Urals Moving Company

Toronto ON M2J

Urals Moving Company

Best of the Best '22
Best of Award '22 winner 5 timesBest of the Best '22 Best of Award '22winner 5 times

Reviews for Urals Moving Company

Crimson0
Crimson0
0 reviews Aurora, ON

Worry Free Move

My move was a worry free and I had no stress. The movers from Urals showed up on time, put in great work, they were professionals and took gentle care of the furniture as they moved it. I will definitely use Urals Moving Company in the future.

Thank you for your business. We are glad you are satisfied with our service.

Nancy in Brampton
Nancy in Brampton

Move

I moved from a large Brampton home to a condo in Toronto. Vas came to the house so he had an accurate timing and his 3 men (I had a piano) were efficient, courteous and everything arrived in excellent condition. I cannot recommend them highly enough

Hello Nancy,

Thank you for your feedback.
It was pleasure working with you. Looking forward to help you with moving again.

Vanessa
Vanessa

Bad service, do not rely on google reviews for this

Not a trustworthy company. Expect your items to be forgotten. Part of my home items were forgotten. They pay companies to remove google ratings on their account so it looks like they do their job.

Hello Vanessa,

Thank you for your feedback.
Let me provide my perspective on the situation and hopefully you can see how the situation unfolded from our end.

A couple of weeks ago you wrote a very detailed review with more details and complaints on Google. We responded to your review and then you deleted it from Google.

You of course know that only account holder or person who has admin access to the account can delete a review on Google. We still have a few "bad reviews" on our profile and only your review was deleted. We would prefer to keep your review and our reply on it as well.

Below let me provide some details about the move.

We sent you a team of full time movers and we have never had any complaints on this team before.
In the morning the team arrived on time with no delays.

All your belongings were moved carefully, with no damage and in the estimated time.
Your gardening  supplies (a lawn mower, a wheelbarrow, shovels, flower pots) did not fit into the truck as we were extra careful about your belongings and were making sure all your furniture and other items are safe. We arranged an additional pick up truck to come and move the remaining gardening equipment. There was no extra charge for the extra truck.

The pick up truck driver called you twice to double check what items need to be moved and if everything was listed. It turned out a doormat and two flower pots were left behind.

The pick up truck arrived on time before the main truck was off loaded.

Once the job was done and we learned about the missing flower pots and a doormat we offered you we'd go pick them up. You declined that offer. From our end we did every single thing to accommodate your move, to make it safe and to fit in the estimated quote.

mwickware in Toronto
mwickware in Toronto

Move from Blue Mountain to Toronto

The crew from Urals were professional, courteous, organized and on time. They worked methodically and the costs for their efforts were fair and reasonable. When I need moving services again I will reach out to them.

Hello Mark,

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you are satisfied with our service. Looking forward to help your family with moving again in the future.

Ombré in Markham
Ombré in Markham

URALS MOVING COMPANY

Urals Moving is my go to moving company. Vas and Anton take immense pride in their company and their moving teams are very courteous and professional.
Alex, Dev and Tolik were my moving team on two moves and a 3rd to come later this summer. They wrap and blanket everything so nothing is left to chance and they respect your home and are cautious not to damage or ding walls etc..
I would not hesitate to recommend Urals Moving to anyone that is looking for a professional moving company and are very competitive in their pricing. What they quote you is what you pay, no horror stories like other companies that quote once price and then double it when your furniture is in their trucks.

Thank you for your feedback. We are glad you are satisfied with our service.

Angelo in Toronto
Angelo in Toronto

Amazingly fast and easy

What a great experience. Jack and his associates were great to work with. They arrived at the scheduled time. I showed Jack what I need to be moved and the guys began the work. They took the time to carefully wrap all items and cause no damage. They were incredibly fast. I was amazed. Vas also came to my home prior to the move to give me an estimate. Urals was the only company to send someone to my home to give me a proper estimate. I would definitely recommend Urals Moving to anyone looking for a moving company. Thanks for the great work.

Hello Angelo,
Thank you detailed feedback. Your business is highly appreciated and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Warm regards,

Sandra and Vince
Sandra and Vince

Move very heavy large vanity to the second floor

We called Urals this afternoon as we had a job that had to be done asap. We were told someone would be by this afternoon to evaluate the job. Dennis and Alex arrived on schedule. They assessed the project and informed us with confidence that they would be able to move the item with no issues. BeFore moving it they protected the vanity very well. They easily navigated the stairs and the landing. Dennis and Alex were very careful not to scuff or damage the walls. They were polite, pleasant, and professional. We would not hesitate to recommend this company. We will definitely be using them again. URAL MOVERS CAN MOVE MOUNTAINS!

Hello Sandra and Vince,

Thank you for detailed and positive feedback! It was truly pleasure working with you and do not hesitate to contact us again!

Mike
Mike

Great company

Fantastic moving company.
Gays did great job.
Very careful, efficient, polite and helpful. Great experience.
They made the experience as painless and comfortable as possible
Everything was perfect from the beginning to the end: quick response, accurate and affordable quote, professional and stress less move. Nothing was damaged or missed. I would definitely recommend Urals to everyone.
Thank you very much.

Thank you Mike for an amazing feedback. Your business is highly appreciated. Hope to work with you again soon.

Galina
Galina

The best moving company ever!

We moved from Vaughan to Stouffville. Really amazing service. I would absolutely recommend Urals Moving Company to everyone. Easy to book, super-fast, extremely polite, clean and efficient. If you want an easy moving, without headache and nerves - Urals Moving is the company to choose. Thank you, boys! You are the best!

Thank you Galina for trusting us. We glad you were satisfied with our service and hope to work with you again in the future.

Sincerely,

Diane in Vaughan
Diane in Vaughan

Move

A big thank you to Urals and a special thank you to Alex, Olexei and Spartak who did an amazing job with my move!!!
I would definitely use Urals again in the future and would highly recommend them to anyone!

Diane, thank you for amazing feedback. We will definitely pass your word to our team.

More about Urals Moving Company

Urals Moving Company provides quality and affordable moving and packing services in Toronto and the Great Toronto Area. Rated as one of the top Toronto movers, we take pride in our job and make sure we adhere to the highest standards in the industry.

Our clients value us for professional well-trained staff, a straightforward pricing model, and an individual approach to every move. Contact us for a quote or to schedule an on-site estimate.