365 Plumbing Inc.

Toronto ON M5V 2J1

365 Plumbing Inc.

Reviews for 365 Plumbing Inc.

Sabrina in Toronto
Sabrina in Toronto

Replace faucets and shower heads

I needed two things to be replaced - one was straight forward and one was considerably more complex. Elias was able to explain the complexity to me, it also walk me through the incorrect replacement I had purchased and help me find the accurate pieces needed. Elias understanding, exceptionally patient and fair. Both he and his help were professional and clean being respectful the property and noise levels as much as possible, and tried to find the least disruptive and most cost effective solution for my situation. It was a very positive experience all in wll - Im very glad to have had their specific help.

Andrew from Mississauga
Andrew from Mississauga

Replacing shower valve and faucet

Elias showed up exactly when scheduled, provided a very competitive quote and did the work exactly as he said he would without cutting corners. Elias replaced the leaking old shower valve, shower faucet and the old pipes. He also clean the work site after he is done. Great Service all around without questions!

I would definetely use 365 Plumbing Inc. again for any plumbing work in the future.

Thank you Andrew.

David
David

Thank you "365 Plumbing Inc." for your great work.

365 Plumbing Inc. did an excellent job at replacing bathroom faucet and sink drain pipe. I am very satisfied with this company and I would recommend 365 Plumbing Inc. Thank you.

Your welcome David.

Reeshma
Reeshma
1 review Milton, ON

Quick response and reliable!

Elias was responsive and accommodating to my schedule. He is an honest person and did a great job with switching out my faucet. I'd hire him again 100%!

Private User reviews Mississauga, ON

Taps changed

Elias was very prompt to respond, punctual and answered all my questions even after the job was done. Would definitely recommend.

Christina
Christina

Plumbing repair

Elias did an excellent job. He was quick to resolve the problem with my sink.
It was very professional, clean, and quality work done

Thank you for your kind words.

Andrew
Andrew

Washing Machine Hook-up

Elias responded to all my calls and emails when I had questions. He showed up on-time to get the job done. He was professional and easy to work with. I would recommend his services.

Thank you Andrew. It was a pleasure.

Outdoor Faucet Repair

Replaced two outdoor faucets. Elias did a wonderful job. Very happy with the work they did. Would use their service again.

Stephen and Sandra in Oakville
Stephen and Sandra in Oakville

Plugged kitchen pipe

Elias of 365 Plumbing showed up quickly to solve our plugged pipes. He was professional, efficient and effective. A job well done. We highly recommend him.

Thank you and it was a pleasure working with you.

Plumbing

We had a flood from a leaking upstairs toilet. I repaired it. Insurance needed a licensed plumber to inspect an confirm no more leaks. 365 plumbing was able to do this inspection and provide a letter to the insurance company.

Thank you for your kind words.

More about 365 Plumbing Inc.

365 Plumbing Inc. is here to assist you with all of your plumbing needs. We are offering both residential and commercial services.

*******

If you're looking for plumbing services to transform your property, it would be hard to find someone more honest and qualified than the professionals at 365 Plumbing Inc.. We can tackle jobs of all sizes. Your satisfaction is our greatest reward. That's why we approach every project with absolute care. Call us anytime, anyway at 416-726-2520 for an estimate!

*******

Some of residential plumbing services we provide are:

Trench-less pipe repairs and replacement using CIPP lining and other methods
Fixing, installing, or repairing dish washers, garbage disposals, and water filters
Repairing and replacing hot water heaters
Servicing washing machine problems and hook-ups
Unclogging, repairing, and replacing sinks, toilets, faucets, showers, and bath-tubs
Drain service including installation and replacement
Maintenance & installation of sump pump and septic tanks