Dawson Metal Design

Dawson Metal Design

Reviews for Dawson Metal Design

Mary Beth Bourke  in Mississauga
Mary Beth Bourke in Mississauga

Completely unique pieces; professional; ++ communication

Dawson is such a unique artist. Over the past few years Dawson has made me several one-of-a-kind pieces for my home, including a kitchen island and stools, end tables and a garden fence. She is accurate, professional and timely. I've enjoyed working with her (so easy to work with) and I have no hesitation recommending her. I love her vision for the pieces and how she kept me informed every step of the way. Dawson has an amazing work ethic as well.

Custom Indoor Water Fountain

Ordered a custom water fountain for condo foyer. Discussed in person on site with owner/creator of the piece. Vendor never provided final specifications for review and sign off as requested and the base of the piece ended up being way too large for the space making it non functional as well as a significant safety hazard. The fountain and metal artwork design was lovely but vendor was not interested in modifying or making a new smaller base even when I offered to pay for extra materials if needed. This company can do beautiful work as I have several other pieces from them that I am very happy with. My deposit was eventually refunded but this was not how I, the customer, wanted the matter resolved.

Review has 1 previous version
Looking for Art Metal Work pros in Toronto?