we take pride in our finishing workmanship. We work hard to exceed your expectations every single time. Before you allow us to help you with your painting project, have a look at what our customers have to say! They attest to everything we stand for. So, let us paint your next painting project. You will never search for another painter again.

WHY EMERALD PROFESSIONAL PAINTERS?

PROFESSIONAL PAINTING SERVICE: We make sure the job is done right the first time while being friendly, respectful of your property, and easy to work and communicate with. By consistently delivering high quality, we ensure customers are always satisfied. With Emerald, you spend less time worrying about the finished product and more time enjoying the transformation.

TOP QUALITY PAINTS: If we are providing the paint, we will only use top tier paints provided by Benjamin Moore and Sherwin-Williams

ON TIME: We recognize that your time is important and we will work hard to meet all time-specific promises!

ON BUDGET: We strive to provide you with a very fair and reasonable price that meets your budget by keeping costs low through efficient and effective painting processes.

OPTIONAL 2 YEAR WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEE: Ensures the job will be done properly and creates a worry-free experience

ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: We are proudly GREEN by using Low V.O.C or Zero V.O.C paints for all painting jobs

THE PAINTING SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
At Emerald Professional Painters, we specialize in professional painting services for a wide variety of needs, we can tackle all of the preparation required before painting starts and then complete your interior or exterior painting with the best paint products and finishes.

Our trained crews have experience in both interior and exterior painting for: ​​​​

- ​​Professional Painting Services: