Carpenters

Reviews for Onyx Home Renovations - No Longer In Business

LJ
LJ

condo renovation, flooring installation

I had the pleasure of having Mary and her husband work on my recent condo renovations. They are extremely attentive to detail and were very efficient in getting my project done as quickly as possible. They were able to problem-solve on the spot when minor issues arose and gave me the confidence in their abilities and decisions. The work turned out beautifully and I wouldn't hesitate to recommend them to anyone who needs renovation work done.

Thank you so much for your trust in us!
It was a great pleasure to meet you and work for you
Mary painter

J. S.
J. S.
1 review Hamilton, ON

Condominium painting

Overall we were happy with their work. We brought them in to help with a large project catch up and would consider calling them again.

Hi Gail!
It was a pleasure working with you guys and we are looking forward to do it again

Mike G.
Mike G.
2 reviews Milton, ON

Painting

We called Onyx Home Renovations to paint our house before we put it up for sale and they were very accommodating from the start on short notice.
My home is about 3000sq ft. and the job took about 10 days to complete. They left my home very clean and did an amazing job. They paid attention to every detail from covering our dark floor to our appliances and furniture. They were very punctual and I was able to carry on with my routine without any interruption.
We have used Onyx Home Renovations in the past and have always been 100% satisfied with the work completed.
Thank you very much.

Thank you, Michael!
We would be very glad to help anytime you call!
Mary

More about Onyx Home Renovations - No Longer In Business

At Onyx, we have over 40 years of home renovations experience. *** We specialize in painting and fine carpentry - mouldings, baseboards, finishing work. *** We will tell you upfront what to expect and do our best to always manage your expectations. We DO NOT hire sub-contractors -you should expect ...
Looking for Carpenters pros in Toronto?