Urals Moving Company

Reviews for Urals Moving Company

Waj in Oakville
Waj in Oakville

Moving Service

Urals completed my move last week and I am extremely satisfied with the work they did. All of the guys worked tirelessly and were extremely careful with all of belongings. All of the furniture was packed properly and made it to the new place without a scratch. I would highly recommend them.

Thank you for great review!

Jo in Toronto
Jo in Toronto

Absolutely world class service!! The Elite Movers

Urals and the entire team were absolutely phenomenal! From coming out and quoting, delivery of boxes, to the move day. They are professional, courteous, polite, friendly, efficient, on time, and go over and above to get the job done, without compromise of service. They take care of the detail and your belongings with utmost due diligence from down to the small detail of removing door handles on cupboards. We have moved ALOT, and they have been the best team we have ever used! First impression was good, final impression was Amazing, even when they were all exhausted after a long day, they still couldn't do enough for you! Thank you so very much to all of you for exceptional service!! The Greens!

Audrey in Toronto
Audrey in Toronto

Fantastic move from Richmond Hill to Burlington

Urals did a fantastic job start to finish. They wrapped all our furniture securely in blankets and took great care with our special items. They arrived on time (early actually - which was great). I have no complaints whatsoever. There was no slack time - these guys worked hard from beginning to end. They were friendly and very respectful of the home we were leaving and the home we were moving to. A job well done. I’d recommend them highly and would use them again. We had had a bad experience with another mover in the past but Urals has gained our confidence.

Thank you so much Audrey for such amazing review. Customer satisfaction will be always our main priority. We are really appreciate you choose our company for your move and we hope to work with you again in the future.

Ivan in North York
Ivan in North York

High quality work

I used their services in December last year. It was late request but they managed to accommodate my request. They took care for everything including dealing with the manager in my building for some issues with the elevator. They were well organized and did not waste time. No damages or whatsoever. Very satisfied with their service and strongly recommend them.

Thank you Ivan for amazing review and your business. We glad everything went good and you are satisfied with the service.

All the best,

HappyMover  in North York
HappyMover in North York

Condo Move Out

Urals was a fantastic moving company for us. We had to reschedule to a week later fairly last minute and they were super accommodating. On move day, we had issues getting access to the service elevator despite it being booked and the crew worked around this by triple handling our belongings and still getting the truck packed in the originally estimated time frame. They were extremely professional and efficient. Nothing was lost or damaged in the move.

We are really appreciate your your feedback and great review to our company. Customer satisfaction always will be our priority. Thank you for being great client.

1 review Whitby, ON

Perfect move - highly recommend

Everything was perfect with my move with Urals from Toronto midtown to Whitby. From booking through to completion I didn’t have a single problem. The guys were extremely careful with all my belongings. Wrapped all our furniture with blankets, put protective mats on the floor and worked non-stop to complete my move as quickly as they could. I’ll recommend the company to all my friends and certainly use them again if I need to move again in the future.

Thank you a lot Eduardo for such amazing review. We are glad we were there to help you with your move. Thank you for choosing our company.

Regards,

Moving made easy

I found Urals Moving through an online search and was pleasantly surprised at how easy it was to book the move. They showed up on time and made quick work of moving items out of a basement. They were very courteous and even followed-up at the end of the move to find out how it went.

Thank you very much for amazing review. We are highly appreciate your feedback. Hope you enjoy your new place.

Marwa in Toronto
Marwa in Toronto

Best moving service

I really happy to get this service done by Urles team, I choose them according to the very positive reviews and I found them so professional, respectful and honest. Since we got in touch every thing is going smooth, they promptly replied to my emails and delivered the packing supplies on time, reach my place on time, work hard and fast and finished within the estimated time they provide.
They are excellent and highly highly recommended.

Thank you for great feedback and review for our company Marwa! Hope to work with you again.

Regards,

Movers

Right on time. Wrapped all my furniture . Put protective mats everywhere. Very friendly. I would recommend them. Efficient and hard working movers. Best movers i have ever had. Thanks

Thank you Annabelle for such amazing review! We are really appreciate your feedback and business.

Sadi in North York
Sadi in North York

House Move in Pickering

I heard of this company through searching on the Internet, and they had great reviews. In fact I was sceptical because the reviews were so good! However, some of my Facebook friends had written good reviews so I went with their service. I am so happy that I did! They were amazing, professional, very careful, and a pleasure to work with. I would highly recommend them to anyone and i would use them again and again. Anton, Demetri and Dennis are the best!!

Thank you Sadi for your amazing review and your trust. We are glad you used our service and got satisfied. We hope you and your family will enjoy your new place and hope to work with you again soon.

All the best,

More about Urals Moving Company

Urals Moving Company provides quality and affordable moving and packing services in Toronto and the Great Toronto Area. Rated as one of the top Toronto movers, we take pride in our job and make sure we adhere to the highest standards in the industry.

Our clients value us for professional well-trained staff, a straightforward pricing model, and an individual approach to every move. Contact us for a quote or to schedule an on-site estimate.