Ward Group

Reviews for Ward Group

dani
dani

Bathroom renovation

This project required an entire gutting of the bathroom including replacing if its window and doors. The work was completed professionlly down to small details with excellent contractor communication all along the way.

Hey Dani - Thanks so much for the review and working with us on your project. Your were a great client and were able to make decisions throughout various stages of the project as and when needed. I know you mentioned other projects in the future so don't hesitate to contact us - look forward to working with you again. Enjoy the newly renovated space. Regards, Austin - Ward Group.

margaret
margaret

Basement bathroom

I am delighted with my finished bathroom. The completed project far surpassed my expectations.
The crew were punctual and hard working and personable.
I would highly recommend this efficient company.

It was our pleasure working with you Margaret! You were a great client and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your stunning bathroom! Regards, Ward Group Team!

Major Renovation - Semi-detached House

We hired Ward Group for major renovation of our semi-detached house. We couldn't be happier! Ward Group is very professional and on time. From their site preparation to wrapping things up, everything went flawless. We have recommended them and will continue to do so to anyone who is looking to hire contractor for their renovation work.

Thanks for using Ward Group for your renovation project. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks - Ward Group team.

Greg in North York
Greg in North York

Great Reno

Used them to refresh paint in the new condo I moved in. They also did a custom walk in closet for me. I love the results, very detail oriented. Will definitely recommend.

Thank you Greg for your Review! Glad your are pleased with the outcome and our work! Look forward to working with you again in the future!

Alex & Zara in Scarborough
Alex & Zara in Scarborough

Best Renovation Ever

Wife and I bought our fist house, and we wanted to renovate our basement to rent it out. Our friend recommended Ward group. So we called them and they gave us detailed quote. They finished an entire basement in just under 2 weeks. We were amazing with perfection and attention to details.
Will definitely going to use you guys this summer to renovate main and second floor.
Many thanks.

Sincerely,
Alex & Zara

Hey Alex & Zara, It was a pleasure working with you on your project. We look forward to working with you again in the near future. Give us a call anytime and we will gladly give you a quote for the main and second floor. Many thanks and all the best with renting out the basement.

Shampoo in Newmarket
Shampoo in Newmarket

Complete Salon Renovation

I'm extremely satisfied with the work completed by The Ward Group! Every client that walks in the door, always gives the salon a wonderful comment and notice all the details. It was a pizza shop for 33 years before and they transformed into a classic, clean and chic hair salon.
The job was finished quickly, they were working day and night, as I had a dead line. I had very little clean up to do when they were finished.

Thank you!

For pictures, go to : www.shampooinc.com

Thanks for the review Carol! It was a pleasure working with you! All the best!

Austin & Andrew

Huw
Huw

Basement, Bathroom & Additon Update

Andrew & The Ward Group have just completed their 4th renovation for us. The first was a bathroom reno in 2007. At our second house he did a full basement renovation including a stunning bathroom and a year later he came back for the upstairs bathroom.

This last job at our new place was a basement, upstairs bathroom and retrofit of an existing 2 Storey addition at the back of the house.

As usual his work was outstanding and we are thrilled with the final outcome. His team are personal, professional and knowledgeable and his sub trades are all excellent. When working with a contractor for an extended period of time it is really important to feel comfortable with them and his guys as they are in your family home. Shawn & Tyson were a pleasure to have in the house and even our neighbours commented to us how pleasant the guys were.

Having had Andrew do this number of projects for us over this time frame I obviously can not recommend him highly enough. It is hard to find a trustworthy builder these days especially one who always goes the extra mile. His pricing is fair, not cheap but certainly not over priced and you can rest assured corners will not be cut, the level of finishes will be high and he will exceed your expectations!

Thank you Huw & Kris, as always it has been our pleasure, numerous projects later and we still work together, in my mind that speaks allot not only about our services, but yourself as clients. When you get a chance, send over the final photos with furniture in place! We look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Austin, Andrew, Shawn, & Tyson.

Alex N
Alex N

Sweet little bathroom, sweet little price

I met Austin Merrick in the dog park and I was so impressed with how well he cared for his old dog, that I knew he'd take care of any renovation with the same care and attention. I wasn't disappointed! He and his father, Andrew, are thorough, clean, know the technical side of renovating and also had some good design suggestions, some of which I took. I would, and will, definitely contract them again. Oh, and the pricing was excellent!

Thank you Alex for the review! It was a pleasure working with you on your project. We look forward to working with you again in the future. Regards, Austin & Andrew - Ward Group.

elizabethHomeStars in Toronto
elizabethHomeStars in Toronto

Retaining Wall

I hired this group to tear down the old cement brick wall that was crumbling and threatening to end up on the sidewalk. They took down the wall in one day, leaving no mess at all. The work was completed in two days in a very efficient and attractive manner. All work personnel were polite and courteous. Austin Merrick kept me informed of what was being done and why. When the wall was completed, they even spread grass seed in the patched areas of the lawn, and filled the gap between the old cement and the new wall with concrete. Excellent, professional job.

Thank you Elizabeth for your review. We appreciate the detailed information regarding our work. I will pass on the message to our workers about the job and how happy you were. Thank you for your business. Regards,
Austin Merrick.

More about Ward Group

Ward Group Construction & Structural Specialists.

We specialize in Underpinning, Renovations, Additions, Structural Rehabilitation, Open Concept Designs, Demolition, and Excavation.

Leading the way in structural integrity, building and renovating homes that will last.