HomeStars  >  General Contractors in Vaughan  >  Professional Luxury Renovation

Ralph
Ralph
1 review Aurora, ON

Basement and Bathroom Renovation

This company was great to work with. We remodeled our basement. We updated the small bathroom in the basement. The other area became a media room with a wet bar. Since we had an older house there was a lot to do. They met with us and gave us a number of design options. After we chose what we wanted they kept us in the loop with all changes. We had a budget that we wanted to stick with and they stayed within that budget.

Nick D.
Nick D.

Kitchen Renovation

We have used Pro Lux Reno now 3 times, first time was 3 years ago and then the last two years as well. Obviously since we have used them 3 times we have been extremely happy with their service. Quality has been great, tradesmen have been great and final product was amazing. I think people expect too much going into a kitchen renovation, quality takes time, and unforeseen things come up all the time as well. But in the end everything is beautiful. We were referred to them and I have also referred them now many times as well. If and when we are still here when it’s time to change again they will be our go to company for sure!!!!

Paul in Scarborough
Paul in Scarborough

Main floor Demolition and full renovation Kitchen, Bathroom, Floor Laying & Refinishing

Main floor Demolition and full renovation
Kitchen, Bathroom, Floor Laying & Refinishing

My wife and I did more than our due diligence in researching a contractor for the renovation of our home.

We interviewed 14 different contractors over several weeks. We used directories and word of mouth referrals determine the ones we were interested in and ultimately had each over to our house to walk through the project. We were baffled at the variety of quotes we received and the approaches that we met with.

Unequivocally, Avi's company stood out as distinctly superior.
Superior in their affability, professionalism and honesty.

They were the only company to lay out a detailed, itemized scope of work categorized by area of work (demolition, framing, electrical, plumbing etc)

They were the only company to lay out a payment schedule based on projected completion of work not on arbitrary percentages. They did not take a large up-front deposit but rather had initial payments made for material purchase once the project had started.

Avi was on site every single day and did not take on other projects throughout the duration of our contract. Avi was always available by phone, text and email.

We met every Friday with Avi to walk through the project and discuss issues as they arose. Any issues that arose (needing to move a stack, knob and tube electrical more extensive than our home inspection had let on) had options for resolution and were demonstrated physically on those Fridays. As such we were in control of the What, When and Why of our reno. We never felt betrayed or misled.

Avi introduced himself to our neighbors on both sides and made himself available to them if they had questions or concerns.

In the end both neighbors were so impressed by Avi and his team that they asked for his number to work on their homes.

Their workmanship was meticulous and the finish excellent. Avi even came back after the project was completed to install shelves we got made into our marble back splash.

Choosing a contractor to work on your home, with all the cost and emotional investment, leaves you vulnerable. Avi and his team made us feel comfortable and confident. We feel fortunate to have picked them because of the horror stories we've heard people go through.

Thanks Avi and team for an amazing experience!!!

We thank you kindly for the great review, we look forward to see you again very soon, you guys were amazing people to work for.

Robert in Brampton
Robert in Brampton

Basement and Bathroom Renovation

Knowledge A+ Craftsmanship A+ Budget A+

After looking at many contractors to have my basement and bathroom renovation completed I chose the PLR team, I knew I made the right decision with the right team, they're great layout and design made my projects look superior and I can't be happier with the PLR team, Avi and his team were very professional and their craftsmanship was top notch I must say, I would highly recommend them to anyone doing any kind of renovation Great work guys!!!

More about Professional Luxury Renovation

Professional Luxury Renovations is a design/ build residential remodeling firm based in Toronto. Our team provides the most innovative design, impeccable craftsmanship and customized personal service to every client. Pro Lux Reno also makes budgets, deadlines, and schedules of utmost importance. No project should take longer than necessary, and we ...