Toronto ON M2J

Reviews for Urals Moving Company

Mike in North york
Mike in North york

Moving from Toronto

Ivan and Zenya were fantastic! They arrived on time, wearing masks for COVID-19 protection, and moved all our furniture and other items efficiently and without any damages or issues, taking all the necessary safety precations. Our stuff was stored in two locations (in a condo building and in a self-storage) and they took all the items from both locations without problems.
Thank you very much! I would recommend them to everybody who needs moving services!

Thank you Mike for great feedback. In this complicated times customer safety as well as safety our employees our main priority. We glad you were satisfied with our service. Stay well and safe!

Sarah in Toronto
Sarah in Toronto

Move

Urals did an amazing job with our move! They showed up on time and were done even quicker than what they estimated. The three guys they sent worked hard and did not stop until the job was done. They wrapped everything and took care of our items. The guys were friendly and easy to deal with on the day. There were no hidden costs and my husband and I just stood around watching them do their work. I highly recommend.

Stephen in Brampton
Stephen in Brampton
1 review Stayner, ON

Flawless experience with Urals Moving

The team of 4 movers/2 trucks arrived on time. All furniture was packed professionally including many pieces we didn't think needed padding. The team delivered all the furniture into each room under the direction of my wife and I. nothing broken and no marks on any walls during the move-in - a first for me! My brother-in-law is a real estate agent and I have recommended Urals for all his home-buying clients.

Thank you Stephen for such amazing and detailed feedback. We highly appreciated your business and thank you for your trust. We glad you were satisfied with our service cause customer satisfaction and safety will be our main priority.

DPaolucci in Hamilton
DPaolucci in Hamilton

Renovation

Very professional service. Completed the move in quick order and very attentive. Arrived on time and worked very hard. A pleasure to deal with. I would use again. Thank you.

We are so grateful for such outstanding feedback! Thank you for your trust!

Urals Moving Company

Urals Moving Company made our moving very comfortable. Arrived on time. Worked hard. Protected our stuff very well. Workers are professional, friendly and considerate. Highly recommended. Thank you very much for your great service!

Andrey and Svetlana

Thank you Andrey and Svetlava for choosing our company for your moving needs. It was a pleasure working with you and we wish you all the best at new place.

Sincerely,

vlad in Ottawa
vlad in Ottawa

Moving company

I want to thank the Urals for its incomparable, high-quality and quick work. I was very worried about COVId-19, the workers constantly put on masks and gloves, without taking off. I also really liked how the guys wrapped all my furniture in blankets that were intact. Thanks to Anton and Vasily, who gave me an assessment of the work in 8 hours, which the employees performed with accuracy. Thank you very much. I will recommend you to all my friends and relatives.

Thank you Vlad for such detailed review. We are taking our clients as well our employees safety very seriously during this complicated time. But we appreciated your business and trust in our company.

Stay safe and all the best,

3 bedroom house move Vaughan to Wasaga Beach

Truly professionals from the beginning to the end. I cannot thank you enough for make such stressful day so easy and pleasant. I have quite a lot of stuff but everything was delivered in same conditions as picked up. My moving crew was polite and respectful. Highly recommend! Thank you guys!

Thank you Marina for your business and time putting this feedback for us. We glad your move went smooth and enjoy your new gorgeous home!

Best regards,

Private User reviews Guelph, ON

House Move

I called Urals Moving Company based upon their Homestars Reviews. We couldn't be happier with the entire experience. All of the communication leading up to the move was a real pleasure and on the day we got a crew of guys that worked hard the entire day - and were just as obliging at the end of the day as they were at the start. I work in the service industry and these guys were absolutely first rate.

Thank you very much for this incredible feedback. Customer satisfaction will always remain our main priority. We are happy your enjoyed this moving experience and hope to work with you again.

Sincerely,

Moving

One of the best moving companies I have dealt with. Outstanding service.
It was wonderful to have dealt with this company during the current situation. All went according to plan. Wonderful work

Thank you for amazing feedback for our company. We really appreciate your business and your time putting this review together.

Best regards,

Apartment-2-House Move

Movers were fast and thorough, securely wrapping all the furniture and completing the work with the attention it required.

While the company itself wouldn't dispose of some furniture without charging a large extra cost, the movers helped to put it to the side. We were also warned that if the truck was ticketed (due to no proper parking spot nearby), we'd have to pay for that ticket, but this never came up.

Thank you for your positive feedback. Your business is highly appreciated.

More about Urals Moving Company

Urals Moving Company provides quality and affordable moving and packing services in Toronto and the Great Toronto Area. Rated as one of the top Toronto movers, we take pride in our job and make sure we adhere to the highest standards in the industry.

Our clients value us for professional well-trained staff, a straightforward pricing model, and an individual approach to every move. Contact us for a quote or to schedule an on-site estimate.