Rock's Tree Service

Allie in Ottawa
Allie in Ottawa
4 reviews Ottawa, ON

Tree Removal and more

I’ve now used Rock’s Tree Service three times for tree trimming, tree removal and bush control. Each time, the crew has been on time, efficient, and friendly. They’re especially great at site clean up after shrub and tree removal.

Their prices are competitive and I would not hesitate to hire them again, though since I had to remove the trees (dead), I’m going to have to wait a decade for my new trees to be big enough to trim!

Thanks for the feedback! It was a pleasure serving you!

BradyBunch in Ottawa
BradyBunch in Ottawa

Tree Removal

I was extremely pleased with how fast, efficient and professional the crew that came to my house were. They were polite, cleaned up after the job and operated like a well oiled machine! Very impressed and I will highly recommend you guys to anyone who needs tree services. Thanks again!
Beckey

Thanks for the feedback!

M and A in Ottawa
M and A in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Cedar tree moved from front yard

Rock's offered a great service from start to finish. They were easy to coordinate with for a quote, showed up exactly as stated and took care not to destroy the flower bed adjacent to the tree that was being removed. With the stump ground you can't tell there was ever a tree there. Overall, this was a very positive experience.

Great to hear your feedback! Thanks!

Barrett in Ottawa
Barrett in Ottawa

Thank you!!!!

When I had an unexpected tree fall on my property I immediately sought removal service. The intial quotes I received I simply could not afford. Not only did Roch return my call in a timely manner he took the time to explain what drives the cost. The price was the best quote I had by far and the service was exceptional. I highly recommend Rocks's tree service. I hope I don't loose any more trees but if I do.... there is only one call I'll make.

Glad we could help out! Let us know if we can help again in the future.

1 review Ottawa, ON

We did not get what we asked and paid for

I give one start because google does not let me zero stars.

We have two maple trees in our backyard that were health and lush and beautiful.

We wanted the height of the trees to be lowered a little.

We called Rock Tree Services. Someone came and had a loom and we had a quote.

instead of lowering the height that we asked for. They removed many branches from inside the trees. The trees look bare and plain ugly. We called and they said this is actually healthy in the long run for the trees. We asked but about the height? They said they would come again and have a look.

After a few days they told us we had an additional 200 to lower the height.

They did not do what we asked for. They asked for extra charge for only service we had asked for (lowering height). Terrible and irresponsible. They should do what client asks for and not what they think is easier or better for them to do

Hello,

We sincerely apologize that our service did not meet your expectations.

The quote provided to you on June 6 stated “pruning the 2 maple trees”, and more specifically do “crown thinning and removing interfering branches”. Rock’s Tree Service completed the work as per the quote provided that was agreed upon. While I understand that you may not have known what crown thinning was, we were advised to proceed, therefore, we assumed you knew and understood the quote.

There is no communications from you prior doing the work stating that you wanted to top off the trees. The price given was for crown thinning and not crown reducing. As such, we offered you a discounted price ($200) to complete the work.

Best regards.

Robert in Manotick
Robert in Manotick

Tree Removal

I would like to take this opportunity to applaud you and your staff for an amazing job.

Truly it was nothing short of amazing to witness the skill and perfection of your team at work. Not to mention speed.

I have seen several companies perform this service but I have never seen any come close to the professionalism and skill of Rock's Tree Service.

I will definitely be recommending your company to everyone I meet.

Robert Gallant

Customer in
Customer in
1 review Ottawa, ON

Ash tree removals and stump grinding.

We have engaged the services of this firm now for the fourth time over the last 4 years, yes, the dreaded Emerald Ash Borer has done a number on our trees as well. Getting back to the subject at hand, my wife and I would like to state that we were very impressed by their service, their attention to detail, their focus on safety, the clean-up and the professionalism demonstrated by of all the employees that work for them. Rock even went as far as to point out a couple of problem spots and took care of them as well at no additional cost. They performed the work at a affordable cost and went out of their way to ensure satisfaction. While they were here, one of our neighbors was so impressed that he immediately engaged their services right there and then. We do not hesitate recommending this firm to anyone and wish them all the best. It is really refreshing to be dealing with a firm that operates like yours. Thank-you again from two very impressed and satisfied customers. Joe and Linda

Jennifer in Ottawa
Jennifer in Ottawa
1 review Ottawa, ON

Front lawn hedges removed - amazing service!

We had U-shaped row of hedges on our front lawn that needed to be removed (no one wanted to attempt to salvage them!), a lilac tree that needed trimming a large maple tree that needed some pruning (needed to be climbed to be pruned properly).

The quote was $700 (best quote by far out of 5 quotes). When they arrived, we had added to the scope of work and they only charged an extra $100. They were very easy to work with and very accommodating. With taxes in it came to $904. This price was awesome considering all the work we had done. We tipped all the workers; we were so pleased with the work.

Not only that, we were only expecting two people but there were four professional workmen who showed up. They were all polite and worked well and fast! They were done the job in less than 2 hours. They were accommodating with the schedule and kept us informed on were the crew was. They even showed up a bit early.

Communication with them via phone or email was very prompt.

They did a great job cleaning up after.

Can't say enough good things. If you need work done on trees or hedges, this is the company to go with.

Highly recommend and have already recommended them to others looking to have this type of work done.

Good job to Rock and his crew and thank you.

-The Gossons

1 review Simcoe County, ON

HIGHLY recommend Rocks Tree Service

Roch and his team are very pleasant to deal with, professional, highly skilled and efficient. They removed about 15 diseased ash trees close to our valued home. The work was completed within hours at a very reasonable price. Thanks again for the work and we have no hesitation to recommend Rocks Tree Service!

France in
France in

Always GREAT service!

Thanks to Roch and his team, more than 20 sticky pines were cut off on my front yard within a couple of hours. With no preps on my part, they came in while I was at work for me to come back home with a clean looking new front yard, ready for sod.

Amazing work with good prices!

France

It was a pleasure doing business for you!