MAGCOR

MAGCOR
647-999-0419
Toronto
M8Y 1H6

Michael and the team were excellent. We had specific requirements that meant we had to do the job in two phases — Michael helped us scope a solution that worked to that plan. The teams were excellent, professional and fast, and we were able to schedule the work quickly. Would definitely use the team for future projects.

Thank you Marc! It was a pleasure working with you. Best of luck with the rest of your renovations!

brian
brian
2 reviews Burlington, ON

Basement demo

Basement was demoed for a redesign. All walls, baseboards, trim and flooring was removed and cleaned up.

Thank you Brian, it was a pleasure working with you. Best of luck on your basement Reno!

Demolition

Michael and his team at MAGCOR were great to work with. I knew that any demolition/reno work would not be without surprises but there was never a time where I was concerned about, what is by nature, a stressful situation (for a homeowner)
There was lots of communication, and pro-active effort by MAGCOR, and the job was completed on time and on budget, with not a bit of mess left behind.

Thank you so much for the kind review. It was a pleasure working with you.

Janice in Toronto
Janice in Toronto

kitchen floor removed

This company was very professional from the very first contact through to completion. I had complete trust in their ability and was very pleased with the final result. I plan to hire them again for future work and confidently recommend them to anyone needing demolition work.

Thank you for those kind words Janice. We look forward to working on your future projects together!

Melanie
Melanie

kitchen, living/dining demo

My husband and I decided to renovate our entire main floor (kitchen, living and dining). This was our first major reno. We didn't properly calculate our timeline and were really pressed for time. Long story short, put out a call on Homestars on Friday, heard back from Michael (MAGCOR) within a few hours. He provided a quote on Sat and the full reno was complete by Wed! Needless to say we were impressed. Michael and his team listened to our concerns, gave us excellent advise on how to move forward. The team was extremely professional. He was accessible via phone or text with any of our questions or concerns. He also came to check every night to see if we were happy with the progress. After 20 years in Toronto, being from a small town, I didn't know this type of business existed in Toronto! I will most definitely contact MAGCOR again for future work. Thank you Michael and team!

Thank you Melanie for the kind words and review! It was a pleasure to work with you as well. Best of luck finishing off your Reno's and we look forward to working with you on your next project.

Home renovation

I am writing this letter to let you know that the moment I spoke to Mike I knew I called the right company to do work for me at my house. Mike is a wonderful person to talk to and he explains how the process goes on each and every project. I have been a happy, satisfied, and devoted customer since you did the work on my house doing a whole floor demolition. You have done at least two projects on my home and are in the process of doing another. Every project you do you go above and beyond. You make each customer feel important no matter how big or how small the project. I also commend you on how you answer questions, return calls, meet with people to set up and do and complete each project. And you do it in such a timely manner. I want you to know that you and your company  and your employees  who came to my home to do work whose names I unfortunately do no know are wonderful and there is nobody better. Each of the these wonderful people took the time to explain to me everything they were doing during the course of the job. I think it is wonderful how you work with each customer. You have a devoted customer for life and I will recommend you to everyone who needs a contractor. There are truly no words to explain the joy I feel due to you, your company, and employees.
Michael

Thank you Michael for those kind words! It was a pleasure to work with you!

Michelle in Toronto
Michelle in Toronto

Basement Reno

I wanted to demo my basement and I found that Magcor gave me the best price when I was looking for a company. They were extremely professional and did a great clean up afterwards. I would definitely recommend Magcor!

Thanks Michelle!

Chris from Fresh Look Home Innovations
Chris from Fresh Look Home Innovations

Bathroom demolition.

Magcor did a very good job dong the demolition work in a full sized three piece bathroom for me. I would definitely recommend them, and, I would also be sure to hire them again.

Thanks, guys!

Pleasure doing business with you Chris.

Donna in Toronto
Donna in Toronto

Basement Demolition

We hired Magcor for our basement demo. We were very pleased with them and it was great dealing with Michael and his team from start to finish. The crew was professional, reliable, and friendly. We would definitely recommend them to anyone looking for demo companies.

Thanks Donna, we appreciate your review. It was a pleasure to work with you and your family.

Ann in Mississauga
Ann in Mississauga

Bathroom Demo

Mike and his team were great to work with! After a bad experience with another company I was pleasantly surprised to deal with Mike and his crew. I used them for my bathroom demo and I'm very pleased with how things were done. His crew worked really hard to get the job completed on time and within budget. I've already refered a neighbour to him! Thanks again to you and your team.

Thanks Ann for the kind words and referral!

More about MAGCOR

We pride ourselves in the work we do.

Whether you're looking to remodel your kitchen, or completely renovation your entire house. We ensure the work is done properly, safely, and to your expectations.
***
Before you go ahead and hire a contractor, contact us. We can save you 20%+ off your demolition costs that a contractor would charge. And if you have a quote from a contractor already, show it to us and we'll beat their price on demolition.
***
We look forward to working with you.

Cheers,