All Ontario Mechanical

Cambridge ON N3H 5M5
HomeStars  >  Heating & Air Conditioning in Cambridge  >  All Ontario Mechanical

Reviews for All Ontario Mechanical

Private User reviews Brampton, ON

HVAC including Duct Installation

Ron did all HVAC replacement work, including duct installation and all done on time.
Responsible honest and always ready to assist. I recommend him.

He is working in my new projects

Thanks for your honest review. I was happy to help out and it's great to find people so nice like you to work with. I really do appreciate your review. Thanks Again
Ron G. Owner

John in Brampton
John in Brampton

Air Conditioning and Furnace

All Ontario Mechanical
226-473-1124
Cambridge
N3H 5M5

Both jobs were well done and I will like to recommend this company to anyone who needs such services. Very much reasonable comparing to other companies. Thanks All Ontario Mechanical for the services.

We are happy to assist you in anyway we can . We really do appreciate your feedback and we wish your family all the best.

Willie Meghan in Mississauga
Willie Meghan in Mississauga

Furnace and hot water tankm

Mr. Ron was there the first time I call him for replacing my furnace and hot water tank. He did a great job and very clean. I would recommend him to any one, he knows what he is doing.

Willie.

I was happy to help out and install safe high efficiency direct vent appliances for you.
I thank you for your review and will be there for you to help out anytime for HVAC repairs or maintenance.
Keep warm!

Owner Ron G.

Jeff in Toronto
Jeff in Toronto
1 review Cambridge, ON

Furnace repairs and check up

Needed some repairs to keep my furnace going and got a 'check up'. AOL (Ron) showed up exactly when scheduled and provided great service...patiently explained what he was doing and why. Helped me choose a digital thermostat and installed it. Work was done quickly, and no surprises on the bill. 100% recommend AOL!

Jeff.

Glad to hear you were happy with our services. Looking forward to being the go to guy for all your HVAC related services.

Brad in Cambridge
Brad in Cambridge

Furnace Replacement

Furnace stopped working right at the time of the first winter "cold snap".
They set a priority for those without heat and get you going as fast as they can. They even worked on a Sunday.
"Straight Shooter" would be the best description.
Clean up well after themselves.
Reviewed all parameters of the house system with the installed furnace, was good to see the fan/furnace configured carefully.
Promptly did the paperwork for the efficiency credit AND warranty.
Reviewed gas fittings and even corrected a "non-conforming" capping of gas pipe in an unrelated area- no cost.
Only negative thing to say is my gas fireplace needed repair as well and had to wait a little for the emergency customers to clear, but it was not an emergency so that was fine. I was kept informed during that wait so it feels like a "nit-picky" complaint.
The owner really seems to mean well and I would say I wish I knew more contractors like this one.
If your furnace or AC goes out at the worst time, they should be the #1 place to try first.

Brad.

Your a customer we are looking to have long term. Really enjoyed working with you and felt at home. Happy to hear you are happy with our services. Enjoy the holidays and see you in the future. Don't hesitate to recommend us to your family and friends as we can provide the same great service and a great deal of savings .

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Furnace Motor Issues

Ron was easy to deal with. He helped us on a Saturday when our furnace stopped working. He helped us fix it the same day so we did not have to be without heat. He also went the extra mile by telling me more about the furnace and what I should consider with my furnace. While his prices are fair compared to the market, I recommend him highly for his responsiveness and professionalism.

Thank you so much M. for using our services.
I know it took some effort as the parts suppliers were closed and we had to drive a considerable distance to get the proper part and help you out. It was our goal to keep you and your family warm during these cold days . All the best and look forward to helping out in the future.

Caitlin  in Cambridge
Caitlin in Cambridge
1 review Kitchener, ON

Responsive and friendly service

Our 10 year old furnace stopped pumping hot air, and as soon as Ron installed the correct part, our heat was back in business! He was extra reliable, easy to reach, and even followed up to ensure our unit was still functioning a few days later. Thanks for the great service!

Thanks Caitlin for your honest review. We strive to do our best to make our customers happy. All the best to your family and we are looking forward to helping out and serving your HVAC needs in the future.

Thanks Again.

Installed Gas Line for BBQ

Ron installed the gas line for our BBQ. He was very patient and professional in discussing our options with us. It was pouring rain on the day of installation. Ron (and his colleague) worked through the rain to complete the job on the same day. The service cost was reasonable and he was extremely professional throughout. I would recommend him.

Hello.

Thank you for taking the time to write a review of our services. We also thank you for your hospitality during the installation process. We hope you will continue to use our services in the near future and are happy to help out anyway we can. Have a great weekend!!

Lesley in Cambridge
Lesley in Cambridge
1 review Cambridge, ON

over charged then fixed problem

I found this company on Kijiji Guelph, as my regular repair person was on vacation. Owner of company charged a higher amount for work done then changed amount to reflect actual time worked at residence . The owner was very quick to resolve problem.

Hi Leslie. we apologise for the misunderstanding in billing you . My rates are always the most reasonable rates compared to the much larger hvac companies out there in the area . My website reflects the reasonable prices and my kijiii ads reflect the service call charges openly and respectively. Your previous HVAC guy was still more expensive than us and we hope this will help you in deciding to stick with us in the future. Have a great weekend and thanks again.

Private User reviews Cambridge, ON

Aircondition

I had to replace my air condition, some friend give me the phone of Ron.
He answer fast to my call and he did a excellent job.
I will recommend him to my friends.

Thanks for your review of my services, Call us anytime for help.

More about All Ontario Mechanical

All Ontario Mechanical is led by Ron Gibson.

Ron obtained his gas license from Mohawk College in 2011 and worked for a major heating, ventilation, and air conditioning company before founding All Ontario Mechanical and striking out on his own in 2014.

Since then, Ron has delivered first-rate service to hundreds of satisfied customers. Through All Ontario Mechanical he provides sales and rentals of new equipment – furnaces, air conditioners, water heaters, and humidifiers – as well as maintenance and repairs.

By keeping All Ontario Mechanical small and agile, Ron is able to keep his overhead low while delivering superior service at an affordable price, below that charged by the larger HVAC companies.

Ron enjoys meeting new people and helping them get the most out of their HVAC investment. Contact him today for a free, no-obligation quotation.

If you want to purchase or rent a new furnace, air conditioner, or water heater; or are looking for service for the units you already have, All Ontario Mechanical can help.

Having your furnace professionally maintained is an investment that will extend the life of your equipment, saving you time and money in costly repairs down the road. It will also contribute to your family’s safety, reducing the likelihood of gas leaks and carbon monoxide poisoning.

Ask us about our affordable rent-to-own packages that will save you thousands of dollars compared to rentals from the larger HVAC and utility providers.

We offer a 10 year warranty on parts and a 1 year warranty on labour for all services. Ask us about our extended labour warranty!

We’re happy to service furnaces from all manufacturers.

We’ve got the knowledge and experience to help you make the best air conditioner purchase decision, to install the unit correctly, and to maintain it so it will provide your family with efficient, reliable service for years to come.

We service gas and electric water heaters from all manufacturers. Ask us about our extended labour warranty and our affordable rent-to-own package that will save you thousands of dollars compared to rentals from the larger HVAC and utility providers.