Care Plumbing Ltd.

Plumbing
Calgary AB T2J 7C5
Plumbing
Care Plumbing Ltd.

Reviews for Care Plumbing Ltd.

Crosby Custom Designs in Calgary
Crosby Custom Designs in Calgary

Any plumbing project!

I have used Sam and his team for many years on many renovations. His guys are always prompt, precise, friendly, and most importantly take pride in their work. If you want quality work at a fair price, Care plumbing is the company to go to for all your plumbing needs.

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Renovation

I was recommended to them from a family friend and my expectations were beyond exceeded. They were clean, and very professional. Would definitely recommend them to anyone what needed plumbing services!

Christopher from Calgary
Christopher from Calgary

Jeted Tub fix

My jetted tub leaked in the master en suite while draining and caused a $21k insurance claim. I was referred to Sam from Care Plumbing from my dad. He used him twice in the past for his heated floors boiler system and wine cellar sink in their house. The inspection he did on my house and work performed was quick and precise. He even gave me extra advice on what to look for when buying a new home. We were building at the time and his advice solved 2 problems during our new home building process. He was easy to get a hold of and quick to resolve the problem and point out why it happened in the first place. Thanks Sam.

More about Care Plumbing Ltd.

Serving the greater Calgary metropolitan area since 2006. Providing plumbing, gas-fitting and hydronic services for residential and commercial projects.
Looking for Plumbing pros in Calgary?