Moving & Storage

Reviews for Square One Movers

Miranda
Miranda

Moving/staging services

It was great working with Square One Movers. They are fast and reliable and offer great service overall. I will be using them in the future.

It was a pleasure working with Royal Staging and we look forward to working together soon.

denis from Etobicoke
denis from Etobicoke

One Condo to another

I can't say enough about the great work done by Hassan and his crew. They arrived on time, finished early and carefully protected our furniture . I was really hesitant hiring a moving company as i have many valuables but Hassan assured me that everything will be sealed and taken good cared of . The entire crew was friendly, courteous and efficient. The most important aspect to me is communication and they excel in that category. Answering to my texts,emails and long calls . Thank you so much guys , it was really a stress free move and i will certainly be calling you guys if i ever need moving service again.

It was a pleasure helping you move your valuables. Thank you for your kind words and we look forward to helping you in the future.

Kind Regards,

Info@squareonemovers.com
Www.squareonemovers.com
6476203450

Mohamed t.
Mohamed t.

Moving houses

Great work. Very professional and really respectful team. I have seen other moving companies before and didn't expect much but honestly they were great!!

Thank you for your kind words. It was a pleasure helping your family move. I wish you all the best.

Looking for Moving & Storage pros in Mississauga?