Reno Leaders Inc

Reviews for Reno Leaders Inc

Chris
Chris

Fireplace Wall & Master Bedroom Accent Wall

Reno Leaders Inc. is a highly professional and trustworthy company. Their craftmanship was amazing and attention to detail was phenomenal. I never had to worry about or question the quality of the work performed by the team. Zeeshan and his colleague were always patient and courteous and accomodated to any inquiries and requests I had during the renovation. They are very friendly and nice and I sincerely enjoyed working with them. I strongly recommend these guys without reservation.

Thanks Chris for a wonderful review!!! appreciated!!!

jafferi
jafferi

Living Room Renovation

Zee and team were instrumental in turning my previously bare wall in the living room into a rustic, wooden panels layered ensemble. A perfect feature wall that now has a tv and shelves built in to go with the rest of the condo’s decor.

thanks for your review!!!

veronica
veronica

Basement renovation

I have an older house where the basement was not finished. I wanted to turn it into a basement apartment but also knew that there were already existing challenges with the structure with leaks, etc. Zeeshan from RenoLeaders completed this project for me and I am so happy with the results. He explained every step to me so I felt comfortable that the existing structure would be fine. I am beyond happy with the results and it was within the budget we agreed to!

Thanks !!!

Khalid's
Khalid's

The entire house renovation.

RenoLeaders Inc completed a full renovation of our house. They renovated the whole house inside - the basement, the main floor and the top floor. Not only did they help us to find the best layout and design to meet our needs and our style, but in addition the quality of the work was beyond expectations. In fact, we have several properties and Zeeshan at RenoLeaders is always the one we call on. Super reliable. We highly recommend them.

Thanks for the feedback!!!

Sateesh
Sateesh

Basement project

RenoLeaders Inc completed a full renovation of my basement recently and I couldn't be more pleased. From the initial meeting, I was confident that all of my needs would be taken care of. I was working directly with Zeeshan on this project and his availability and willingness to walk me through each step of the process really comforted me. I am beyond happy with the final look of the basement and it was well within the budget we had discussed. Zeeshan and his team were in my house daily and I felt very comfortable with each of them being there. As in most projects, we had to make changes along the way and we were able to make the decisions together as Zeeshan guided me through all of my best options. I highly recommend Zeeshan and RenoLeaders Inc for any type of renovation project!

Thanks for the feedback! It was a pleasure working with you.

More about Reno Leaders Inc

Family owned renovation and construction company serving the greater Toronto area. We are general contractors who specialize in full Basement Finishing, Kitchen Remodeling, Bathroom Remodeling, as well as New additions including 2nd stories and Rear Additions.

We will help you to design your renovations, calculate the most appropriate cost according to your budget and will complete the full renovation with exceptional finishing.

You can visit us at www.renoleaders.com or email us at info@renoleaders.com