Arteaga Corp.

Formerly Art Drywall Services
Drywall Contractors
Toronto ON M6N 3V3

Reviews for Arteaga Corp.

Pier
Pier

Plaster repair

My wall looks great and is ready for painting. Job was done quickly and professionally. Very punctual! Would hire again for other jobs.

Terry
Terry

Drywall

They were pleasure to deal with and always on time. Excellent workmanship and will definately use again and refer to others.

Thank you very much for the review, I'm glad you are satisfied with my services. I hope to hear from you soon

aria_esk
aria_esk

Home reno

Removal of boxes done wrong. installing new insulations, vapour barriers and drywall. Very happy with the work

It was a pleasure working with you!

Taras in Toronto
Taras in Toronto

Basement drywall instalation and taping

I have hired Art-Drywall to do my newly remodelled basement. Arturo and Ricardo gave us a quote which was very reasonable and had efficiently managed the project from start to finish. They were quick and very polite, their crew drywalled the basement in under 2 days, taper took another 2 week to finish, everything was on schedule and as discussed. The guys are really responsive - Arturo came back twice to fix minor issues and did everything to make sure the clients are happy with the end result.
Overall, Im very satisfied with their service, and would hсighly recommend.

Hi Taras it was a pleasure to work with you hope to see you again in the future for other projects

Farhad S.
Farhad S.

Basement Reno

Arturo and his team were very efficient and quick.
They were very punctual and precise with the project timing.
I love the fact that they have a team from insulation to taping, all a groupe of professionals each in there own field. And there pricing was great. I would differently use them again.

Thanks Farhad it was a pleasure, hope to see you again soon

cjtaylorconstruction
cjtaylorconstruction

Kitchen renovation - drywall

These guys were amazing. Showed up early, were tidy, professional and very fast. Would highly recommend their services. Thanks guys.

thanks for letting us work with you and we are at your service for the next project.

Drywall work

We needed to have our ducts replaced, and so we hired Art-Drywall services to open them (visit 1), remove them (visit 2), and then rebuild the ducts (visit 3). They were very responsive, and returned several days in a row to make sure that the job was well done. In addition to doing a great job and having a reasonable price, they also repaired work that was left behind from a different contractor. I definitely recommend.

Thanks will hope to see you again in future projects

David G.
David G.

Apartment Porject

Such a fantastic job, very clean and off the hook, they work like a pro. I can tell by the look of their work that they been doing this job for a while.
Art-drywall understood my needs and they finish the job on schedule.
highly recommended.

Thanks David hope to see you again in future projects

More about Arteaga Corp.

We spent years listening to contractors try to convey to labourers what the clients needed. While clients were satisfied with the final product, they often had to sacrifice the dream they originally had. Sometimes, the clients would be told that the changes they wanted would cost a lot more extra than was needed.

One day, we realised that if we could work directly with the clients, that they would be able to tell us directly what they want to see, and we would be more flexible to provide it for them.

We have partnered with longstanding professionals who prize high quality service as much as high quality work. If we don't offer what you need, we can help you find someone who will.

Whether you need our services for your home or your workplace, we intend to leave you showing off your new space, brimming with pride.