Greenkrest Contracting

cdx242
cdx242
1 review Whitby, ON

New kitchen

Greenkrest replaced my kitchen for me in my in-law apartment. The work was top notch. Everything was better than i expected. I would recommend Mike and his team to anyone! Thanks k you so much Mike!

Your very welcome! Thank you.

Ccbowman
Ccbowman
1 review Bowmanville, ON

Bathroom renovation

Total bathroom renovation. They were able to build excactly what I had imagined. Awesome work, especially on my custom shower. Tile work is impeccable. I do recommend, and will definitely use them again for my upcoming kitchen reno. Thank you

Thank you, I'm pleased you and your wife loved it! It was a pleasure to make your vision of what you both wanted come to reality! Once your ready for the Kitchen, will be ready to make it happen!
Mike.

bluedog6960
bluedog6960
1 review Oshawa, ON

Kitchen, living room and door renovations.

Mike and his sub contractors were excellent. Had a compete kitchen reno and gut, and major facelift done to rest of house, including all new doors, stucco removal, added lighting etc, no hiccups, on budget and excellent timing.

Looking forward to phase 2.

Thank you Matt for taking the time to write a review.
It was a pleasure for all of us to look after your kitchen/home renovation, the team truly enjoyed working with you.
Looking forward to Phase 2 of the project.

More about Greenkrest Contracting

Greenkrest Contracting has helped hundreds of clients over the years to make their renovation dreams a reality. From simple repairs to full renovations, we're here to help!

Serving Durham Region and surrounding areas.

With our knowledgeable team we will provide you with the peace of mind in knowing that your renovation will be completed in a timely fashion, and to the highest standards.

We look forward to hearing from you.

Drywall Contractors
For all your home repair/ renovation needs, please book an appointment. Areas of expertise are: - Bathroom Renovation - Decks - Demolition - Design/Project Management - Drywall - Fences & Gates - Fire & Water Damage - Framing - Gutters & Eavestroughs - Home Office Renovation - Insulation - Kitchen Planning & Renovation - Renovation Advisors - Roofing - conversion for homes or businesses. - Windows & Doors - Basement renovations - Floor and wall Tile - Backsplash - Flooring
Kitchen, Bath and Basement renovations