Calgary AB
Brimar Electric Ltd.

Reviews for Brimar Electric Ltd.

Elizabeth in Calgary
Elizabeth in Calgary

Installation and relocation of outlets and light fixtures and fans.

Calgary
AB

Patrick was very professional and competent in his work. He was timely and understood completely what I wanted and even made very useful suggestions. I would very much recommend him and will continue to use his services for all my future electrical needs.

Glad you're happy with our service. Was a pleasure.

Angela Barritt from Calgary
Angela Barritt from Calgary

Pot light installation

I needed pot lights in my family room. Patrick responded to my query within minutes and was very prompt in coming to give me an estimate. He is very friendly and polite and explained clearly what the job would cost. The job was completed a few days later and I’m very happy with the work done. He worked quickly and efficiently and the cost was very reasonable. I have no hesitation in recommending him and will definitely use him for any future electrical work we need.

Thank you Angela! Was an absolute pleasure. Have fun with getting rid of that popcorn ceiling ;)

dusko
dusko

Multiple projects for our clients

Pat is amazing! As Realtors, when we recommend trades to our clients, they are a reflection of us. Pat has done multiple jobs for our clients such as trouble shooting, new lighting and hot tub installation and all of our clients have been extremely happy with his level of service and professionalism!

Thanks Dusko! It's been a pleasure!

Carriagetradeinc
Carriagetradeinc

Household Reno wiring

Customer wanted to remove stair walls and Brimar re-routed the electrical lines. Very satisfied and would recommend them in a heart beat !

Thanks Mike. It's always a pleasure!

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Panel Upgrade

We had Brimar in to replace our service panel to a 200 amp, and we were very happy with the end result. The quote was affordable and there were no hidden costs. We would definitely use Patrick and Brimar Electric for future projects.

Thank you. Glad you were happy with our service. It was definitely a pleasure! Hope to work with you again!

Kim
Kim

Various electrical projects

We have had Brimar Electric back for a few projects in our 40+ year old house and have been very satisfied with their work. They are up front about quotes/cost, easy to deal with, friendly, reliable, and very fairly priced. They will tell you realistically what you are dealing with!

Thank you Kim. Enjoy that beautiful yard and have a great summer!

Scott B.
Scott B.

Residential surge protection

Patrick was courteous, prompt and efficient. He was able to complete the work within his estimated time and cost. He showed up on time and all communication was pleasant and professional. I would not hesitate to recommend Patrick to my friends and colleagues.

Thank you Scott! was a pleasure.

More about Brimar Electric Ltd.

We are a small company based out of Calgary that provides various electrical services. We specialize in service, residential and commercial projects.