Royal York Property Management

Reviews for Royal York Property Management

James in Toronto
James in Toronto

Reliable and efficient management

Royal York property management was very responsive with emails and calls, they walked us through the processes since we are first time landlord. Their online platform provides all the information with ult-most transparency from candidates screening, applications, and lease to rent collection. With their help, we found a very good and responsible family as our tenants. We are satisfied with the process and result.

Minnie in Toronto
Minnie in Toronto

Great service

I have to say this property management is by far my go to place in town when I need to rent a home. I have rented a house from them over 2 years now, all thanks to the owner he was always on top of things, from the first day I saw the house I liked until the end. Friendly, helpful and professional. I'm satisfied with their services!

Christie in Toronto
Christie in Toronto

Well organized

Since I live out of state from my rental property I have found them to be a great resource and peace of mind and greatly appreciate the folks who work there taking care of matters on my behalf. I look forward continuing this relationship and asking them to manage additional properties in the future.

John in Toronto
John in Toronto

Definitely the best experience

Toka and Mosy helped me with my issue within the same hour. Love their capabilities, professionalism and the customer service! Solid property management company with the right systems in place.

Excellent

I have about five businesses that I currently manage, and so I didn’t want the hassle of property management. I was pretty adamant on the phone about this, and Feifei (bless her heart) was so patient and listened so well. She reassured me that I wouldn’t have to handle anything, that Royal York would take care of it all – they even screened tenants, which I was so thankful for. Thank you so much, RY team! And especially you, Feifei! I appreciated your kind and professional demeanor.

RaymondFuller
RaymondFuller

Very professional and helpful

Toka was a Godsend when we needed to move across province to a new Scotia Bank Branch. Every step of the way he was helpful, and professional, and every question we asked he answered. He helped us move with minimal disruption in our day-to-day projects, which ended up saving us money in the end.

Sean in Toronto
Sean in Toronto

Smooth experience

Danielle has been so good to us, taking care of everything. We’ve never had any complaints about her property management. In fact, every time we have to deal with RYPM, which isn’t much because they just take care of most things, they are pleasant to deal with. Thanks again Danielle.

Great work

Never thought I’d like dealing with a rental management company, but Royal York, you’ve proved me wrong! Not only are the staff (Jesse, Nathan, and Avi in particular) professional and helpful, but they’re so great that I genuinely want to be friends with them! ;) Thanks RYPM for making my life easier.

Samuel in Toronto
Samuel in Toronto
0 reviews Richmond Hill, ON

Great property management company!

Very professional, I needed a investment property rented out and handled while I am out of the country and could not be happier with Royal York Property Management. They did a great job on cleaning up in between tenants like no one was there before. I highly recommend using them!

Jessica in Toronto
Jessica in Toronto

Professional service

I needed to transition from the previous property management company and needed to find a replacement. We searched online and found this company. That very day, they replied and they explained their services. They were able to handle the difficult transition from the previous property management company without aggravation for my tenants.

More about Royal York Property Management

Royal York Property Management has a broad range of residential properties across the Greater Toronto Area. Our active engagement in real estate management, have contributed to its’ strong standing and high regard in the industry. As property consultants and owners of residential properties, we have an understanding for the meaning – efficient property management. ...
Looking for Organizing Products & Services pros in Toronto?