Toronto ON M5V 2J1
365 Plumbing Inc.

Reviews for 365 Plumbing Inc.

William
William

Laundry Room Reno

Very professional & clean install. Did an amazing job of installing new drain pipe, new pipes, fittings and install of new washer in an old space. Thank you so much Elias!!

Hi William,

Thanks so much for the great feedback and looking forward to servicing you again in the future.

Shawn T.
Shawn T.

Kitchen faucet installation

Elias and his bro removed an old leaking faucet and installed the new one I had already bought. They were courteous and down to earth. They had good vibes! They also replaced my bursted pipe (when the cold hit us so early last year I forgot to shut off my hose outlet!) for an additional cost. They were quick and tidy.

Hi Shawn,

We strive to make things easier for our customers. Thanks again for your feedback and look forward working with you again.

Stephen from Mississauga
Stephen from Mississauga

Excellent Service from 365 Plumbing Inc.

Elias of 365 Plumbing Inc. very expertly completed two jobs for us. The first (on Feb. 16) was urgent and involved a leaking toilet. Elias rapidly located the source of the leak (it was not where I thought it was!) and very quickly repaired it. The second job (March 27) was a toilet that was failing to work properly because the incorrect mechanism had been installed years ago. Elias very determinedly identified, obtained and replaced the required parts. It works great now. His price included parts and was very reasonable. He’s a very pleasant person and we enjoyed doing business with him. We will certainly call 365 Plumbing Inc. again if we have a plumbing problem.

Hi Stephen,

Thanks for your very kind words. It was a pleasure meeting and working with you.

Feel free to reach out in future for any further plumbing needs.

indy in London
indy in London

Fixing Faucets and Water Line

After a couple of quotes to fix my faucets and few others line issues, I reached out to 365 Plumbing for Quotes. Ilias, was very prompt with quotes and showed up at scheduled day and time. While fixing the faucets, Ilias suggested a few upgrades and we decided to go with it. However the overall price did not change much , if any. Ilias, takes a full ownership and knows his stuff very well. He is my contact point for all my plumber needs and will strongly recommend.
- Indrajit

Thanks very much for your wonderful review, Indrajit! Do not hesitate to reach out in the near future.

Livelihoodcafe
Livelihoodcafe

Cafe plumbing fixes

Elias was prompt and polite in answering the initial call for help, understanding the issues, finding time to visit and fix the issues. We had a diashwasher drain pipe issue and toilet leak. He was timely, competitively priced and above all competent in fixing the issues.

Hello,

Thanks very much for your great review. Please do reach out should you need anything in the future.

Eshwari in Toronto
Eshwari in Toronto

Glen Manor Reno

We've worked with many plumbers over the years on our projects and have never found one as good as Elias. On this project we had 2 other plumbers at one time or another and they were both terrible. Elias came in and did a great job for us...we highly recommend his company.

Hi Rob,

Glad I was able to help and thank you for your positive review!

Toilet fixed

Elias came in (accommodated my schedule, which was very much appreciated), had the parts pre-ordered and fixed my leaking toilet at a very reasonable price. He will definitely be my go-to person for plumbing. I recommend him highly.

Hello,

Many thanks for your positive feedback. Do not hesitate to reach out should you need anything in the future.

Jon in Mississauga
Jon in Mississauga

Fixed leaking toilet

Elias replaced the leaking seal on our toilet and the fill valve. He was flexible with his schedule, very professional, friendly and did a great job! We will definitely use him again for any plumbing needs.

Hi Jon,

Thank you so much for the feedback! We really do appreciate your business!

L. H.
L. H.

Replaced old laundry taps

Firstly they came on a Saturday and quoted a very reasonable amount for the job.

They were fast, polite and friendly. I'm thinking of getting some renovations done this year and will definitely want to use their services when I do!

Hello,

Thanking you for your great review. Look forward to servicing you in the future.

Toilet install

416-726-2520
Toronto
M5V 2J1

Called Elias to install two toilets in the house. He was able to come the next day and arrived on time. The service and work were both excellent. His price was fair and reasonable. He is now my go to for all my plumbing needs. Would highly recommend!

Hello,

Thank you for your glowing recommendation. I look forward to working with you again.

Elias

More about 365 Plumbing Inc.

365 Plumbing Inc. is here to assist you with all of your plumbing needs. We are offering both residential and commercial services.

*******

If you're looking for plumbing services to transform your property, it would be hard to find someone more honest and qualified than the professionals at 365 Plumbing Inc.. We can tackle jobs of all sizes. Your satisfaction is our greatest reward. That's why we approach every project with absolute care. Call us anytime, anyway at 416-726-2520 for an estimate!

*******

Some of residential plumbing services we provide are:

Trench-less pipe repairs and replacement using CIPP lining and other methods
Fixing, installing, or repairing dish washers, garbage disposals, and water filters
Repairing and replacing hot water heaters
Servicing washing machine problems and hook-ups
Unclogging, repairing, and replacing sinks, toilets, faucets, showers, and bath-tubs
Drain service including installation and replacement
Maintenance & installation of sump pump and septic tanks