Infiniti Air Whitby

David in Toronto
David in Toronto
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Furnace and Hot Water Tank

I had an issue with my hot water tank and it resulted in me needing a new one as well as a furnace on very short notice. I orchestrated several quotes and Chris from Infiniti was very personable and understanding of my situation. After 4 more quotes I chose Infiniti because of their sales materials, scheduling availability and my talk with Chris.
The 3 man install team were friendly and worked around my finished basement.
Would highly recommend their services.

ghmorgenroth
ghmorgenroth
1 review Pickering, ON

Home Heating- and Air Conditioning System

Before deciding on a product and Installer we read up on CARRIER products in the Internet. After this we contacted our gas provider for a quote. However, as we usually get several quotes for major purchases, we also contacted INFINITI Air and Heat in Whitby. Their representative's courteous, professional and low-pressure presentation gave us the confidence to place our order with them. We expect their follow-up service to be of the same quality and reliability.

Thanks

Private User reviews Whitby, ON

Replacement AC

Having our AC unit of 16 years recently break down I needed a quick replacement before leaving for holidays. I spent 24 hours receiving 5 different quotes based upon recommendations from friends. In the end I went with Infiniti as they not only came in with a very competitive price, they moved a summer furnace installation to the next business day in order to complete my installation on a Saturday before we left for holidays the next day. They also came 2 hours earlier than they initially offered as we had a family function to attend in the afternoon. Thank you for excellent and personalized service in a timely fashion.

Thanks alot. Customer Satisfaction is One of our Goal.

Nima
Nima

AC Replacement

Great experience. Very good service. Very knowledgable. They were so clean. They covered all the floors and cleaned up after they left. Highly recommended.

Thanks

beardsworth
beardsworth
1 review Oshawa, ON

Furnace

The furnace wasn't working properly and we called for a technician. Fred Bahrami was the technician that showed up and did a great job. Very informative and very friendly. He made sure the job was done correctly and with this cold weather we really appreciate that kind of service. I would definitely recommend the services of Fred and the company

Thanks.

mhmdreza
mhmdreza
1 review Newmarket, ON

New furnace

Great and nice people, clean and professional work, outstanding job, answering questions patiently and helpful, long-time care and support.

thanks

Reena in Ajax
Reena in Ajax
2 reviews Ajax, ON

Furnace Replacement

I highly recommend this company for all heating and cooling needs. Service was so fast and friendly! Furnace was replaced next day and no mess left behind. Drop cloth was also used to protect my floors.

Thanks Reena

wayne f.
wayne f.
1 review Whitby, ON

Furnace, and Central Air Conditioner

The sales person was very knowledgeable. The installation personnel was polite, accommodating, and completed the job as asked for. I was happy to pay for a job well done.

Thanks Wayne ?

Jim B.
Jim B.
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Central Air

Installers arrived on time
Explained what they would be doing
Drop cloths on the floor
Very good crew
Job well done

Thank you Jim for your kind review.

tshayan
tshayan
2 reviews , ON

Furnace and Water Heater Tank replacement.

We had a very old furnace and a water heater tank that had to be replaced. Infiniti Air staff were very knowledgeable and they listed various options for us. They even told us about the government rebate program that was available to us at the time, something that couple of other HVAC shops had failed to mention. They were very punctual and professionally took care of everything from start to finish. We are very happy with the service they provided. Thanks for a job well done and I would definitely recommend them to friends and family!

Thank you tshayan for you writing such a detailed review. So appreciate it.

More about Infiniti Air Whitby

Infiniti Air Whitby has been in business over 15 years.
Our aim is to provide our customers with the best combination of value and performance for every situation. All our technicians are trained and licensed; our sales staff is factory-trained and stays constantly up-to-date on the constantly –evolving technology of heating and air conditioning products.

We have experts in-house and through our partners/suppliers, in the planning, installation and maintenance of residential and light commercial HVAC. We can provide forced-air gas furnaces or hydronic radiant heat and snow-melt systems and central or ductless air conditioning/heat pump systems.
Infiniti values its customers and the opportunity to present the highest quality products along with the most knowledgeable sales & service people in the industry. We offer fair pricing and the belief that the true value of our services cannot be matched simply by a competitor with a lower price.

Our customer support staff is focused on providing the best possible experience from start to finish. If you purchase a home comfort system from us you w3About02ill get the same outstanding service before the sale and for many years to follow.

If you’ve called on Infiniti Air Whitby for a repair or maintenance of your air conditioning, furnace or boiler we stand by our work always. We strive to keep every customer 100% satisfied, we hear every day from satisfied customers who are more than happy to refer their friends and families.