Mississauga ON L5J 4B7

Reviews for Airprime HVAC

Air conditioner repair

Older (12 years) air conditioner failed to operate. The service personnel from Airprime came out and quickly diagnosed the problem. It was a fairly simple repair, the unit was back up and running in no time. Very thorough and professional. Very happy with the prompt service.

Thank you for giving us the opportunity to service your air conditioner. I am glade that the repair was simple. We appreciate your time for this review.

Marijana
Marijana

Gas leak, air conditioning

The service, work, expertise, and price can not be beat! :-)
Fardeen is a very experienced man, who takes great care of the job and as a customer I was extremely pleased. I highly recommend Fardeen and his company.

Thank you Marijana for your kind compliment. It was pleasure completing gas pipe and air conditioner service for you. Our work has value only if we leave happy customer at end of each job.

ENVIRO SOLUTIONS - WATER TANK REPLACEMENT

L5J 4B7

My water tank was leaking and I needed to have the tank replaced right away. Paul from SPH Heating and Cooling, a sub-contractor working with Enviro Solutions, came to my rescue. He is one of the best individuals I have worked with since I bought my house 15 years ago. Paul did the job on time, and he was very efficient, clean, patient, knowledgeable, and professional. He recommended the best tank in the marketplace. Paul did a superb job and I would definitely recommend him to my friends and colleagues.

chris
chris

Furnace motor repair

Great service amazing work extremely knowledgeable and experienced would definitely recommend them to friends. Fardeen was able to quickly find the issue to my problems and quickly assess it and fix the issues

Thank you Chris for choosing us to service your furnace, as well as your time to complement our work. You can count on us for all your future hvac needs. Thanks,

Vapordan
Vapordan

HVAC Repair

Technician came in, correctly diagnosed the issue and suggested a path forward. I agreed with his assessment and we agreed he should replace parts one at a time to keep the cost down. There have been no issues and the furnace is performing like new. Previously, I had gotten estimates for the work from other technicians and it is shameful to even repeat what those quotes are. Good work and great honesty.

Thank you Mr. Vapordan,
We will be happy to serve all your future heating and air conditioning needs.

zafar291
zafar291

Furnace tuning / routine check up.

The Furnace was properly cleaned, tested and all safety check done. Differential temperature and CO reading were recorded. The tech was very friendly and seems knowledgeable.

Thank you Mr. Zafar for choosing us to complete your furnace maintenance. Your complement means a lot to us. It will always be our pleasure to serve at your heating and air conditioning needs.

HomeStars in Toronto
HomeStars in Toronto

Furnace tune up

L5J 4B7

Fardeen arrived on time. Performed all checks and tests to ensure the proper, efficient and safe running of the furnace. After making sure that everything is according to factory recommendations, he cleaned the furnace housing.

Fardeen is Knowledgeable and honest.

Thank you for choosing us to complete your furnace maintenance. It was my pleasure to serve you.

mansur.rahim
mansur.rahim

Water Tank Repair

L5J 4B7

I had no hot water and noticed an error code on the tank's thermostat. Fardeen from AirPrime got the part and came over to fix the problem quickly. He took his time to explain the issue and what he was going to do. I found him to be trustworthy because he did not try to up-sell me with getting other work done when he could have. He also noticed another issue and cleaned a part on the burner assembly for me to ensure it would not give me any problems. The price was great and well-below what I have paid in the past. I definitely recommend Fardeen and AirPrime.

Thanks for your feedback Mr Mansur, it was great doing service for you.

More about Airprime HVAC

Airprime HVAC is one of the top heating and air-conditioning company at GTA west specially at Mississauga and Oakville area. We install, service and maintain any HVAC system or appliances including Furnace, Air conditioner, water heater, boilers, ductwork, gas piping, exhaust, etc. We provide professional work in competitive rate! We ...