Reno Creations

Reviews for Reno Creations

Riz
Riz

Basement Reno

Al built two stone walls. One in our family room and another in our study. People that come to our house comment on how beautiful they look. He also did our basement. The design and layout were completed beyond our expectations.

Great job!

We are glad to see Reno Creations was able to go beyond your expectations and deliver a finished product that you are happy to show off! We look forward to our next project together!
Thanks

Scott
Scott

Home basement renovation

Al and Reno Creations were an excellent choice for the transformation of our unfinished basement to a multi-room living space, including bathroom with shower and reading room. Al and his team always carried themselves in a profession manner, were very accommodating and easy to work with. They were always attentive to detail and were willing to go the extra mile to make sure the job was done to our satisfaction.

Great work and a job well done.

We are glad you love our service. I'm sure you're enjoying your custom bar and entertainment area every day! Thanks for the review Scott. Our job is a lot more enjoyable when dealing with clients like you! I look forward to our next beautification project together.
Cheers!

CDS
CDS
1 review Milton, ON

Full house reno

Full house Reno - Al is very informative, always has a clear vision and knows how to get any job done. The name Reno creations is the true definition of Al.

Thanks for the flattering review! Glad you appreciate our work and attention to details. See you soon at our next project together!

Ian
Ian

Full house

Complete house fully renovated from 2nd floor to basement. This company took care of me and made me comfortable throughout the process. Would definitely recommend.

Thanks for your review! You were a pleasure to work for. We look forward to our next project together!
sincerely,

lucymuriithi
lucymuriithi

Kitchen renovations

I dealt directly with Alim, the guy behind Reno Creations . I wasn’t an easy client but he was very patient with me , understood my needs and executed on my instructions to the letter . I also changed the scope in the midst of the project and he found very innovative way to accommodate changes.. he also provided great advise especially on the choice between kitchen counter tops and backsplash to ensure the two aligned . He want to a great extent to ensure I was satisfied . He pays great attention to details and counter checked with me every step of the way to ensure everything was meeting my expectations .
I will hire him again the next time I need to renovate .
Lucy

Thanks for your great review Lucy! You were a fantastic client to work with and I'm glad you love your new kitchen. We would love to work with you again and look forward to designing and building your bathrooms when you're ready!
Thanks again

KC
KC

Kitchen and basement renovations

Reno creations helps us design and build out our basement. Alim was great in suggesting various ideas, took initiate to give us options and where to save money while maintaining good quality. I would recommend Reno to anyone and hope to use them in future.

Thank you for your kind words! It was wonderful helping you design your basement and seeing it come to fruition. We look forward to your next project and working with you soon! Thanks

Joy in Toronto
Joy in Toronto

Main floor open renovation

I hired Reno Creations in 2015 and was very satisfied with the renovation of my main floor. The work included new flooring, fireplace rebuild, electric fixtures, drywall, ceiling and trim work. Each phase had its own tradesperson and was scheduled in good order. Al put himself out to scout out flooring and mantel piece for me and pick up my choice of fireplace surround stonework. The price was very reasonable and work completed in a timely fashion. There was a problem with dust cleanup but that was settled to my satisfaction. Al is a knowledgeable contractor and aims to please.

Thank you for your review and for keeping Reno Creations in your good thoughts! You were truly a "Joy" to work for and I look forward to our next project together!
Thanks Joy

More about Reno Creations

Reno Creations will work with you and take care of all of your building needs. We also complete unfinished basements.

Call us today for a free estimate!