Sparta Movers Inc.

Calgary AB T2M 0P6
Sparta Movers Inc.

Reviews for Sparta Movers Inc.

rhouse4
rhouse4

Moving house furniture and contents

Movers arrived when they said they would with smiles on their faces; loaded, moved and unloaded our home contents and furniture expediently and professionally.
Was very pleased with the overall service, from booking the appt. to completion of move. Thank you Sparta Movers

Thank you for your kind words!

JB
JB

home moving in Calgary

We had a great experience with Sparta Movers. They truly exceeded all our expectations from start to finish. An estimator (Artur) arrived at our house on time and after a quick walk around our house explained everything and comfortably answered all our questions... and we had a lot of them. We got quotes from other companies. Sparta was not the cheapest but was very reasonably priced... and trust us, you do not want to go with the cheapest movers (from our previous and first hand experience moving). On the moving day, a crew arrived on time and worked tirelessly until everything was moved in our new bungalow and put in places. We gave our movers tea, snacks throughout the move and, oh boy, they were happy and in our opinion worked twice as hard. )))

Thanks James for taking time leaving this great review!

Carol G.
Carol G.
0 reviews Airdrie, AB

Residential Move

The perfect move! They were professional and did the work quickly and efficiently. We had a lot of boxes and furniture but despite this, they were able to do it all in 2 trips! Amazing work.

Thank you Carol for taking the time sharing your Perfect Move experience with Sparta!

Craig P.
Craig P.

Moving and Packing

From the time of booking to the final payment the Sparta team was exceptionally polite and professional!

Over the phone they were honest and transparent with all their pricing structures and policies. They sent me reminders for my upcoming appointment, and tips and tricks on how to prepare for a more streamlined and efficient move. During the packing and moving itself, the crew was very careful and very efficient which was an absolute delight!

I am so glad to have hired Sparta Movers and I would most definitely recommend them to anyone looking for a professional and stress free moving experience.

Thank you Craig for taking time leaving this review!

Disappointed!

This was my second move with Sparta and was so impressed with the first one. The second time first load out of the house they broke my glasses. The worse part was when it came time to pay; first of all it was twice as much as the last time with the same amount of stuff to move. They added another guy which I didn’t ask for, and one of the workers told me to send the money to Sparta etransfer so I did. Then I get a call from “there boss” telling me I sent the money to the wrong place send it directly to him, that’s when he told me he had sent me a new invoice with the “correct “ amount.
That was the long weekend and we were leaving right away so I canceled the first payment and sent it to the boss directly. Then I get a text from one of the workers asking me where I sent the money because he thinks their boss is trying to pull a fast one on them. I told him there boss said to send the money directly to him.
I don’t know what kind of shady people you guy contract but that left a bad taste in my mouth and I will not be using your company again. The first time I used Sparta I was so impressed I was telling people how great you were. Totally different experience this time. Disappointed!

Hello - we take these matters very seriously. Unfortunately, as your name and information does not show up on the review we have no way to verify if you were a client of ours or not. Nor can we communicate with you as to how we can resolve this issue in a timely manner. If you were a client of ours, we would like to investigate this issue further, please contact us at info@spartamovers.com. Thank you for taking the time to leave this review, and we're sorry to hear you had a poor moving experience.

george
george

Household Move

If you are considering any kind of move, you need to look no further than Sparta Movers. These people know the business inside and out, and will handle all your treasured belongings with kid glove care and attention. The staff are clean, courteous, always smiling and will go out of their way to try and make you happy and satisfied. They know how to pack quickly and efficiently, and they can also move some of the heaviest objects imaginable. We had a lot to move in a relatively short period of time, but that did not deter Sparta. Frankly, they made what looked to be a nightmare into the most pleasant experience possible. We all agreed that without Sparta, we could have been in for a very trying experience. Don't waste your time shopping around, in our experience, you could never find better people to handle your move than we did - Sparta Movers.

Thank you George for your kind words! It was a pleasure working with you. Wish you to find your new dream home soon!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

Great movers

We were currently listing our house for sale and had to get it ready for showings so we decided to do you clutter and move some of the bigger furniture to the garage. They were fast polite and very careful. We will definitely be using them for the big move when we find a new home.

Thank you for your great feedback!

Moving Experience

I was VERY IMPRESSED with SPARTA Movers. They Were Very Efficient, Very Kind, Very Hard Caring Workers and did precisely what was needed to do to get the Job done within the time frame that I was quoted. Worth Every Penny that you will spend on Your next move. I recommend Sparta Movers to anyone who needs Great movers to move your Precious Furniture.

You will do what I just did, Pass Your review to help your fellow movers make the correct choice with your moving experience. I recommend Sparta to ALL MOVERS.

Thank you Sparta Movers for making my day go Very Smooth.

Frank

Thank you Frank for your kind words!

Private User reviews Calgary, AB

great move with Sparta

Thanks for taking time leaving this review!

bjkanbour
bjkanbour

Moving Services

Quick, efficient and good quality service! Very professional moving company in Calgary. Would highly recommend them.

Thank you for taking time leaving this 5-star review!

More about Sparta Movers Inc.

Sparta Movers is a well established moving and storage company serving both office and residential customers in Calgary and area by providing top class local and long distance moving services. We are proudly one of the top performing and fastest growing moving companies in Calgary.

Our vision is to deliver The Perfect Move to each and every customer. Our mission is to raise that bar of customer expectations time over time by challenging the status quo in everything we do.

Moving can be challenging. At Sparta Movers, we are committed to providing you with a Higher Standard of service.

With Sparta Movers, you can count on receiving genuine care and professional customer service from start to finish. We need your referrals and we work hard to earn them.

Whenever you plan your next move, make a smart choice and contact Sparta Movers team. Let us earn Your loyalty!!