Floors Done Right Installations WSIB

Matt
Matt
1 review Oshawa, ON

Friendly and professional

Quick and great install. I'm a bit of a perfectionist and once it was done I was happy. Installed laminate on main floor and entire upper floor (1500-1600sq ft) and were complete in a very timely manner. Great team of guys to work with and not your typical contractor. Would highly recommend. Have already hired them for a second job.

Thank you Matt. it was great meeting you. You are an amazing client.

jrinaldi70
jrinaldi70

Basement flooring (laminate)

First off punctual right on time
Micheal/Justin/Tomas tottaly professional
Attention to detail fantastic great working
With you guys! Can’t wait to do it again
I’am a picky guy I have no problems recommend these gents to anybody.

it was great meeting you. thank you for contacting us.

boyden0410
boyden0410
2 reviews Whitby, ON

Master bedroom laminate flooring

Did a great job installing the flooring in our master bedroom. I would strongly recommend them and I will be rehiring them to fo our dinning room next!

thank you for hiring us. it was a pleasure meeting you

Clarence
Clarence
1 review Pickering, ON

Hardwood floor repairs

Replaced damaged hardwood floor pieces in the living room as well as refinishing railing posts damaged by cats. Very well done and looks new

thank you Sir for the positive review. I can't wait to your laminate flooring .

Amraz
Amraz
1 review Etobicoke, ON

Hardwood flooring

Michael and his crew installed hardwood in my living room and bedrooms. They did a really good job. I'm impressed with the quality of the work and they were very professional. The price is absolutely reasonable. Highly recommendable !

It was a real pleasure meeting you and your family. Thank you for contacting me. Thank you for picking a very beautiful floor.

petert
petert
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Laminate floor installation.

They came on short notice to install laminate flooring for me. Did a great job. Cleaned up after. Would definitely use again.

Thank you contracting. me. It was great meeting you.

John  in Oshawa
John in Oshawa
1 review Oshawa, ON

Installed carpet and flooring in my basement and stairs

Michael,was fast efficient helpful and did an outstanding job on very short notice
We are extremely happy with workmanship cost and Michael was helpful and knowledgeable
Would recommend Michael to my family and friends

Thank you John for the positive review. It was a pleasure meeting you. Thank you for contacting me.

charlesjohn1
charlesjohn1
1 review Ajax, ON

Laminate installation

Michael is an amazing installer and takes his time to ensure the job is done perfectly. This is the second time he has done work for me. The job has been top notch both times. Highly recommended!

Thank you Sir for the positive review.

julie in Toronto
julie in Toronto

Carpet installation

Micheal installed carpet on our stairs.He did a great job we are very happy.It was nice to meet him he is very nice and good to work with.Would definitely recommend him.

Thank you so much for hiring . you picked an amazing carpet.

Frank
Frank

Basement engineered hardwood installation

Michael responded immediately to our service request and personally visited our house as early as we had asked to review the scope of work and quote. When he came to complete the work along with a colleague, they were prepared, respectful, courteous, professional, and clean. All cuts were done outside and they cleaned up entirely afterwards. Michael’s communication was first-rate and I wouldn’t hesitate to use his company again for ANY flooring requirement and I would gladly refer them to anyone. This has been our best contractor experience by far.
We couldn’t be happier with the result!

Thank you so much for hiring me. You and your wife are so amazing. Thank you picking an amazing product.

More about Floors Done Right Installations WSIB

Hi my name is Michael. I have been installing flooring for over 27 years in Durham Region . I install for all the big box stores and flooring stores in Durham Region. I install hardwood, laminate , carpet , vinyl click and vct tiles . My flooring boys and I ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Pickering?