HomeStars  >  Appliance Retailers in Mount Royal  >  Centre Canadien D'Électroménagers / Canadian Appliance Source

Reviews for Centre Canadien D'Électroménagers / Canadian Appliance Source

1 review Longueuil,

Service

Hot prices but very bad service. Washer was discont. when salesman told b/o, had to find it myself, delivered with bump, drove total 300 Km to resolve issues, No service.

Ian in St. John's
Ian in St. John's
1 review St. John'S, NL

Purchase of washer/dryer combo

I needed to buy a washer/dryer set for new condo, and had only 3 days to complete while I was in Montreal. Mohammad Mahmoodi was very helpful and obliging. The purchase and delivery was very efficiently arranged over the phone and the delivery was effected while I was still in town. Very good work and attention to my needs. Very courteous as well.

1 review Montreal, QC

Replacing a 15 year old Frigidaire washing machine

I was looking for a small (24 inch wide) washing machine about a month ago, and after a lot of research decided on Electrolux. CAS was the only Montreal distributor I was able to find.
The sales person ( Laurent Lachance-Brassard ) was competent and helpful, efficient and knowledgeable about his product, and reassured me about service (done by Frigidaire) which was a concern as the brand is not well known in Canada. Delivery of the product was 3 days later, exactly as promised and on time. Overall a very pleasant experience.
Be aware that CAS charges extra for delivery AND for removal of the old unit which needs to be taken into account when comparing prices, but it was well worth it to get the product I wanted.

Grbisoodi in Mount Royal
Grbisoodi in Mount Royal

Kitchen appliances

Bought kitchen appliances with an excellent service will recomand frends.and i will continue shopping.still waiting for delivery hope get it on time.so for so good for prduct and sale department.

Ol_Sh in Mount Royal
Ol_Sh in Mount Royal

killing service

Don't be flattered with their nice customer service. It could be frustrating experience for everyone, but killing for people over 65. I ordered a fridge for 945.00CAD to replace my 15y old one. Delivery took a week and they picked up my old one. The new one was wrongly assembled, many damages and looked older than my old one. When I ask to replace it, CAS asked me to pay plus for the second one, which was impossible. After many days at the phone, CAS approved refund only 688.70CAD. They grab the difference for no reason! 260.00CAD is a quart of my monthly budget This took more than 2 weeks and still I have no refund and no fridge!

Thank you for providing your review. Would you please send your order number to our Customer Care email at [email protected] so we can look into the specifics of your order?

Janet in Mount Royal
Janet in Mount Royal

Received defective dryer

They did not have the dryer I wanted in stock so he suggested another model that was 150.00$ more. I needed a dryer and they would deliver in 3 days.
It arrived on time but it was broken. I had to wait 1 week for a service guy to come and fix it the belt needed to be replaced.
This was my first experience with CAS and my last.
The only reason I went there to get my dryer was because they had the fastest delivery time.....all the other places were 7-10 days for delivery. Had to pay for delivery and received a defective product.

Thank you for your review. I'm sorry to hear that you received an appliance that wasn't working properly. Please know that we only sell new appliances and as such do not have the ability to perform repairs or provide replacement parts. The first year you have the appliance it is under warranty from the manufacturer and as such, any issue with the appliance is their responsibility. Please note that this policy is in line with the industry standard for major appliances.

1 review Montréal, QC

Kitchen Renovation : change the micro-waves

The sale person ( Laurent Lachance-Brassard ) was very helpful knowing it's product --- his support was under the customer satisfaction.
At the pick-up station , the gentleman service me equally and professionally .
This was my first dealing with CAS and as we say : a customer well served always come back --- surely for my next appliance purchase , CAS will be my first choice.

Bosch Dishwasher

Decided it was time to replace the old dishwasher rather than repair it again. Described what I wanted to the salesman, Laurent Lachance-Brassard, he pointed out the models that might suit my needs, let me alone to closely examine the dishwashers, answered all questions without trying to upsell. Then he got me a good price on the the machine I selected; well below the price advertised by other vendors.

Sue in Montréal
Sue in Montréal
1 review Montréal, QC

countertop microwave oven

My very old microwave stopped working. I found the one I wanted online and at the best price at GAS. The very pleasant salesman, Francois Matte, found it was not in stock but ordered it and a few days later I picked it up--actually earlier than he'd estimated.

More about Centre Canadien D'Électroménagers / Canadian Appliance Source

Bienvenue à CAS, l'un des plus grands fournisseurs d'électroménagers de cuisine au Canada. Nous vous offrons le meilleur service, le plus grand choix et les plus bas prix sur les électroménagers à Montreal. Nous sommes fiers de vous offrir des marques d'électroménagers de maison et de cuisine telles que Whirlpool, ...