Magcor

Reviews for Magcor

Shelly905 in Mississauga
Shelly905 in Mississauga

Demo of entire home

I had Michael and his team demo my entire home interior as well as electrical.
They did a fabulous job. They were very clean and removed everything in good time. Communication was great and very fair in price.
I would recommend Magcor to friends and family.

Thank you! It was a pleasure working with you as well.

JM
JM

Main Floor Demo of Kitchen Cabinets and Flooring

Removed kitchen cabinets as well ss ceramic and hardwood flooring. Approximately 1400 sq ft of flooring. Mike (business development manager) is a pro and it was a pleasure dealing with him from first contact to last hand shake when the job was completed. The demo was thoroughly completed on time (just 2 days) and on budget. The crew was great. They will take the time to protect areas of your home where demo is not being done and they will leave the demo area as clean as can reasonably be expected for this type of work. If you need demo work done, I strongly recommend contacting Mike at Magcor.

Thank you John. It was a pleasure doing business with you.

a.p.
a.p.

Garage demolition

Magor followed up, work done well and left the area clean. I would definitely recommend them.

Thank you Angela! Pleasure working with you.

Demo, cleanup, debris disposal

Michael at Magcor is as professional and knowledgeable as they come. Not only a stand up person, reliable, responsible and communicative. He does whatever it takes to get the job done. Standsby his product, if you aren’t happy, he will come move, redo, and finish whatever it is to make you satisfied. Magcor is a get it done type company. I truly believe you get what you pay for in the construction industry and when it comes to Magcor i believe they are a the best bang for your buck.

Thank you for the kind words! It's a pleasure working with you.

Raveena in Toronto
Raveena in Toronto

Home Renovation

Michael and his team at MAGCOR were very professional and easy to work with! From the start of quote process all the way through to the end of our contract, Michael and his team were quick, efficient and made the process as streamlined as possible! I would highly recommend MAGCOR for a worry free demolition and look forward to working with them again.

Thank you for the kind words Raveena! It was a pleasure working with you.

Paul in Toronto
Paul in Toronto

Apartment Reno - Demolition

I contacted MAGCOR and spoke with Michael regarding the demolition portion of my condo reno.

I explained to him that I was tight on time as I was taking possession shortly before my lease was up on the unit I was renting at the time. He quickly sent me a quote that was in line with what we had discussed over the phone and it was more affordable than the competition.

His crew arrived promptly and proceeded to remove the 20 year old carpet, old brass wall fixtures, a glass block partition, and mirrored walls.
They finished on time and were proffesional and courteous throughout the whole process.

I would gladly recommend for any demo job you may have.

Thank you for the kind words, Paul!

Mo
Mo

Full interior house demolition

I am in the process of renovating my new home. I contacted MAGCOR and spoke to Mike who immediately came to see the job and gave me a quote. He was very professional and trustworthy. From the first time I met Mike until the end of the project I felt confident the job will get done as promised if not better. I highly recommend MAGCOR and Mike is great and easy do deal with. Every phone call or text message was answered within minutes. Thank you!

Thank you for the kind words. We always strive for the best work quality and service to our clients.

Mike
Mike

Demo

Mike was a pleasure to work with, the job was done right and he remained very flexible throughout the process. I'd recommend Magcor in the future and definately use him for future projects.

Thank you Mike. It was a fun project to work on. I look forward to working with you again soon.

Sophie
Sophie

Concrete removal.

They removed the concrete from our front yard quickly. They were professional, and very easy to work with.

It was a pleasure working with you as well! Best of luck on your project.

Marc
Marc

2-part full demo in our basement

Michael and the team were excellent. We had specific requirements that meant we had to do the job in two phases — Michael helped us scope a solution that worked to that plan. The teams were excellent, professional and fast, and we were able to schedule the work quickly. Would definitely use the team for future projects.

Thank you Marc! It was a pleasure working with you. Best of luck with the rest of your renovations!

More about Magcor

We pride ourselves in the work we do.

Whether you're looking to remodel your kitchen, or completely renovation your entire house. We ensure the work is done properly, safely, and to your expectations.
***
Before you go ahead and hire a contractor, contact us. We can save you 20%+ off your demolition costs that a contractor would charge. And if you have a quote from a contractor already, show it to us and we'll beat their price on demolition.
***
We look forward to working with you.

Cheers,