Floors Done Right Installations Wsib

Reviews for Floors Done Right Installations Wsib

Kathie in Brooklin
Kathie in Brooklin
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Top-notch service and professionalism!

Michael is extremely professional and skilled at his trade. Not only that but he's very kind, patient and strives to make you (the customer) happy. He installed vinyl flooring in our basement for us, along with re-vamping our basement stairs. He was always prompt and on time as promised. Even when running into some issues with getting product, or uneven walls and large gaps left by the builder... he found a way to make everything look fantastic and very polished. Thank you Michael for all your hard work, we'll definitely use you again (and soon) for more projects.

Thank u so much for hiring me. I deeply appreciate you and your husband for trusting me,with your flooring project.

MHD
MHD
1 review Port Hope, ON

Basement Floor and Stairs

AMAZING JOB! I have been a designer for a long time and am very particular. Michael not only was the most wonderful person to work with he also did an incredible job going above and beyond. He is very meticulous and his extensive experience shows in the high quality of his work. He also saved me a large amount in costs by having me purchase the flooring direct from the warehouse. I couldnt be happier with the final product and Michael. He is a wonderful person and flooring professional. Photos to come shortly.

Thank you so much for hiring me. I completely enjoyed my experience working for you. You are an amazing designer. So impressed with your vision.

Shannon in Maple
Shannon in Maple

New Hardwood

This was my second time having Michael install flooring for me , the first was 6 years go he installed a laminate floor throughout my entire home and carpet on the stairs and landing. He did a fantastic job and was able to keep my timeline so I could list the house for sale .

This time around I decided to do a wide plank hardwood in a mid century home with more challenges than either of us anticipated. Again Michael went above and beyond to make sure my install went Beautifully!! I am loving my new floors . For my stairs he installed a stunning carpet runner and even surprised me with a new piece of carpet on my basement landing .

Michael is trustworthy , prompt , pays attention to detail and the work is beautiful. I continue to refer him every chance I get !

Thank you so much Shannon. I am so greatful for the opportunity to work for you

PAUL
PAUL
0 reviews Oshawa, ON

FLOORING

Michael has done 5 jobs for us and each one was done to perfection and he takes a lot of pride in his work. He is not happy till you are, we found him to be very friendly, professional and honest.
If you employ Michael to do a job you will not be disappointed.
We highly recommend him as he is very honest and sincere.
He is a diamond in the rough. I cannot understand the person who gave him a bad review because he does not deserve this.
Thankyou Michael for all your hard work--looking forward to Job number 6 for us.
Paul and Sandra

Thank you so much for being so amazing to work for. I deeply appreciate your friendship your kindness and your hospitality towards me. I consider you part of my team. Paul and Sandra, I truly appreciate your generous generosity.

Patricia
Patricia
1 review Pickering, ON

Engineered hardwood Basement

Michael did a wonderful job installing engineered hardwood in our entire basement, it was not an easy job as our walls are not the straightest!
He is a perfectionist with his work and the results show it! He is friendly and easy to work/communicate with. Highly recommend! We will have Micheal back for future projects.

Thank you so much Patricia. I can't wait to come back to do your carpet install.

Terry in Woodbridge
Terry in Woodbridge

Total main floor Vinyl installation

Michael the installer is probably one of the best in the business! As soon as you meet the man you realize you're dealing with someone who is totally trustworthy and very knowledgeable in his craft. He worked tirelessly for two days in was able to complete a total main floor install in that short period of time with amazing workmanship..I highly recommend him for any flooring needs you may have.

Thank u so much Terry . I really appreciate your review. Thank u and your wife for picking a very beautiful vinly plank floor. I really appreciate your hospitality, while working in your home.

Elisa in Waterloo
Elisa in Waterloo
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Stairs and railings

Michael came to my home and assessed the job. Which was to refininsh stairs and replace railings. He was very professional. He said he would be able to do the job and would send me a quote once he got home and ran the numbers. Within a few days he sent me the quote , I approved and asked for start date, he gave me a tentative start date for may 16th as he said he was really busy (not a problem). He said he would confirm the date as it got closer. I have msg him 3 x and he has not even reasoned to my msgs. I'm not bothered if he cannot or does not want to do the job for whatever reason , too busy, not suitable anymore etc....but he has not even had the Profesionalism to respond to my text, or reach out and advise he can no longer do the job. To me that speaks highly about his character and business sense. I would not recommend him as he wasted a few months for me where I could have booked time with someone else who could do the job .

Unfortunately, I had a major accident. I completely cut off my band finger off. I am a very private person. I try to keep my personal issues very low key . This person never gave me a deposit. I offered a free estimate at no obligation. When I first meet this client, she made me feel very uncomfortable in her presence. Her aggressive behavior made me feel unsafe around her. All she did was complained about her last contractor. How she felt ,she overpaid for very poor workmanship. This client didn't hire me through Homestars. No money was exchanged. No work was done in her house. Leaving this slanderous review, shows her character. My personal health out weighted , my installations. Unfortunately, Elisa ,didn't take the time to research my history. On the bad side , my finger couldn't be saved . Fighting depression.
I should thank u, because of your unjustified review. The support has been so overwhelming.❤. I didn't realize how many of my past and my new clients suffer from depression . My business is more in demand then ever. life is so crazy.

DK in Toronto
DK in Toronto
1 review Whitby, ON

Laminate, Vinyl, Carpet, Trim, Quarter Round Installations

Michael has done multiple flooring projects for me which have included an assortment of work as labelled in the title. He goes above and beyond for each project. He even smoothed out a rough patch in a basement slab to allow the floor to lay flat.

His cuts are seamless and leave nothing to be desired. He's a pleasure to work with and I would recommend him to anyone looking for flooring work.

Thank you Dillon, for trusting me with your projects .

Harold
Harold
1 review Ajax, ON

Engineered Hardwood flooring install

Michael did a great job, timely as indicated. Showed up on time and cleaned up afterwards. The lines are great. Made some recommendations prior to job, which we did, and Wow nice job. We would strongly recommend Michael to anyone. He is passionate about his craft and it shows. He cares about what his customers think and want.
Thanks Michael, Harold and Linda.

Thank u so much for the positive review . I totally enjoyed meeting u and your family. Thank u for your hospitality.

Aimee&Matthew
Aimee&Matthew
0 reviews Whitby, ON

Amazing! Just AMAZING.

Michael at floors done right was a joy to work with. We wanted our job done really well. Our home has old carpet and was a new buy for us recently as a young couple renovating and getting ready for our next chapter.

Michael has a great personality and wants the best for the people he works with. My husband and I are on a tight budget and the work price was very competitive but Michael charged us very fairly for the work done. I'm happy that Michael came back to check his work and make sure we were happy with it.

Our home looks so fresh, bright and beautiful with our new floors. We took Michaels advice and got one of the best products on the market at a fair price. He referred us to a great source of Laminate and we found a colour that works perfectly with the style of home we are going for.

Thank you again Michael!!!!

- Aimee & Matthew

Thank u so much for the great review. Matthew is a great flooring partner . Thank u for both for being so amazing.

More about Floors Done Right Installations Wsib

Hi my name is Michael. I have been installing flooring for over 27 years in Durham Region . I install for all the big box stores and flooring stores in Durham Region. I install hardwood, laminate , carpet , vinyl click and vct tiles . My flooring boys and I ...
Looking for Floor Laying & Refinishing pros in Pickering?