A1Fireplace Services

Reviews for A1Fireplace Services

S. R.
S. R.

Fireplace installation

A1 Fireplace Services installed a gas fireplace insert on the main floor and a brand new gas direct vent fireplace in the basement. I have nothing but praise for the job well done. I especially appreciate how organized James and his crew were, and how they made it a priority to keep my home clean as all the work was done. James was extremely patient with me as I made decisions and willing to volunteer the pros and cons of the decisions I made. Very pleased with the end results.

Tracy
Tracy

Installed new fireplace & yearly maintenance

James is pleasant, honest, easy to work with & knowledgeable. Does a great job and leaves the area clean when the job is completed. I would and have recommended him to family and friends.

Thanks. Always a pleasure dealing with you over the years!

More about A1Fireplace Services

We offer annual service and maintenance for prexisting gas fireplaces as well as renovation or new installation services. We can get your ideas brought to life. Small buisiness feel aiming to create a unique and lasting relationship with all customers for all your fireplace needs.
Looking for Fireplaces pros in Strathmore?