Urals Moving Company

Reviews for Urals Moving Company

Mark in Toronto
Mark in Toronto

Small Busines Move

I had a home based business that we outgrew. I looked around and the price offered by Urals Moving Company was comparable or a bit better. Time space and persons needed were right on. So bad surprises. Urals moving communicated well both before and onsite. There was no oohing and aahing as I have seen in the past in preparation of the demand for more money at the end of the move because other movers claim it was so hard work. So no acting just steady work and always accommodating to those last minute fixes or changes. For example we had to change the opening direction of a fridge door. Tools came out it was done without the others on the team breaking pace. Same at the unloading end. There was just one small dent to a wall that I did not even mention to the owner. Very satisfied with this excellent and reliable company.

We are very grateful to you Mark for such great and detailed feedback. It was pleasure working with you and your staff. You were 100% prepared and helpful during whole move which made our work extremely easy. We are really appreciate your business as well as your trust in our company.

We wish you all the best on your new place.

Viktoriia
Viktoriia

3-Bedroom House Vaughan to Richmond Hill

Amazing service provided by the crew. Always punctual and polite, they took the stress out of our moving day. Taking extreme care of our belongings they worked tirelessly for 12 hours straight (one short break only!). Urals Moving Company will be your wise choice for a great move.

Thank you so much Victoriia for amazing review. Even though it took us 12 hours we are never afraid of such projects and will always keep smile on our faces. We glad you enjoy our service.

Steve in Toronto
Steve in Toronto

Professionals

These guys are professionals, I have used them twice in the past few years. They show up early, pack things carefully and are willing to go the extra mile. Would definitely recommend them to anyone moving.

Thank you Steve for being our regular customer. We will try to push ourselves even further and keep our level high. We are highly appreciate your business.

Daughters Apartment

Hi this is Macy Ellis

My move was so smooth and fast.
They guys were very polite and efficient
It was the best move my parents ever experienced they said
I would recommend , no problem
My parents too

Thanks

Hi Macy, we are really happy that you satisfied with our service. Thank you for your time posting this comment to us. Hope we will see you again soon.

Lisa in Toronto
Lisa in Toronto

Incredible Experience!

Ural’s Moving was the best move I’ve ever experienced, and I’ve moved A LOT. They were friendly, respectful, efficient, and went out of their way to make sure I was settled in my new home. Do yourself a favour and use them!

Thanks a million Lisa for such incredible review. Our job would be so easy if every client will be like you - hospital, polite and well organized. We are appreciate your business.

Tamara in North York
Tamara in North York

moving

We moved on Oct. 26 2018 and were very happy with a provided service.
The company is doing great job. From the booking to the finish- impeccable.
Track was on time, Anton and Denis did their work fast and professionally, carefully.
No waisting time, no overcharge.
Highly recommend this company.
Thank you, URALS!

Thank you Tamara for positive review. We glad you were satisfied with our work.

pavelshteyn in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
pavelshteyn in Toronto, Ontario Canada M5R2E2
0 reviews North York, ON

office move

arrived on time, move my office furniture and computers to our new locations. excellent service from point a to b. packaged and arrived safe. I would highly recommend Urals moving.

Thank you Paul for positive feedback. We glad we moved your office without any problems. Main reason was incredible level of your preparation. Thank you for choosing our company and good luck at the new place.

Perfect move

I hired Urals for moving a 2 bedroom apt. These guys were friendly, professional, extremely careful to all small details. I'd like to recommend them to anybody looking for moving service and I will definitely use them again!

Thank you a million for great review and your business.

Antonella in Toronto
Antonella in Toronto

Great Moving Company!!!

The team showed up on time, worked well into the night and even called the next day to ensure everything was fine. They took apart all our desks and put them right back together and took care of moving all of our equipment.
We were so unprepared for our office move but they came in and took care of everything. Very reasonably priced, I couldn’t have been happier.
I will be recommending them to everyone I know

Thank you Antonella for such amazing review. Office move always a challenge but we never afraid of one. We are glad everything went well and smooth with smiles on yours and our faces.

We are really appreciate your business.

Vitor in Toronto
Vitor in Toronto

Long distance move from Burlington to Ottawa

Urals helped us on a long distance move from Burlington to Ottawa.
Vasily was very responsive right from the moment when I requested the quote and provided a very competitive estimate.
On moving day, Vasily, Anton and Vadim were very professional. They explained us how the move was going to work and clarified all of our questions.
All of our possessions made it to Ottawa safe and sound and all major items were assembled back to their new places.
I highly recommend Urals for any short or long distance move.

Vitor Ludke

Thank you for such detailed feedback Vitor. It is always very easy and also pleasant working with such well organized and highly polite customers like your family. Thank you for choosing our company for this project and for your trust.

More about Urals Moving Company

Urals Moving Company provides quality and affordable moving and packing services in Toronto and the Great Toronto Area. Rated as one of the top Toronto movers, we take pride in our job and make sure we adhere to the highest standards in the industry.

Our clients value us for professional well-trained staff, a straightforward pricing model, and an individual approach to every move. Contact us for a quote or to schedule an on-site estimate.