True Vision Renovations

Reviews for True Vision Renovations

Gary
Gary

Painting

Very affordable, the job was completed on time as promised, the crew was very accommodating, and they were very clean and made sure that there was not a mess to clean up after they were finished! I would highly recommend Ray and his crew!

thank you !

Ally P.
Ally P.

Drywall Repair

Great work, prompt service, friendly staff. Work was completed the same week we inquired and company came in on short notice. Used for small Drywall repair job. Would use this company again.

I'm glad we could help you out thank you for your recommendations ! cheers !

mark
mark
1 review Aurora, ON

Drywall repair

Ray was always there when he said he would be and did an excellent job for us. Although it was a small job he was a perfectionist and can back over three days to make it right. He went the extra mile for us and I would recommend him without hesitation. It's really refreshing to find a contractor who not only meets but far exceeds your expectations. Hire these guys!!

There's no job too small, we take pride in our work no matter the size of the job. I'm glad you are happy with the work and I appreciate the time you took to write this review, thank you. - Cheers!

Nick in Aurora
Nick in Aurora
1 review Aurora, ON

Room Reno

We discovered mold in the "Next" Baby room. Further the room was supper cold over the winter. After removing the window trim and drywall, we decided to fully change the insulation and drywall for all external walls.

Ray was great in accommodating out busy schedule. He was patient in answering all of our questions.
Ray did an excellent job on the installation and there was no mess.

We would strongly recommend True Vision Renovations!

It was my pleasure in turning this room into a comfortable room for your family and possible future family to grow up in. Thank you for the kind words the crew and I greatly appreciate it - Ray

yorks
yorks
1 review Orillia, ON

Painting

I recently used
True vision renovations for a complete paint for my entire house. I am so happy with the job. My home now looks fresh, clean and colourful! Thank you so much for a wonderful job!
B. York

I am glad you are happy with the work and appreciate the kind words. I know the crew will miss your bbq burgers !! cheers !

Tracy from Toronto
Tracy from Toronto

Full house interior painting

Ray and his team are fantastic to work with - great tapers (drywall) and painters but also super nice people.

Ray took on my project last minute as the painter I had booked had to cancel on short notice (for understandable reasons). Normally, that wouldn't have been a problem but I'm listing my house for sale and needed the work completed stat. I got True Vision's details through my local Sherwin Williams and took a chance on a company I haven't worked with before. Job was a full house interior (approx 3,000 sqft): walls, ceilings, doors, baseboards & all trim work. The full shebang.

I'm than satisfied with the results and will be using them moving forward. I will also be recommending them to clients (I am part-owner of a Real Estate brokerage). I don't recommend contractors to clients unless I'm completely confident in their abilities and service. There are a lot of good painters out there but the difference for me between good and great is in attitude and service-level. Ray and his crew knew I was going through some health issues and went out of their way to help with other little things around the house and make sure the process was as painless as possible for me.

Thanks True Vision!

Thank you Tracy , both the crew and I really take pride in our work. We are glad that you are happy with the work performed and we really appreciate the kind words !

Peter in Katy
Peter in Katy

Home Improvements / Renovation

I have worked with True Renovations on a couple of home improvement projects. They are very responsive, reliable and do a great job. I highly recommend them for any home renovation needs!

I am glad that we were able to help you out and look forward to future projects, thank you for the kind words !

Toronto Art Therapy Institute
Toronto Art Therapy Institute

Painting three-story hallway

This was a tough painting job that required scaffolding and covered a lot of wall space with very high ceilings. Ray and his team are great, their prices are excellent and they did an excellent job! I highly recommend them!

yes this job was challenging, thank you very much for the kind words !

D. Hargrave in Toronto
D. Hargrave in Toronto

Finish basement, including building office area, drywall installation, painting walls and floor, affixing trim, hanging door.

The team at True Vision has been a great support for my home renovation project. Excellent at problem-solving, meticulous attention to detail and professional attitude—all make for an excellent customer experience. --

Diane Hargrave, DHPR Communications Inc.

Thank you Diane !

B Tigert in Toronto
B Tigert in Toronto

Drywall and Paint Basement

Ray and his crew did an excellent job drywalling my basement (ceiling, walls, ductwork, benched footings) - main room, bathroom, furnace room, and also painted the basement for me as well. They started job on the agreed date and finished on time and at the quoted price.
I found Ray to be friendly and professional, responded to emails and text messages promptly. Their workmanship was great, they cleaned up after, and tried their best to keep the dust from going upstairs. Sometimes it is the little things.....they were friendly to our dog and made sure to close our back gate, and even repaired our back door knob when it came off !
I would highly recommend Ray for his workmanship, professionalism, and value.

Thank you !

More about True Vision Renovations

True Vision Renovations handles all interior renovations, from basement renovations to bathrooms. However we specialize in drywall finishing. Services: drywall, drywall taping and painting. Our goal is your satisfaction! There is no Job too small call us and our crew will take care of you in a professional, timely manner.