Design/Build

Reviews for Ward Group

Claudia
Claudia

Bathroom reno

I put out a call for a contractor on short notice to renovate a bathroom after we closed on our first house. I met with Austin from Ward Group and a couple of other contractors but I was immediately impressed by Austin’s demeanour. He is really pleasant, as well as a good communicator. His quote and time frame came in higher and longer than the others but I decided it was better to go with him and his team. I figured there would be fewer delays and surprise budget jumps that I’d heard so much about, and I am pleased to say that I was right.

I ended up adding a few things to the original project scope. Austin handled change requests very well, and made sure to provide updated contracts. He kept me informed frequently and responded to all of my questions in a reasonable time frame. (Sometimes I felt bad asking something knowing he was going to respond on, like, Saturday night.)

The subcontractors’ work is good - not flawless - but I do note that Austin is committed to satisfaction and making things right as much as possible.

Bottom line, if you’re looking for someone who is professional and on the up and up, give Ward Group a call.

Aiden E.
Aiden E.
1 review , ON

Cottage renovation

My Cottage had been a family cottage for many years and that it needed extensive renovations that included structural reinforcement , full interior renovation also included the bathroom, bedrooms and living room.

I was very pleased with Ward Group and their professionalism. They were very polite honest and got the job done right. Most other companies I have used in the past were not the best to deal with and more or less a hassle. With Ward Group I felt comfortable when being onsite with the team and not pressured at all. I honestly enjoyed their company and even more the work they did to the cottage.

I will be contacting them for future renovations and will recommend to anyone looking to have some work done.

Thank you so much!

Janet
Janet

Bedroom

Ward Group did a great job - It was a pleasure working with the entire crew - Shout out to Sean and Glenn - Two hardworking guys who take pride in their work and do a great job. I hired Ward Group to remove a wall between two rooms, install a support beam, drywall and finish the space, add new baseboards, new subfloor, light fixtures, and redo a closet in another bedroom - plaster and lath removed, all trim removed, new framing and drywalling. Everything looks great and was done on time.

Alexandra
Alexandra

basement storage area drywall and insulation; exterior parging and waterproofing

It was the last frontier in my fixer-upper Beaches home, and it was a scary mess, leaking and damp and dingy. Part of the problem was the need for tuckpointing and parging at the corners of a basement storage area added on to the home in the 50s, and which hadn't been properly waterproofed. Now that it's done it feels warm and dry and I have peace of mind going into the winter.

Alex it's been a pleasure working with you and on your home. You now have a dry, warm and great space to utilize. All the best !

rjen
rjen

Siding and eaves replacement with insulation

I ws very satisfied with the professional approach of the Ward Group. They were punctual at all times from the quote to the completion of the job. In addition the scaffolding was an important safety factor and helped speed up the job. I would not hesitate to recommend the Ward Group to any of my neighbours and friends.

Roland - it was a pleasure working with you this project. Thank you for the kind words regarding our professionalism and quality of work. Look forward to working with you on the other projects in the Spring.

Kind Regards,
Austin & the Ward Group team!

dani
dani

Bathroom renovation

This project required an entire gutting of the bathroom including replacing if its window and doors. The work was completed professionlly down to small details with excellent contractor communication all along the way.

Hey Dani - Thanks so much for the review and working with us on your project. Your were a great client and were able to make decisions throughout various stages of the project as and when needed. I know you mentioned other projects in the future so don't hesitate to contact us - look forward to working with you again. Enjoy the newly renovated space. Regards, Austin - Ward Group.

margaret
margaret

Basement bathroom

I am delighted with my finished bathroom. The completed project far surpassed my expectations.
The crew were punctual and hard working and personable.
I would highly recommend this efficient company.

It was our pleasure working with you Margaret! You were a great client and we look forward to working with you again in the future! Enjoy your stunning bathroom! Regards, Ward Group Team!

Major Renovation - Semi-detached House

(416) 723-3103
14 Lakehurst Crescent
Toronto
M1N

We hired Ward Group for major renovation of our semi-detached house. We couldn't be happier! Ward Group is very professional and on time. From their site preparation to wrapping things up, everything went flawless. We have recommended them and will continue to do so to anyone who is looking to hire contractor for their renovation work.

Thanks for using Ward Group for your renovation project. It was a pleasure working with you. We wish you all the best and look forward to working with you in the future. Thanks - Ward Group team.

Greg in North York
Greg in North York

Great Reno

Used them to refresh paint in the new condo I moved in. They also did a custom walk in closet for me. I love the results, very detail oriented. Will definitely recommend.

Thank you Greg for your Review! Glad your are pleased with the outcome and our work! Look forward to working with you again in the future!

Alex & Zara in Scarborough
Alex & Zara in Scarborough

Best Renovation Ever

Wife and I bought our fist house, and we wanted to renovate our basement to rent it out. Our friend recommended Ward group. So we called them and they gave us detailed quote. They finished an entire basement in just under 2 weeks. We were amazing with perfection and attention to details.
Will definitely going to use you guys this summer to renovate main and second floor.
Many thanks.

Sincerely,
Alex & Zara

Hey Alex & Zara, It was a pleasure working with you on your project. We look forward to working with you again in the near future. Give us a call anytime and we will gladly give you a quote for the main and second floor. Many thanks and all the best with renting out the basement.

More about Ward Group

Ward Group - Construction | Structural | Renovations

We specialize in Renovations, Additions, Underpinning, Structural Rehabilitation, Open Concept Designs, Demolition, and Removal of load bearing walls/beams. Servicing both residential and commercial.