Perry Rose Tree And Landscape

Mill Pond - Richmond Hill
Mill Pond - Richmond Hill
6 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great service /fair price

Called James last minute and he serviced our request with in a couple days . The job was precise / clean and team was very respectful . I would hire them again in a heartbeat . They provided all certificates and safety standards at the time of our first meeting . Happy with all of it .

L in Richmond Hill
L in Richmond Hill

Tree Felling

From the outset Perry Rose Tree Services stood out heads above the other so-called reputable Arborist companies I called to have some tree felling done. They were in fact the only Company to even return my call for assistance. They came out to inspect the trees the very next day and manually removed the branches that had broken off in a huge windstorm, making my Deck safe. They returned to undertake the felling of two dead trees that were a pending danger and cleared overhanging material. Not only were they incredibly professional and thorough, but their fee was extremely reasonable and they cleaned our property beautifully and removed all material. I won’t bother calling any other Company for future work, Perry Rose will be my “go to” Company.

MarcMaples in King City
MarcMaples in King City
2 reviews King City, ON

Great until they have your money.

James came recommended to me by a coworker. They were great on the phone, eager to begin the job. However, they came and did a butcher job and left a complete mess. After they were already paid, I tried to contact them multiple times and the team simply avoided our phone calls. Lack of integrity and very rude way to handle business if you want the truth.

R.Fobert
R.Fobert
6 reviews Newmarket, ON

Highly recommend

James and his crew were awesome! Easy going and friendly. Quickly took down a sick, and very tall blue spruce. Very safe and cautious, carefully working together. Cleaned up everything, grinded the stump, and used a leaf blower to really polish the yard up. They left no debris behind. We were so happy with them, we recommended to a friend who needed a dead tree cut down. Our friend also used them and were totally impressed. It should also be noted that James quickly stopped by to give us a quote on a Sunday afternoon. All other companies we called couldn’t even come by for a quote for days. Great job guys!

Andrews -.
Andrews -.
2 reviews Newmarket, ON

Tree Trimming

The fellas came to trim in the pouring rain
When they asked if I was happy with the job - I said I’d guessed it was okay however the branches were all drooping from the pouring rain
Once things dried out it was obvious that more trimming was needed
And branches continued to fall out
Also they damaged our deck and left a mess at the roadside
I have contacted them a few timesby text but have had no response

Private User reviews Markham, ON

Tree service

We hired James to cut down two of our trees that were sick and do some general pruning of dead trees elsewhere. Neither James nor bradley came to do the job - they sent their junour workers on a day I wasn't home. They left my property a mess with woodchips and damaged both of my patios (cutting stones in half from using their macheines or dropping pieces of the tree).
The only thing they offered to do was reduce the price by $10 a stone that they broke, meanwhile these stones were bought years ago and are now impossible to find for replacement. And I was left with the manual labour of what they broke.

twan2 in Richmond Hill
twan2 in Richmond Hill
2 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Tree Pruning - Residential Backyard

I hired James @ Perry Rose back in late July to trim our Manitoba Maple in our backyard. James was highly recommended by various neighbors on our street. James and crew were extremely nice and professional. cleaned up after the pruning was complete and even moved patio furniture around as to not have it damaged. We will happy use and recommend Perry Rose in the future. Please dont read the 1/10 reviews for this company, they are obviously malicious as there are several 10/10 reviews that come across far more genuine.

Thanks for the great work James.

Matt
Matt
1 review Richmond Hill, ON

Tree removal

The very best company that has ever worked on my property. Prompt, courteous, considerate of my property, and they clean up like no one was even there. I have had many "tree hackers"...but these 2 guys know exactly what they are doing. When the weather is cooler, they are coming back to trim 30 more trees for me! Wouldn't even consider anyone else! They were polite and very thorough, and broke down every area so I could understand the total cost. The crew understood everything that they were to do. Awesome!

Fred
Fred

Tree trimming service

James and his crew were absolutely phenomenal. First they had the best quotation from all the other service providers I called. They were right on time, we’re extremely efficient with their 3 man crew, cleaned every last piece of debris from my yard. It’s like they weren’t even there! Highly recommend this professional team to anyone looking for a tree trimming service!

Private User reviews Brossard,

Trim trees and pruning and remove brush

Don't hire this company, you will regret. Agreed to trim trees and pruning and remove brush, they started the job and left all half of the work behind... tried to contact them repeatedly and left numerous voicemails and have got NO response... very un- professional and highly dissatisfied with there service.

Hi There, we at Perry Rose just recently have obtained access to Home Stars and come across this review. We can assure you from our 5 Star rating on Google that we do not have any unsatisfied customers and we ensure the highest quality of customer care and professionalism for every job we commit too. In the recent months we have not received any phone calls or emails from you in regards to this service. If this is a real complaint about one of the jobs our team has completed please reach out to me directly so we can rectify James Perry at 6472869296.

More about Perry Rose Tree And Landscape

Tree Service, Landcaping, and more. . .
Looking for Tree Service pros in Richmond Hill?