Star Asphalt Ltd.

Paving Contractors
665 Fanshawe Park Rd West Unit 2 Suite 140 London ON N6G5B4

Reviews for Star Asphalt Ltd.

Ruth Spicer in Corunna
Ruth Spicer in Corunna
1 review Corunna, ON

Asphalt driveway

Very poor job, won't answer text messages, totally ignores me, very rude very unprofessional, sent his brother to look at driveway shortly after it was done last year because we had issue, barried two sprinklers under asphalt wouldn't come and remove the asphalt, very rude to my husband who was 74 at the time. Went back an told Edward untruths didn't not repeat our conversation the way it went, Edward even cut his brother down agreeing that he could be rude wasn't sure if they were really related this during our phone conversation, sent text message July 4/18 totally ignored me again, I have all of the text messages the he ignored. Sending a picture because I can only send one but I have lots more of our crappy driveway $500.00 sealer and it looks like crap people see and can't believe what it looks like.

Mike granton  in London
Mike granton in London
1 review London, ON

Removing and replacing asphalt parking lot and driveway

We had star asphalt ltd come out quickly for a estimate and got a fair price to remove old asphalt and re pave our store front and driveway work was fast and efficient great job thanks Ed and the crew

Hey mike thanks for the review you and your wife Brenda was a pleasure to work for you gave us your ideas and we made it happen for you we'll see you in the spring for a annual check up
Thanks again Ed

More about Star Asphalt Ltd.

WE at STAR ASPHALT LTD are a family owned company that specialize in commercial and residential asphalt paving. We offer complete rip out of existing asphalt and replace with base material and re pave with new asphalt to your job specification. When doing your commercial or parking lot you need ...
Looking for Paving Contractors pros in London?