A Woods Construct

Vaughan ON L4H 0J5
HomeStars  >  Bathroom Renovation in Vaughan  >  A Woods Construct

Review for A Woods Construct

Backyard renovation

We hired Bill to renovate our backyard, and it included stamped concrete and a gazebo. Bill was extremely hard to communicate with and had no manners in how to talk to clients. Every time my mother or myself asked him any update about the project or when he was going to arrive at the job site, he would bully us. It was impossible to ask anything of him. He claimed that the job was done without sealing the concrete, and wanted extra cash if we wanted him to do that. I only decided to write review because even at the end of the project, he behaved very rude with my mother and walked off without completing what he was suppose to do. He was already paid so he didn't care. I would never recommend such contractor who doesn't know how to treat his clients or keeps asking for more cash whereas it should've been included deal.