Grime Hunters

Calgary AB T2E 5R6

Review for Grime Hunters

Sherry in Calgary
Sherry in Calgary

House Cleaning......failed to deliver!

In February, 2016, I paid $79 for a Groupon for Grime Hunters, a home cleaning service. It was for 3 hours of cleaning and was to expire in July 2016. You would think that was plenty of time but no such luck. I started trying to get an appointment booked in February and throughout the next 5 months, making at least 8 calls Many of which were unanswered.. When I did talk with the owner, I was told that they were too busy and could not provide the service prior to the expiry date in July. If I wanted to book after the expiry date, they would honour the Groupon but I would have to provide my credit card information online for an appointment. I was uncomfortable with that since I had already paid in full but apparently I could not get an appointment without a credit card. At any rate, I have left messages on the phone but no calls have been returned. I thought it was time to let all of you know to beware of this company. They took my money but gave nothing in return. Groupon has refused to refund my money even though the owner of Grime Hunters told me that they would. I have never put a complaint online before but this was just really poor (zero) customer service.

Looking for House & Apartment Cleaning pros in Calgary?