Floors Done Right Installations Wsib

Dustin in Lindsay
Dustin in Lindsay
0 reviews Kawartha Lakes, ON

New Vinyl and Carpet

Michael is a great guy to deal with. On time, fair and honest. I was referred to him from a friend and highly recommend him to others. I will be using him again for future work.

Thank u Dustin for the positive review.

mike.j.minelli in Oshawa
mike.j.minelli in Oshawa
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Stair Carpeting

I called Michael to carpet my stairs into the basement and wanted to use carpet that I had already. Michael was on time, professional and very personable. I Would call back for future projects, the quality was to be expected and I am really happy.

Thank u so much hiring me . I couldn't ask for a better client. .

TY33
TY33
2 reviews Oshawa, ON

All new Hardwood through out the house.

Amazing work and customer satisfaction was Micheal's strong attributes. Always pleasant and on time. I had both my upstairs and main level installed with new hardwood. They removed my carpet and hardwood to compete this job. Micheal also made sure the work being done was like it was his own house. Very reasonable price for the amount of work done. Would definitely hire him again for a large project like this.

Thank you so much for the review. It was a great pleasure meeting you and your family

Dan in Whitby
Dan in Whitby
1 review Pickering, ON

Laminate flooring installation repair

Really happy with the work done. Michael was very professional and did not ask for any money up front, ensuring I was satisfied with the work first and foremost. Michael arrived on time and was extremely easy to work with. His service is highly recommended!

Thank u so much for the postive review.

Mandella
Mandella
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

Laminate floor installation upper/lower level of town house

Michael and his brother did a phenomenal job installing 7 inch width laminate and shoe moulding throughout our home we are planning to sell. He was extremely professional and friendly, completing the job in 2 days. Would definitely use him again for future projects and recommend him to anyone we know. Thank you so much!

Thank u so much for the postive review. Thank you for picking a very beautiful.

Private User reviews Bowmanville, ON

Main floor vinyl plank/carpet stairs installation.

Michael is the best. One of the most professional, kindest hard working, and fair contractors you could ever hire. I had Michael install vinyl plank in my basement in 2019. He did a excellent job, very fast and fair priced. So when it was time to hire someone to replace the flooring on my main floor recently it was a no brainer to hire Michael again. He is a real treat and I wish every contractor possessed the qualities he has. Thanks again Michael

It was a pleasure meeting you. thank you for being a great person to install for.

DK in Toronto
DK in Toronto
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Vinyl Flooring, Quarter Round trim and Carpet on Stairs

Michael did a great job laying Vinyl flooring over existing tile in my basement. Super happy with the way it turned out!

He also laid carpet for the stairs to the basement. The stairs were quite old and in rough shape but look great with the carpet install.

I decided to do quarter round trim along the baseboards rather than remove them for the floor. Nice clean cuts and a flush install worked out great.

I would recommend and use him again!

thank you so much for hiring me.

matt
matt
0 reviews Pickering, ON

Laminate and Baseboard Installation

Mike started and completed the job as per the schedule that I requested. He did an excellent job laying the new floors and baseboards. His work was top notch and he cleaned up each day when he was done. His price was also fair. Couldn't have asked for a better guy to lay my new floors.

thank u Matt. it was a pleasure installing your new floors .

John
John
1 review Pickering, ON

Excellent job

Excellent work,On time and on budget. He’s done many floors for us and we will continue to use this company for future projects. He goes the extra mile and does everything well.

thank u so much . you and your family are so amazing. thank you for picking amazing product. .

Andrea in Toronto
Andrea in Toronto

Layed vinyl flooring throughout the my whole house

Michael showed up on time and worked a full day. He is a hard worker and does not take breaks. He does not smoke(no extra breaks). He took payment when the job was done. Easy to work with if you have an changes. The job looks beautiful. And just a nice guy

More about Floors Done Right Installations Wsib

Hi my name is Michael. I have been installing flooring for over 27 years in Durham Region . I install for all the big box stores and flooring stores in Durham Region. I install hardwood, laminate , carpet , vinyl click and vct tiles . My flooring boys and I ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Pickering?