Reno Creations

Reviews for Reno Creations

Imrankhan50 in Etobicoke
Imrankhan50 in Etobicoke

Kitchen + Main Floor

We were looking to do our kitchen and Al was referred to us by my wife’s friend. We had a few quotes already from other contractors but weren’t really satisfied with the quality and value we were getting.

Al came in for a quote and immediately understood what we wanted to do, and had pictures of kitchens he had done that had a similar look and feel. He even referred us to a designer who gave us excellent advice and had great things to say about Al so we decided to move forward with him. Best of all his quote was very competitive.

Al did a great job of explaining the work that would happen and the transparency was helpful as what started with a simple kitchen Reno evolved to a full main floor job. Other contractors told us what we thought we wanted to hear regarding the flooring in the kitchen but Al was very forthcoming with the pros and cons of our flooring options and ultimately the right decision was to change the hardwood entirely on the main floor. Turned out to be a great decision, we’re very happy with the change in direction.

Al showed a lot of flexibility as we kept adding to the scope (powder room redone and entire house painted) and costs didn’t escalate out of control. We’re very happy with the work and quality and absolutely love our main floor.

So happy that we wanted to secure his time and do some minor work in the basement, which is ongoing now.

Al and his team were very pleasant to work with and their attitude of treating the house as if it were one of their own really showed.

One thing to make sure about is timing - we had a lot of changes as the job evolved which complicated the timelines so I’d recommend open communication so that timing expectations are set in advance.

Overall we highly recommend Al and his team.

Ted in Toronto
Ted in Toronto

Plumbing Emergency

I was recommended to the Reno Creations team by a good friend who used Al and his team to add a fabulous third car garage to his property. While I knew that Al and his team generally only worked on larger projects I gave him a call anyways as I was somewhat desperate. I explained to Al that I was having a bit of a plumbing emergency at my recently sold home and he did me a huge favour and agreed to promptly come out and fix it. Al was at my house within the hour and had the plumbing issue fixed in no time. Al worked diligently and was extremely professional. I will definitely be using the Reno Creations team again as we want to redo two bathrooms as well add a bedroom and bathroom in the basement once we move into our new home next month. I would highly recommend Al and the Reno Creation team to my family and friends.

Allyandrov in Mississauga
Allyandrov in Mississauga

Great work!

Al and his team did a partial bathroom reno for me. The quality of their work is excellent and I’ve had no issues or concerns. The team was polite and very clean, always cleaning up everything at the end of the day so that my family and I could continue to be in the home without any interruption. We’ll definitely use Al again.

Thanks for the great review! It was a pleasure re-beautifying your main bathroom for you. Glad it exceeded your expectations! we look forward to doing more work for you in the future. Great client!

goanprince in Toronto, Ontario
goanprince in Toronto, Ontario

Garage Addition

Completed an addition garage to the house. Thanks to Al and team, they did a great job and to budget.
The designed was approved by the city, which included various inspections along the way until completion. Reno Creation followed the design to spec. They managed all the inspections with the city and provided various enhancements to improve the overall look and design, that was not contrary to the approved drawings. I'm very happy with the results and the company.
Would recommend Reno Creation to anyone.
Conrad

Thank you for your great review! We enjoyed building your addition and I'm happy you now have the nicest house in the neighborhood! Glad we are your contractor of choice and I'm thankful for your ongoing business and referrals. Great clients help make my job that much easier and that much more appreciative! Thank You! Look forward to our continuous work.

Riz
Riz

Basement Reno

Al built two stone walls. One in our family room and another in our study. People that come to our house comment on how beautiful they look. He also did our basement. The design and layout were completed beyond our expectations.

Great job!

We are glad to see Reno Creations was able to go beyond your expectations and deliver a finished product that you are happy to show off! We look forward to our next project together!
Thanks

Scott
Scott

Home basement renovation

Al and Reno Creations were an excellent choice for the transformation of our unfinished basement to a multi-room living space, including bathroom with shower and reading room. Al and his team always carried themselves in a profession manner, were very accommodating and easy to work with. They were always attentive to detail and were willing to go the extra mile to make sure the job was done to our satisfaction.

Great work and a job well done.

We are glad you love our service. I'm sure you're enjoying your custom bar and entertainment area every day! Thanks for the review Scott. Our job is a lot more enjoyable when dealing with clients like you! I look forward to our next beautification project together.
Cheers!

CDS
CDS
1 review Milton, ON

Full house reno

Full house Reno - Al is very informative, always has a clear vision and knows how to get any job done. The name Reno creations is the true definition of Al.

Thanks for the flattering review! Glad you appreciate our work and attention to details. See you soon at our next project together!

Ian
Ian

Full house

Complete house fully renovated from 2nd floor to basement. This company took care of me and made me comfortable throughout the process. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks for your review! You were a pleasure to work for. We look forward to our next project together!
sincerely,

lucymuriithi
lucymuriithi

Kitchen renovations

I dealt directly with Alim, the guy behind Reno Creations . I wasn’t an easy client but he was very patient with me , understood my needs and executed on my instructions to the letter . I also changed the scope in the midst of the project and he found very innovative way to accommodate changes.. he also provided great advise especially on the choice between kitchen counter tops and backsplash to ensure the two aligned . He want to a great extent to ensure I was satisfied . He pays great attention to details and counter checked with me every step of the way to ensure everything was meeting my expectations .
I will hire him again the next time I need to renovate .
Lucy

Thanks for your great review Lucy! You were a fantastic client to work with and I'm glad you love your new kitchen. We would love to work with you again and look forward to designing and building your bathrooms when you're ready!
Thanks again

KC
KC

Kitchen and basement renovations

Reno creations helps us design and build out our basement. Alim was great in suggesting various ideas, took initiate to give us options and where to save money while maintaining good quality. I would recommend Reno to anyone and hope to use them in future.

Thank you for your kind words! It was wonderful helping you design your basement and seeing it come to fruition. We look forward to your next project and working with you soon! Thanks

More about Reno Creations

Reno Creations will work with you and take care of all of your building needs. We also complete unfinished basements.

Call us today for a free estimate!