Emerald Professional Painters

Paint & Wallpaper Contractors
HomeStars  >  Paint & Wallpaper Contractors in Whitby  >  Emerald Professional Painters

Reviews for Emerald Professional Painters

Ewen in Toronto
Ewen in Toronto
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Painting upper floor rooms of townhouse

Emerald is amazing! Visa and Cam came in today and did a great job painting the upper floor of my townhouse. They are friendly, professional, efficient and highly skilled! I would highly recommend Emerald Professional Painters for all your home painting projects! Bravo!

Ewen

Thank you for the review, we appreciate it!

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Kitchen Cabinet Refinishing and Interior Painting

We found Emerald Painting on HomeStars to refinish the kitchen cabinets in our house, as well as some interior painting.
They did a fantastic job of the painting, and we are so happy with their service. They were friendly, professional, trustworthy and so helpful. They did a beautiful job, and we feel like we have a totally new kitchen! Our family and friends can't believe how great it looks.
HIGHLY recommend this company and these guys- will definitely use them again in the future.

Thank you for your kind words, Andrea. It was a pleasure working with you. We look forward to assisting you in the future!

Ava P.
Ava P.
1 review Whitby, ON

Kitchen

Emerald worked with my schedule and aimed to please. The quote was free, and they got the job done quickly. A couple areas needed more work afterward > Emerald returned to fix them and ensured we were happy.
The rooms look good, and we’d use them again in the future.

Thank you for your review Ava. We look forward to assisting you with your painting needs in the future!

RS in Brooklin
RS in Brooklin
1 review Whitby, ON

Exterior Painting

I hired Emerald Painters to paint the exterior of our house which has wood shingles. It was a hard job, but they were very careful and did a great job. Very professional, friendly and client-focused, always making sure we were satisfied. The job was done within the time-frame agreed and no mess was left behind. In and out with good quality and commitment! Thank you!

Thank you for your review, we appreciate your kind words. It was a pleasure working with you!

anand.pathak.sharma from Ajax
anand.pathak.sharma from Ajax
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Good work, very accommodating, fair price. Will call them again if the need arises!

I had Emerald Professional Painters come in to re-paint several areas of my house including the open concept main entrance (with open-to-2nd foyer area just inside the entrance) and sitting room beside the main entrance, open concept area on main floor, main floor family room and kitchen, 2nd floor corridor, 3rd floor main area and the spiral stairway from basement lobby to 3rd floor. Some of the areas were complex and tough to reach 20+ft tall).

Cam and Visa are a very amiable and personable team. They were ALWAYS on time and finished the job quickly and efficiently with no mess left behind on any day nor any poor workmanship anywhere.

They offered to buy the paint for me which ended up saving some effort and a bit of money.

I do wish they'd bought extra paint (1-2 gallons) so that I could have some left over for touch-ups in the months/years to come and as a reference. The primer/paint in one they brought (Sherwin Williams) was perhaps a bit thin or maybe not thick enough for the colour of the walls but they needed to do 3 coats in most places and, because I tend to be nitpicky and notice defects really easily, I asked them to re-quote (which the did pretty reasonably) and perform a 4th coat in all areas.

I'm quite satisfied with their work and their ability to accommodate. I did need to ask them to re-do one the third floor (not sure if it was 3 or 4 coats when I saw it) because it still looked patchy but they did so immediately with politely and with no fuss and at no extra cost, so that is a BIG bonus in my mind!

All said and done, I'd give them a perfect score except I feel there is *some* room for improvement for this team (they should get better equipment for out-of-reach tall places for their own safety). That said, I would definitely recommend them to friends and family!

Thanks for the great work Cam and Visa. All the best to you!

Anand, thank you to you and your partner for being such great clients. It was our pleasure to assist you with all your painting projects. We're happy it went well and are looking forward to continuing to help you all with upcoming painting projects!

ibridgemongal
ibridgemongal
2 reviews Pickering, ON

Painting

Contact Emerald professional painters they are reliable and does a really good job.
Price is great too :)

Thank you for the kind words. We were happy to be able to help. We look forward to assisting you in the future.

Rzh
Rzh

Home Painting

I called Emerald Painters to paint my house in Scarborough. It was an urgent job because we were placing it on the market and the painters we previously hired started, damaged the ceiling and left. Emerald came by for the quote on the same day. They got me scheduled that weekend. And had the job done by Sunday. Saved me alot of stress. Thank you Emerald Painters!

lnpenrose in Whitby
lnpenrose in Whitby
1 review Oshawa, ON

Hall/Kitchen/Bathroom paint

They were very accommodating and fit me into their schedule right away. They adhered to their 2 day timeline which was important with having two small children running around. Very polite and professional, very happy with the outcome. The house looks fresh and new again.

Laura, thank you and your parents for being such great clients. It was our pleasure to assist you all with your painting projects. We're happy it went well and are looking forward to continue helping you all with upcoming painting projects!

Aryan in Toronto
Aryan in Toronto

Full home repaint and kitchen cabinet refinish

Emerald is a quality company whose work is second only to their customer service. Cam and Visa were very accommodating and often went above and beyond in their work. They not only did they do an excellent job, but they also gave us loads of advice on various other things around the house.

Emerald earns my most highest recommendation.

Aryan, thank you and your parents for being such great clients. It was our pleasure to assist you all with your painting projects. We're happy it went well and are looking forward to continue helping you all with upcoming painting projects!

hillsian22
hillsian22
1 review Oshawa, ON

Painting whole house top to bottom.

Emerald was amazing.
It started off me me looking through Goggle trying to find a painter to paint the whole inside of my empty house ( 4 bedrooms 2.5 baths). I contacted many companies to come and give me a quote. Emerald was the first to respond and he was there the next day. Since he was the first quote I got I decided I should get more. Well I should have stopped there. 3 other companies told me they would come and give me a quote.
Company 1. reschedule twice and then price was way higher with no wiggle room.
Company 2. no show.
Company 3. Scheduled 4 days later and price was to high and the time frame to finish the job was twice that of Emerald.

Emerald was very professional, did everything he said he would do and even finished a day early. Everyday he would update me on where he was on the job. This paint job wasn't easy there were lots of different colors on the walls before and lots of little holes that needed to be fixed.

Hill, thank you for being such a great client. It was our pleasure to assist you with your painting project. We're happy it went well and are looking forward to being your future painters!

More about Emerald Professional Painters

QUALITY. EXPERIENCE. CARE.
Do you need local interior or exterior painting services? Emerald Professional Painting has you covered! Our Professional Painters specialize in residential interior and exterior painting. Hiring a painting company to paint the interior or exterior of your house or condo is a decision that every homeowner eventually makes. We are here to make the decision easy for you! From the first call to the final look, we strive to do our job to the best of our ability. So you spend no time worrying, and all of your time enjoying your new living space. Try us out!

Our goal is to build relationships with our clients. We want to give you a reason to be proud of your living space. We want to give you a reason to choose us over competitors. We want to give you a reason to tell your friends and family why your painting project was exceptional. To meet our goal, we hold our work to the highest of standards by following the blueprint that has brought us here:

1) QUALITY: We make sure the job is done right the first time by using the highest quality paints and inspecting every job to ensure nothing is missed.

2) EXPERIENCE: Our painters all have a minimum of 5 years of experience. The individual painting your house is a master at his or her craft.

3) CARE: We complete each project as if it were our own, caring for your living space as we would care for our own house. Anyone can learn to paint, but the real professionals know how to paint with care!

We utilize efficient and effective painting systems to deliver the best job possible. Our painters all have a minimum of 5 years of experience, they are courteous, friendly, and ethical. We paint your house, condo, or apartment as if it was our own and we take pride in our finishing workmanship. We work hard to exceed your expectations every single time. Before you allow us to help you with your painting project, have a look at what our customers have to say! They attest to everything we stand for. So, let us paint your next painting project. You will never search for another painter again.

WHY EMERALD PROFESSIONAL PAINTERS?

PROFESSIONAL PAINTING SERVICE: We make sure the job is done right the first time while being friendly, respectful of your property, and easy to work and communicate with. By consistently delivering high quality, we ensure customers are always satisfied. With Emerald, you spend less time worrying about the finished product and more time enjoying the transformation.

TOP QUALITY PAINTS: If we are providing the paint, we will only use top tier paints provided by Benjamin Moore and Sherwin-Williams

ON TIME: We recognize that your time is important and we will work hard to meet all time-specific promises!

ON BUDGET: We strive to provide you with a very fair and reasonable price that meets your budget by keeping costs low through efficient and effective painting processes.

OPTIONAL 2 YEAR WORKMANSHIP GUARANTEE: Ensures the job will be done properly and creates a worry-free experience

ENVIRONMENTALLY FRIENDLY: We are proudly GREEN by using Low V.O.C or Zero V.O.C paints for all painting jobs

THE PAINTING SERVICES WE PROVIDE:
At Emerald Professional Painters, we specialize in professional painting services for a wide variety of needs, we can tackle all of the preparation required before painting starts and then complete your interior or exterior painting with the best paint products and finishes.

Our trained crews have experience in both interior and exterior painting for: ​​​​
- ​​Professional Painting Services: