Toronto ON M3H 3S6

Best of 2019 winnerBest of 2019winner

Reviews for Manor Drywall Systems & Contracting

Ed
Ed

Excellent workmanship and service!

I needed to have my garage ceiling repaired after having a section of it cut out due to water damage. I decided to go with Walter after reading the reviews on Homestars and glad that I did. He was very responsive, and excellent in following up, which sets him apart from the beginning. He arrived on time, was friendly, professional, worked efficiently, and cleaned up the area after the repairs were completed. Walter's experience and knowledge really shows in both his work and when discussing the materials he uses (as well as what is current in the industry). I can visibly see the difference in his finished work (& materials) compared to my original builder as well! He's honest and his price was very reasonable as well. I would definitely contact Walter for any drywall work and would highly recommend him! Thanks!

Thanks Ed, it was My pleasure. Nice meeting you and your Lovely Family. All the best.

Kristin in Toronto
Kristin in Toronto

Basement reno

Walter was by far the best contractor we worked with during our basement renovation. He always kept us informed and was very accommodating to any change in plans. His work was top notch and he was very reasonable with his prices. He is seriously a gem of a find I couldn't recommend his services more highly.

Thanks so much! It was a real pleasure working with you and your Family. All the best and enjoy your great new space.

Zachary
Zachary

Drywall patching in the basement

Walter and his team did an excellent job patching the holes in my basement (caused by a new waterline install). He was extremely responsive / professional in all of our dealings.

Thanks so Much Zack. It was our pleasure working in your home, and thank you for your hospitality.

Maddy
Maddy

Drywall Repair

We had a fantastic experience working with Walter. He repaired a patch of water damaged dry wall in our bedroom ceiling. He completed the work to a high degree of quality, and kept us in the loop throughout the process, even taking pictures of each step so we could understand what he was doing. He was very professional, pleasant and took the time to thoroughly clean up after the work was complete! Highly recommend working with him and Manor Dry Wall Systems.

Thanks so Much! And good luck with all the other exciting work going on :)

Bill from Toronto
Bill from Toronto

Ceiling repair

Walter and his crew were very prompt and did a great job repairing a ceiling and painting in a day and a half. I would highly recommend Manor Drywall Systems.

Hey Bill,

Thank your for your kind words and your hospitality while we worked in your home. All the best.

Michelle A.
Michelle A.

Repair hole in ceiling

I called Walter to repair a hole in my ceiling as I was getting my house ready for sale. It was not an easy job, but Walter did a beautiful job on it and was able to work within my very tight deadline. He is wonderful to work with and I highly recommend him!

Thanks so much Michelle. It was a pleasure. Good luck with the sale of your home and your house hunt. :) all the best.

Instereo
Instereo

Ceiling repair

Manor did a great job with repairing the drywall on our ceiling. It looks great. They were curtious, efficient, careful, professional and at the end of the job cleaned up well.
We are happy with the results.

Glad your are Happy Leon. Thanks for everything and all the best.

Mary
Mary

Drywall repair

I had a large section of drywall in an awkward place crumble during tile removal. Walter arrived promptly to quote, did great work the next day to fix the drywall, and was incredibly professional and personable. Would totally hire him again.

Thanks so much Mary! Glad you are Happy, all the best.

Ryan in Toronto
Ryan in Toronto

Drywall hole repairs - wall and ceiling

Walter came to our home to replace several large holes that were made during the installation of our pot lights. He also repaired smaller drywall gaps around the new pot lights (some proactively without me asking), around our chandelier and plaster repairs to our wall where it had cracked due to the use of a baby gate. In the basement he repaired a hole in the ceiling and went to the store to purchase an appropriate access cover (ours was the wrong size and discoloured). He provided advice on a few other areas in our home, arrived on time and was extremely professional and polite. I was home alone and felt safe and that he was taking good care of our home. His prices were a little on the higher side but you could tell we were getting high-quality work. I highly recommend him and would use him again for sure.

Thanks so much Ryan. Glad you are Happy, Your kind words mean a lot. All the Best.

Rob
Rob

drywall repair

We needed quite a bit of drywall repair due to water damage to a ceiling and to various large cracks including crown molding. Walter's crew did it all. Walter provided a reasonable estimate which we accepted. His crew did the drywall repair in quick order. They also noticed another ceiling crack in a different room we had not noticed. The additional cost to repair was very reasonable as well. They repaired the drywall and painted. Made for a very easy repair on our part. Minor issue with matching gloss of paint - which Walter fixed quickly. Would definitely use again (hopefully not for a while). Would definitely recommend to a friend.

Thanks so much. Im glad your happy with the work. It was a pleasure working in your home. All the Best.

More about Manor Drywall Systems & Contracting

Welcome to Manor Drywall Systems Contracting

At Manor Drywall Systems & Contracting, we cater to projects of all sizes but find that our forte is in smaller projects and repairs. Manor Drywall is owned and operated by Walter Araujo. Walter began Drywalling in 1999 with his father who had a 30 yr career with one of the largest drywalling companies in Canada. After working for drywall companies on multiple commercial & residential projects, in 2015 Walter finally decided that it was time for him to go on his own and that’s when Manor Drywall Systems & Contracting was born. Since then, Walter has built a trusted circle of high quality certified tradesmen that have become part of his team and have helped to make each project they work on a success.
We love the challenge of new projects that allow us to be creative and innovative where we work directly with our clients as team in delivering exactly what they envision. We pride ourselves on a high standard of customer service, seamless drywall finishes and ensuring that your home is respected as if it were our own.
The services we offer are:

Demolition
Framing
Plaster Repair
Drywall Installation
Taping

If you have any questions, please get in touch with us. We look forward to working with you on your next project.