Pro Choice Appliance Repair

HomeStars  >  Appliance Repair in Mississauga  >  Pro Choice Appliance Repair

Reviews for Pro Choice Appliance Repair

Private User reviews Newcastle, ON

WASTE OF TIME AND MONEY IN MY CASE

They came to fix the thermostat in the fridge. The person they sent wasn't very friendly and required help from my family member. The fridge broke down two weeks later with the exact same problem (fridge wasn't cooling again) and they refuse to come out and fix it or look at it and refuse to provide a refund. in other words -my experience was they didn't fix the issue and refused to stand by their work when the issue appeared to re-occur within 2 weeks.

Appliance repair

I provided the serial # for my dryer, prior to the service call. Still the repair guy did not have the part. He said he'd have the part in 3 days. I provided a $150 deposit for the part. After a week and no contact, phoned and was told the part was on back order - could be another week, maybe longer. Tried to contact manager. Was told I'd get a call in an hour max. After several followup calls, the manager called 4 hours later and told me there was nothing he could do. He offered no solutions- just excuses. He asked me for my credit card over the phone to pay for the "consultation". He said that was the only way to pay - are you kidding? No way am I okay with giving this stranger my credit card after this brutal service. While I try to figure out how to pay these guys for their terrible service, they still have my cheque for the part I no longer need. I have purchased a new dryer and no way would I recommend this company. They have no idea what customer service means.

More about Pro Choice Appliance Repair

Address: 918 Dundas St E #210 Mississauga, ON L4Y 4H9 | Website: https: / / prochoiceappliances. ca/ mississauga. html | Business Hours: Monday - Friday: 8am-11pm Saturday & Sunday: 8am-11pm